Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

. The common use of disinfectant

Trump is under no obligation to use words commonly!!!!!!!, obviously! Words have many meanings and nuances. Do you think Trump ever drank bleach or Lysol?? What does that teach you about your your TDS??
As a leader your job is to speak where even the dumb ones such as yourself can understand. No one walks around saying they are going to pour some antibiotics in the white laundry or they are going to take some disinfectant to get rid pink eye. Drumpf used the term disinfectant and Bleach. Sorry bud. No matter how much of a pretty pretzel you twist yourself into trying to cover up for his last fuckup he will always be an incompetent fuckup.

The "disinfectant" is a word that any idiot can understand. Yet, for you lefties was way too hard, so you had to change it to "bleach", because that is the only disinfectant your underdeveloped brains could think of.

You see, the reporter is the one who said bleach, not Trump. If reporter said, "colloidal silver" he would probably sound knowledgeable on topic, but noooooo, he said "bleach" and you leftist morons fell for it.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute "
-Drumpf

"Disinfectants are meant to kill germs or viruses on hard surfaces. Under no circumstances should they ever be used on one’s skin, ingested or injected internally,”
-The American Cleaning Institute.

There was at least one smart repub.

Rep. Will Hurd of Texas was one of the first Republican lawmakers Friday to break with the White House over Trump’s enthusiasm for disinfectants, saying elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”

You just proved my point.

When Trump said "disinfectant", you lefties thought of "bleach", because you're too shallow.

There are many substances that are disinfectants not used for cleaning hard surfaces. For instance, you could nebulize and inhale iodine, which is safe disinfectant. I don't think it would help for corona virus, but it's the least harmful disinfectant I know of to use on the human body. I also mentioned colloidal silver, that can be absorbed in the body, and it's also been used as a "remedy" for centuries. I don't know its effectiveness or lack of it, just that ingesting too much of it would cause Argyria. Silver is naturally anti-pathogen, and some health application use it (like some bandages have silver in them).

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason that you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?
No we thought of Bleach because thats exactly what William said before Drumpf asked him about disinfectants.

"we thought"

Exactly, you thought.

You. Not Trump. And you continued to go on with it, as Trumps said it.

Imbeciles.
Thats exactly what Drumpf was referring to unless like I said he is an idiot and didnt hear William say Bleach.

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.
Antibiotics don't kill viruses anyway.

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.
Thats correct. So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant? Youre stepping on your own little dick here. :)

But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics.

Disinfectant | Definition of Disinfectant by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › disinfectant

Definition of disinfectant. : an agent that frees from infection

Trump is allowed to use a word correctly and uncommonly. Hate to break your heart.

This TDS is uber trivial compared to Russian collusion and Ukraine. Our libcommies are reduced to grabbing at straws and certainly not defending the Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution!! Do they really hope they can turn America communist based on Trump's uncommon use of a word??

Thats exactly what Drumpf was referring to

he was referring to injecting people with bleach or with a medicine to fight corona??

Thats correct dipshit. He was talking about Bleach. Here is what William Bryan said and then the fuckup in his own words.

"We are also testing disinfectants, readily available. We have tested bleach, we have tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or respiratory fluids -- I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes, isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that is with no manipulation no rubbing, just spring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We are also looking at other disinfectants specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. "
-William Bryan

"Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number (INAUDIBLE) interesting to check that so that you are going to have to use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me so we will see but the whole concept of the light the way it kills it in one minute that's--that's pretty powerful."

-Drumpf (Dumbest Mother Fucker Ever)

Had this been Obama......
There is no conceivable way that Obama would have ever said anything like that. He's actually SMART.
LOL

He gaffed plenty of times................58 states and such..........Now Biden............that is a GAF MACHIINE.....

Why they are hiding him.............They should have run Gabby.
People are going to be voting against Trump. Biden should do nothing until a few months before the election. He should leave Trump to own devices.

Thats correct. So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant? Youre stepping on your own little dick here. :)
Keep my dick out of it.

My point was, why would Edward be defending Trump by suggesting he meant antibiotics when they don't kill the virus anyway--which makes Trump sound almost as stupid as the bright idea of injecting disinfectant.

So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant?

whats stupid about an uncommon usage???

Whats stupid and treasonous is the Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, and free medical care for the entire world. I cant imagine why our libcommies don't want to talk about what they stand for and would rather talk about disinfectants???

