Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.
Antibiotics don't kill viruses anyway.
Thats correct. So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant? Youre stepping on your own little dick here. :)
Trump constantly uses the wrong words and phrases when he tries to explain his ideas. He mixes up his sentences and his ideas come out like a fine dinner that has been thrown in a blender. He claims the media lies in reporting what he said. However, much of what the media does that Trump hates is their literal interpretation of his mishmash of ideas. Trump reads it and screams liars, false news, because what he meant is not what was reported. Trump has no one to blame for this but himself because he doesn't clearly explain his ideas. The problem could easily be solved by using a speech writer to help him put his ideas into clear concise language that would not be open to interpretation. Of course, Trump just can't do that because he loves to express himself in ways that pleases himself, even though it's often about as clear as mud.

Last edited:
Why did he say injection if he didnt mean inject?

he meant injection of a medicinal disinfectant much like an injection of an antiviral or antibiotic. 1+1=2

Does your TDS tell you that he wanted to inject household bleach??
I thought you just said he didnt mean an injection?

"far more importantly he was not talking about drinking it or injecting it. "
-Edward

No the transcript and my ears tell me he wanted to inject Bleach.

Maybe there are two Eagles....
And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.
And by the Media running with it they made it worse.............

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO
Aww, poor. baby. :itsok:

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

THIS ISN'T A GAME..............for this country.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. :itsok:

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
You need to try to one liner like Right winger........he can give you some boners.....lol

He's a little busy with a flash light at the moment though.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You should have taken better care of your teeth, con.

3xxs9v.jpg
Anyone who drinks bleach wins the Darwin Award and will not be missed...........

Heard you were out of room on your trophy case for those awards.
Poor baby. :itsok:

injecting-disinfectant-coronavirus-trump-memes8.jpg
He never said Lysol, you did, and you are advertising it as an injection, so that means you and the media will be responsible for any missuse and expenses Lysol spent to denounce these internet sarcasm / satires. :)
-checkmate!
By the way- you need to stop injecting saline in your chest, it's a disinfectant and we don't want you to become a hypocrite.
So? He said disinfectant and Lysol is a disinfectant.

So why did he say it then?

it??? he said many things. Quote what he said please.
Why did he say injection if he didnt mean inject? I already quoted it. Dont play blind. Its not going to make you look less of a fool.

True, he did say "inject".

He did NOT say "inject bleach".
Actually he did. Go back and read the quote I posted.

That's your interpretation of what he said, not a quote.

Unlike you, video we've all seen, doesn't lie.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.

Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

LOL

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
You need to try to one liner like Right winger........he can give you some boners.....lol

3xxs9v.jpg
Anyone who drinks bleach wins the Darwin Award and will not be missed...........

He never said Lysol, you did, and you are advertising it as an injection, so that means you and the media will be responsible for any missuse and expenses Lysol spent to denounce these internet sarcasm / satires. :)
-checkmate!
By the way- you need to stop injecting saline in your chest, it's a disinfectant and we don't want you to become a hypocrite.

Iodine is disinfectant too.

Why did he say injection if he didnt mean inject? I already quoted it. Dont play blind. Its not going to make you look less of a fool.

I saw the video as well. He said to try injecting bleach into the body to clean it. Its in the transcript too.

I saw the video as well. He said to try injecting bleach bleach into the body to clean it. Its in the transcript too.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OOPs here you are.......

LMAO

LOL

3xxs9v.jpg

-checkmate!

Iodine is disinfectant too.
No one brought up Iodine though. Bleach and isopropyl alcohol were the things I heard mentioned

I saw the video as well. He said to try injecting bleach bleach into the body to clean it. Its in the transcript too.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I already know youre looney. You dont need to announce it and make yourself feel worse about it.

Yes, Trump was asking questions of his medical team and the Democrat smear machine morphed it into Trump 'recommending' injecting poison and swallowing light bulbs. Idiocy on parade.
President Trump bragged that his medical team was astonished by how much he knew about medicine. But he clearly blindsided his medical professionals with his stupid assertions about the use of UV and disinfectants to attack the coronavirus inside a persons body.
The questions asked about medical answers to coronavirus show the intelligence of a slug. No common sense. An absolute idiot.
How can the President of the USA be that stupid.

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.
Thats correct. So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant? Youre stepping on your own little dick here. :)
Trump constantly uses the wrong words and phrases when he tries to explain his ideas. He mixes up his sentences and his ideas come out like a fine dinner that has been thrown in a blender. He claims the media lies in reporting what he said. However, much of what the media does that Trump hates is their literal interpretation of his mishmash of ideas. Trump reads it and screams liars, false news, because what he meant is not what was reported. Trump has no one to blame for this but himself because he doesn't clearly explain his ideas. The problem could easily be solved by using a speech writer to help him put his ideas into clear concise language that would not be open to interpretation. Of course, Trump just can't do that because he loves to express himself in ways that pleases himself, even though it's often about as clear as mud.
Sorry that people use 'wrong word phrases' that you personally dislike. Your unfounded arrogance is noted.

Yes, Trump was asking questions of his medical team and the Democrat smear machine morphed it into Trump 'recommending' injecting poison and swallowing light bulbs. Idiocy on parade.
President Trump bragged that his medical team was astonished by how much he knew about medicine. But he clearly blindsided his medical professionals with his stupid assertions about the use of UV and disinfectants to attack the coronavirus inside a persons body.
The questions asked about medical answers to coronavirus show the intelligence of a slug. No common sense. An absolute idiot.
Awww wasamatta? Your diapers getting filled?

Sorry that people use 'wrong word phrases' that you personally dislike. Your unfounded arrogance is noted.
Have you had your shot of disinfectant today like Drumpf suggested?

Don't you think it's odd, then, that that stupid slug beat the Smartest Woman in the Word (© 2016, Hillary Clinton for President Campaign) for the Presidency?

Have you? There must be some reason for your brain damage.

Have you? There must be some reason for your brain damage.
I always do the opposite of what that fuckup suggests. Thats why I am smarter than you.

Forum List

Back