Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Maybe there are two Eagles....
And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.
And by the Media running with it they made it worse.............

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO
Aww, poor. baby. :itsok:

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

THIS ISN'T A GAME..............for this country.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. :itsok:

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:

Video itself proves he wan't "suggesting" anything, but talking and asking about treatments that are being researched.
The president wasn't asking questions. The white house transcript proves that. No ? after any of the presidents statements.
Oh please.....From the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question"...."So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light "....."supposing it brought the light inside the body".... "is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning"......

Those are QUESTIONS skippy, NOT recommendations.
Those are questions about the best way to carry out his recommendations.

Apparently, your dick survived puberty, but your brain never past by it.
So youre that weird ass white guy that keeps looking at my dick at work?

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.

Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

LOL

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
You need to try to one liner like Right winger........he can give you some boners.....lol

He's a little busy with a flash light at the moment though.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Had this been Obama......
There is no conceivable way that Obama would have ever said anything like that. He's actually SMART.
LOL

He gaffed plenty of times................58 states and such..........Now Biden............that is a GAF MACHIINE.....

Why they are hiding him.............They should have run Gabby.
but_obama-png.312847

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
He was obviously talking about antibiotics or antivirals which are injected against infections to disinfect one's body. He was not talking about Lysol as insane liberals like to hallucinate.

Sort like TDS led them to hallucinate about Russian collusion and Ukraine phone call.
So why didnt he say antibiotics or antivirals?

There is no conceivable way that Obama would have ever said anything like that. He's actually SMART.
LOL

He gaffed plenty of times................58 states and such..........Now Biden............that is a GAF MACHIINE.....

but_obama-png.312847
Excellent picture of what the virus is doing to the economy.

Obama was a pussy.

OOPs here you are.......

LMAO

LOL

You need to try to one liner like Right winger........he can give you some boners.....lol

You should have taken better care of your teeth, con.

3xxs9v.jpg

LOL

but_obama-png.312847
Excellent picture of what the virus is doing to the economy.

Obama was a pussy.
LOLOL

Who's president, con ... Obama or Impeached Trump?

:dance:

OOPs here you are.......

LMAO

LOL

3xxs9v.jpg
Anyone who drinks bleach wins the Darwin Award and will not be missed...........

Heard you were out of room on your trophy case for those awards.

OOPs here you are.......

LMAO

LOL

3xxs9v.jpg
Anyone who drinks bleach wins the Darwin Award and will not be missed...........

Heard you were out of room on your trophy case for those awards.
Poor baby. :itsok:

injecting-disinfectant-coronavirus-trump-memes8.jpg

So why didnt he say antibiotics or antivirals?
Because he chose disinfectant which is the same thing. 1+1=2
No it isnt dummy. The common use of disinfectant is in regard things like bleach and lysol. Antibiotics and antivirals are associated with medicine. No doctor is going to tell you...."I'm prescribing some disinfectants for you to take 3 times a day for 2 weeks". You fucking retards are twisting yourself into knots and the incompetent fuckup already said he was just kidding. :laughing0301:

LMAO

Correct, Trump said disinfectant, and reporter who followed up with a question, and to whom only disinfectant that came to mind was bleach, said bleach.

Forum List

Back