So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant?

whats stupid about an uncommon usage???

Whats stupid and treasonous is the Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, and free medical care for the entire world. I cant imagine why our libcommies don't want to talk about what they stand for and would rather talk about disinfectants???
Because antibiotics dont kill viruses like you said when you stepped on your own dick for one. For 2, when youre speaking to people you use the most effective communication.

Trump is under no obligation to use words commonly!!!!!!!, obviously! Words have many meanings and nuances. Do you think Trump ever drank bleach or Lysol?? What does that teach you about your your TDS??
As a leader your job is to speak where even the dumb ones such as yourself can understand. No one walks around saying they are going to pour some antibiotics in the white laundry or they are going to take some disinfectant to get rid pink eye. Drumpf used the term disinfectant and Bleach. Sorry bud. No matter how much of a pretty pretzel you twist yourself into trying to cover up for his last fuckup he will always be an incompetent fuckup.

The "disinfectant" is a word that any idiot can understand. Yet, for you lefties was way too hard, so you had to change it to "bleach", because that is the only disinfectant your underdeveloped brains could think of.

You see, the reporter is the one who said bleach, not Trump. If reporter said, "colloidal silver" he would probably sound knowledgeable on topic, but noooooo, he said "bleach" and you leftist morons fell for it.

-Drumpf

"Disinfectants are meant to kill germs or viruses on hard surfaces. Under no circumstances should they ever be used on one’s skin, ingested or injected internally,”

Rep. Will Hurd of Texas was one of the first Republican lawmakers Friday to break with the White House over Trump’s enthusiasm for disinfectants, saying elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”

When Trump said "disinfectant", you lefties thought of "bleach", because you're too shallow.

There are many substances that are disinfectants not used for cleaning hard surfaces. For instance, you could nebulize and inhale iodine, which is safe disinfectant. I don't think it would help for corona virus, but it's the least harmful disinfectant I know of to use on the human body. I also mentioned colloidal silver, that can be absorbed in the body, and it's also been used as a "remedy" for centuries. I don't know its effectiveness or lack of it, just that ingesting too much of it would cause Argyria. Silver is naturally anti-pathogen, and some health application use it (like some bandages have silver in them).

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason that you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?
No we thought of Bleach because thats exactly what William said before Drumpf asked him about disinfectants.

"we thought"

Exactly, you thought.

Imbeciles.
Thats exactly what Drumpf was referring to unless like I said he is an idiot and didnt hear William say Bleach.

I don't care what you think he was referring to. He said disinfectant. There are hundreds of types beside bleach, and "you thought" he was talking about bleach. You. Because you're too stupid to know any other, so you're sticking to one only known to you.

Watch this clip. He was talking about suggestions from doctors. Do I need to explain you what "doctor" is, or you gonna assume that he meant linguistical honorary doctors, instead of medical ones?

Keep my dick out of it.

My point was, why would Edward be defending Trump by suggesting he meant antibiotics when they don't kill the virus anyway--which makes Trump sound almost as stupid as the bright idea of injecting disinfectant.
My bad. I thought Edward said that. :laughing0301:

You are right though. Edward is pushing for Drumpf to look the idiot no matter how he puts it.

-Drumpf

"we thought"

Exactly, you thought.

Imbeciles.

I don't care what you think he was referring to. He said disinfectant. There are hundreds of types beside bleach, and "you thought" he was talking about bleach. You. Because you're too stupid to know any other, so you're sticking to one only known to you.

Watch this clip. He was talking about suggestions from doctors. Do I need to explain you what "doctor" is, or you gonna assume that he meant linguistical honorary doctors, instead of medical ones?

Its not what I think. Its whats in the transcript. You can parade around with TDS all you want but I have the transcript and exactly what the incompetent fuckup said.

. Edward is pushing for Drumpf to look the idiot no matter how he puts it.
??? Trump is not the one who supports the Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, but he does often use words uncommonly.

So then lets have a communist revolution after communism just slowly killed 150 million!!

. Edward is pushing for Drumpf to look the idiot no matter how he puts it.
??? Trump is not the one who supports the Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, but he does often use words uncommonly.

So then lets have a communist revolution after communism just slowly killed 150 million!!
No he uses words ignorantly. Case in point.

Forum List

Back