Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally.
How many times do your lies have to be exposed before you stop lying???
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

TDS actually stands for Trump Denial Syndrome.
And from the looks of this bunch, it's terminal.
They throw TDS as their defense telling you that they gave up.
I called it Trump Dumb Stupid it fits him well.
I call it the Trump Defense Syndrome. Drumpf fucked their heads yesterday. They had twisted themselves into knots trying to explain why he was right and then he did a u-turn, ran their dumb asses over and said he was just kidding....during a pandemic....with people dying.

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
Same LIE different LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

And where in there does he SUGGEST we inject ourselves with a disinfectant?

You truly are a fucking moron if you can't get it. He was talking to the doctors, not YOU.

TDS takes at least 30 points out of IQ, unfortunately it's true.
Trump thought it was a good idea that those medical “geniuses” hadn’t thought of

And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
What words are you talking about? Just wondering.

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
Same LIE different LIAR!

And where in there does he SUGGEST we inject ourselves with a disinfectant?

You truly are a fucking moron if you can't get it. He was talking to the doctors, not YOU.

TDS takes at least 30 points out of IQ, unfortunately it's true.
Trump thought it was a good idea that those medical “geniuses” hadn’t thought of

Go away cartoonie boy

Lets look at the same reporter later...........LOL

I've been saying this is seasonal for a while now........months actually.........and got slammed on THESE BOARDS by LIBERALS .....................HOW DARE YOU........LOL

here we go....Reporter playing games with Seasonality of th virus.

Yeah, please.

Q Yes, Mr. President, after the presentation we just saw about the heat and the humidity, is it dangerous for you to make people think they would be safe by going outside in the heat, considering that so many people are dying in Florida, considering that this virus has had an outbreak in Singapore, places that are hot and —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, here we go.

Q — are humid?

THE PRESIDENT: Here we go. The new — the new headline is: “Trump Asks People to go Outside.
That’s Dangerous.” Here we go. Same old group. You ready? I hope people enjoy the sun. And if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this — not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor that — you know, a very nice rumor — that you go outside in the sun, or you have heat and it does have an effect on other viruses.

But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world. I have to say, it covers a lot more territory than just this. This is — this is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know — but if you could. And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m like a person that has a good you know what.

Q But, sir, you’re the President.

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

DR. BIRX: Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.

DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT: I think it’s a great thing to look at. I mean, you know. Okay?

Q But respectfully, sir, you’re the President. And people tuning into these briefings, they want to get information and guidance and want to know what to do.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey — hey, Phil.

Q They’re not looking for a rumor.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey, Phil. I’m the President and you’re fake news. And you know what I’ll say to you? I’ll say it very nicely. I know you well.

Q Why do you say that?

THE PRESIDENT: I know you well.

Because I know the guy; I see what he writes. He’s a total faker.

Q He’s a good reporter.

THE PRESIDENT: So, are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? It’s just a suggestion from a brilliant lab by a very, very smart, perhaps brilliant, man. He’s talking about sun. He’s talking about heat. And you see the numbers. So that’s it; that’s all I have. I’m just here to present talent. I’m here to present ideas, because we want ideas to get rid of this thing. And if heat is good and if sunlight is good, that’s a great thing as far as I’m concerned.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.

Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
What words are you talking about? Just wondering.
Did the post go away........I don't see it.............

I quoted word for word EXACTLY what was stated............

And it was the reporter who said inject Bleach......NOT TRUMP. PERIOD.

Later Trump got asked by the same Pecker Head So called reporter about the injection again......and Trump said on surfaces....NOT INJECTIONS.

So today..........I know they are taking advantage of the gaf.....because it was a gaf......but saying he said Drink Bleach.....others use a Flashlight............

Guess what folks..........they are looking at FAR UV light to treat viruses now and have been using it for Bladder Cancer and the Blood Stream

SO..................CHECK MATE BITCHES......LOL

OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.

Video itself proves he wan't "suggesting" anything, but talking and asking about treatments that are being researched.
The president wasn't asking questions. The white house transcript proves that. No ? after any of the presidents statements.
Oh please.....From the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question"...."So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light "....."supposing it brought the light inside the body".... "is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning"......

Those are QUESTIONS skippy, NOT recommendations.
Those are questions about the best way to carry out his recommendations.

Apparently, your dick survived puberty, but your brain never past by it.

OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
The stupid fucks believe what an OP ED tells them Trump said. I doubt any of them actually watched the press conference.

OH so you need a question mark to discern a question.....
Yes I do. And according to the white house, those were not questions.

Here is an example of the president asking something as a question

THE PRESIDENT: I know, but if they’re outside — right — and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were on a piece of metal or something else?

