goodbye, cruel world. i'm retiring from peace activism, but not from living my life and commercializing my businesses.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
goodbye, cruel world.
i'm retiring from peace activism, but not from living my life and commercializing my businesses.

Reason? The richest groups on Earth want a uni-polar set of global laws, all from their own manuals/indoctrination-materials of course. With the rest of the world held firmly down in obedience to the larger countries.
I, for one, don't fall for that trick.
I hope the rest of the world doesn't either.
LARGE COUNTRIES WILL ABUSE THE CITIZENS AND LEADERSHIPS OF SMALLER COUNTRIES, and they will try to hide it well.
but after 23 years of research into the question 'why is war necessary?', i come to the conclusion that unless the totally gross action, horror and sci-fi movies get toned down to adventure "dreams", and leaders all over the world but starting with the militarily most powerful countries accept a reciprical multi-polar world-view, we (homo sapiens sapiens), the descendants of chimps, will keep on killing eachother with bullshit stories as justification, INSTEAD of achieving the next level for humanity, homo sapiens angelica, where wars are brief and decisive, or if we're lucky at all, just wouldn't happen at all.

I started and ran a successful business for 20 years. All you need is to identify a gap in the market (or a niche that is underserved) and have the ability and motivation to bring it to fruition.

I started with $1500, and grew the business into one generating 7 figures in revenues, and employed five people.

goodbye, cruel world.
i'm retiring from peace activism, but not from living my life and commercializing my businesses.

Reason? The richest groups on Earth want a uni-polar set of global laws, all from their own manuals/indoctrination-materials of course. With the rest of the world held firmly down in obedience to the larger countries.
I, for one, don't fall for that trick.
I hope the rest of the world doesn't either.
LARGE COUNTRIES WILL ABUSE THE CITIZENS AND LEADERSHIPS OF SMALLER COUNTRIES, and they will try to hide it well.
but after 23 years of research into the question 'why is war necessary?', i come to the conclusion that unless the totally gross action, horror and sci-fi movies get toned down to adventure "dreams", and leaders all over the world but starting with the militarily most powerful countries accept a reciprical multi-polar world-view, we (homo sapiens sapiens), the descendants of chimps, will keep on killing eachother with bullshit stories as justification, INSTEAD of achieving the next level for humanity, homo sapiens angelica, where wars are brief and decisive, or if we're lucky at all, just wouldn't happen at all.
It's not a good time to quit. The possibilities for peace throughout the world may have never been greater.

But I will admit that the quest for that standard may have also raised the risk of nuclear war. The nuclear deterrent has most likely saved the world from a major world war for 80 years, but now America is attempting to take the deterrent off the table with its war against Russia.

Think of the wonderful possibilities if America throws in the towell and the world is left with no active aggressor!

I started and ran a successful business for 20 years. All you need is to identify a gap in the market (or a niche that is underserved) and have the ability and motivation to bring it to fruition.

I started with $1500, and grew the business into one generating 7 figures in revenues, and employed five people.
You damn capitalist. How dare you use initiative to earn self dependence and not rely on the government

It's not a good time to quit. The possibilities for peace throughout the world may have never been greater.
i suppose you're right. but i've yet to see it materialize in the speeches of top politicians of the larger economies around the world.
But I will admit that the quest for that standard may have also raised the risk of nuclear war. The nuclear deterrent has most likely saved the world from a major world war for 80 years, but now America is attempting to take the deterrent off the table with its war against Russia.
i'm not worried about the nuclear deterrent value score.
i'm worried about overspending on the military in wars of attrition (which tend to bring the most and longest-lasting suffering to average folks)
Think of the wonderful possibilities if America throws in the towell and the world is left with no active aggressor!
yeah :)

i suppose you're right. but i've yet to see it materialize in the speeches of top politicians of the larger economies around the world.

i'm not worried about the nuclear deterrent value score.
i'm worried about overspending on the military in wars of attrition (which tend to bring the most and longest-lasting suffering to average folks)

yeah :)
I'm really just suggesting that China, Russia, Iran and some others, are probably not aggressors. While the Zionist regime and America have a track record of aggression.

I don't think you're serious of quitting. That is, if you ever started?

I'm really just suggesting that China, Russia, Iran and some others, are probably not aggressors. While the Zionist regime and America have a track record of aggression.

Yeah, because we all know Muslims who happily send their kids to die for Allah all believing they must instigate a doomsday end of the world are not a threat with nuclear weapons.

pacifists (like me) who are capable in martial arts have an obligation to use their freedom of speech rights to save as many as they can from those horrible side-effects of war, things like collateral damage aka involuntary martyrs.

and the Israelis, the Americans and all of their allies are behaving in a shoot-only-when-fired-upon way, and they've been doing that for decades now.
DO NOT TRY TO DISTORT THE TRUTH TO MY FACE.

Forum List

Back