Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

. The common use of disinfectant

Trump is under no obligation to use words commonly!!!!!!!, obviously! Words have many meanings and nuances. Do you think Trump ever drank bleach or Lysol?? What does that teach you about your your TDS??
As a leader your job is to speak where even the dumb ones such as yourself can understand. No one walks around saying they are going to pour some antibiotics in the white laundry or they are going to take some disinfectant to get rid pink eye. Drumpf used the term disinfectant and Bleach. Sorry bud. No matter how much of a pretty pretzel you twist yourself into trying to cover up for his last fuckup he will always be an incompetent fuckup.

The "disinfectant" is a word that any idiot can understand. Yet, for you lefties was way too hard, so you had to change it to "bleach", because that is the only disinfectant your underdeveloped brains could think of.

You see, the reporter is the one who said bleach, not Trump. If reporter said, "colloidal silver" he would probably sound knowledgeable on topic, but noooooo, he said "bleach" and you leftist morons fell for it.

Edward just claimed he meant antibiotics. You guys need to get your stories straight.

yes antibiotics or antivirals to fight infections or to disinfect. And???????????
...and he didnt say antibiotics or antivirals. He said disinfectant and bleach.
so??? an antibiotic is used to disinfect the body. And?????????????
And he never said a word about antibiotics. This is like the 5th time I have told you this. Are you fucking stupid or just in love?

Edward just claimed he meant antibiotics. You guys need to get your stories straight.

yes antibiotics or antivirals to fight infections or to disinfect. And???????????
And he never said a word about antibiotics. This is like the 5th time I have told you this. Are you fucking stupid or just in love?

He never said bleach neither, but you keep saying he did.

Trump is under no obligation to use words commonly!!!!!!!, obviously! Words have many meanings and nuances. Do you think Trump ever drank bleach or Lysol?? What does that teach you about your your TDS??
As a leader your job is to speak where even the dumb ones such as yourself can understand. No one walks around saying they are going to pour some antibiotics in the white laundry or they are going to take some disinfectant to get rid pink eye. Drumpf used the term disinfectant and Bleach. Sorry bud. No matter how much of a pretty pretzel you twist yourself into trying to cover up for his last fuckup he will always be an incompetent fuckup.

The "disinfectant" is a word that any idiot can understand. Yet, for you lefties was way too hard, so you had to change it to "bleach", because that is the only disinfectant your underdeveloped brains could think of.

You see, the reporter is the one who said bleach, not Trump. If reporter said, "colloidal silver" he would probably sound knowledgeable on topic, but noooooo, he said "bleach" and you leftist morons fell for it.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute "
-Drumpf

"Disinfectants are meant to kill germs or viruses on hard surfaces. Under no circumstances should they ever be used on one’s skin, ingested or injected internally,”
-The American Cleaning Institute.

There was at least one smart repub.

Rep. Will Hurd of Texas was one of the first Republican lawmakers Friday to break with the White House over Trump’s enthusiasm for disinfectants, saying elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”

elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”
well thats very important isn't it!!!

Let's talk about that, Russian collusion, and Ukraine, and ignore your treasonous guidance on the Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution!!!

Maybe there are two Eagles....
And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.
And by the Media running with it they made it worse.............

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO
Aww, poor. baby. :itsok:

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

THIS ISN'T A GAME..............for this country.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. :itsok:

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
If Obama's communication skills were like Trumps, he would have never been elected. Trump communication skills are like a carnival barker, lots of exaggeration, misstatements, and the ability to connect with his audience. Obama communications are based on his intellect and his ability to emotionally move his audience. Obama would strive for accuracy in his statements. Trump would strive for a connection with his audience. Accuracy has never been important to him.

He never said bleach neither, but you keep saying he did.
William said Bleach and other cleaning agents. Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body. So youre either saying Drumpf is a idiot or he is an idiot for talking about something else other than what William said. Take your pick.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.

Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

LOL

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
If Obama's communication skills were like Trumps, he would have never been elected. Trump communication skills are like a carnival barker, lots of exaggeration, misstatements, and the ability to connect with his audience. Obama communications are based on his intellect and his ability to emotionally move his audience. Obama would strive for accuracy in his statements. Trump would strive for a connection with his audience. Accuracy has never been important to him.
TDS syndrome ^^^

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words

-Drumpf

"Disinfectants are meant to kill germs or viruses on hard surfaces. Under no circumstances should they ever be used on one’s skin, ingested or injected internally,”

Rep. Will Hurd of Texas was one of the first Republican lawmakers Friday to break with the White House over Trump’s enthusiasm for disinfectants, saying elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”

You just proved my point.

When Trump said "disinfectant", you lefties thought of "bleach", because you're too shallow.

There are many substances that are disinfectants not used for cleaning hard surfaces. For instance, you could nebulize and inhale iodine, which is safe disinfectant. I don't think it would help for corona virus, but it's the least harmful disinfectant I know of to use on the human body. I also mentioned colloidal silver, that can be absorbed in the body, and it's also been used as a "remedy" for centuries. I don't know its effectiveness or lack of it, just that ingesting too much of it would cause Argyria. Silver is naturally anti-pathogen, and some health application use it (like some bandages have silver in them).

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?

Last edited:

OOPs here you are.......

LMAO

LOL

Exactly. Thats why there was no doubt that Obama was a leader and Drumpf is a global laughing stock. My homie from Spain got in contact with me yesterday after the briefing and asked me WTF was going on over here.

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.

-Drumpf

When Trump said "disinfectant", you lefties thought of "bleach", because you're too shallow.

There are many substances that are disinfectants not used for cleaning hard surfaces. For instance, you could nebulize and inhale iodine, which is safe disinfectant. I don't think it would help for corona virus, but it's the least harmful disinfectant I know of to use on the human body. I also mentioned colloidal silver, that can be absorbed in the body, and it's also been used as a "remedy" for centuries. I don't know its effectiveness or lack of it, just that ingesting too much of it would cause Argyria. Silver is naturally anti-pathogen, and some health application use it (like some bandages have silver in them).

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason that you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?
No we thought of Bleach because thats exactly what William said before Drumpf asked him about disinfectants.

-Drumpf

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason that you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?
No we thought of Bleach because thats exactly what William said before Drumpf asked him about disinfectants.

"we thought"

Exactly, you thought.

You. Not Trump. And you continued to go on with it, as Trumps said it.

Imbeciles.

Forum List

Back