THE PRESIDENT: If it’s on somebody’s hands, right?
Really....Who at the White House (we capitalize that name BTW) told you those were not questions.

The people in charge of compiling, editing, and verifying the accuracy and completeness of official presidential records. They are charged with that responsibility under federal law. And they determined that the president was not asking questions of the doctors.

Do you have their actual press release? They should've issue one, just for your kind.

OOPs here you are.......

The stupid fucks believe what an OP ED tells them Trump said. I doubt any of them actually watched the press conference.
Old Lady did......and she's pretty good at looking at the word for word sayings...........I like her..........she is fairly reasonable...............

Probably mad at me because I'm trashing the left Narrative they were hoping to get mileage on.

Trump did gaf.............but no means like they are playing on........It was a question and they are going WE'VE GOT A GOTCHA MOMENT............

They get so few..........they are freaking out.........lol

I've been saying this is seasonal for a while now........months actually.........and got slammed on THESE BOARDS by LIBERALS .....................HOW DARE YOU........LOL

Yeah, please.

Q Yes, Mr. President, after the presentation we just saw about the heat and the humidity, is it dangerous for you to make people think they would be safe by going outside in the heat, considering that so many people are dying in Florida, considering that this virus has had an outbreak in Singapore, places that are hot and —

Q — are humid?

THE PRESIDENT: Here we go. The new — the new headline is: “Trump Asks People to go Outside.
That’s Dangerous.” Here we go. Same old group. You ready? I hope people enjoy the sun. And if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this — not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor that — you know, a very nice rumor — that you go outside in the sun, or you have heat and it does have an effect on other viruses.

But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world. I have to say, it covers a lot more territory than just this. This is — this is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know — but if you could. And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m like a person that has a good you know what.

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).

Q But respectfully, sir, you’re the President. And people tuning into these briefings, they want to get information and guidance and want to know what to do.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey, Phil. I’m the President and you’re fake news. And you know what I’ll say to you? I’ll say it very nicely. I know you well.

Q Why do you say that?

Q He’s a good reporter.

THE PRESIDENT: So, are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? It’s just a suggestion from a brilliant lab by a very, very smart, perhaps brilliant, man. He’s talking about sun. He’s talking about heat. And you see the numbers. So that’s it; that’s all I have. I’m just here to present talent. I’m here to present ideas, because we want ideas to get rid of this thing. And if heat is good and if sunlight is good, that’s a great thing as far as I’m concerned.
It most probably is seasonal. Other Coronaviruses are. In the lab scientists lower the temperature to 40 degrees to keep it from deteriorating. However proving the virus is seasonal in the lab would be tricky because the concentration level needed to infect a person may still be enough at higher temperatures. Although being seasonal would be a good thing, there is a downside.

This summer were going be lifting restrictions throughout country. If the number of cases falls, there's going be a lot of people assume the virus is done. Then when the season starts changing in October, the country is going really be unprepared for the 2nd wave.

Dansky Bari, Dominique A. DIRECTOR OF STENOGRAPHY
Sands, Amy P. DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF STENOGRAPHY
And so.....Provide links to their information. Seems to me they are pretty ignorant of American Grammar because they left out the (?) marks. OR they are political hacks posing as objective transcribers.
They aren't the transcribers, they're the directors
Then they should fire the transcribers. Obviously they are not up on American grammar. Besides you didn't even read the transcription until if forced you to actually read it, you just went off on what the MSM told you. Now we see the transcribers can't even discern what a question is.

Yeah, please.

Q — are humid?

Q Why do you say that?

Q He’s a good reporter.

It most probably is seasonal. Other Coronaviruses are. In the lab scientists lower the temperature to 40 degrees to keep it from deteriorating. However proving the virus is seasonal in the lab would be tricky because the concentration level needed to infect a person may still be enough at higher temperatures. Although being seasonal would be a good thing, there is a downside.

This summer were going be lifting restrictions throughout country. If the of number cases fall, there's going be a lot of people assume the virus is done. Then when the season starts changing in October, the country is going really unprepared for the 2nd wave.
The Bio Guy research pretty much confirms it is seasonable with his research ..........on how heat and humidity affects it..............

So, yes it will slow probably in the summer and move to the Southern Hemisphere......for their Winter and return.........

Will we be better prepared in the fall..........IDK...........but we can not stop it from coming back.........we can't stop the common cold or flu..............so IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to stop this...........it will run its course and nothing is gonna stop that..........same as the others.

5ab.jpg

Maybe there are two Eagles....

OOPs here you are.......

No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.

Forum List

Back