Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.
Antibiotics don't kill viruses anyway.
Thats correct. So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant? Youre stepping on your own little dick here. :)
Trump constantly uses the wrong words and phrases when he tries to explain his ideas. He mixes up his sentences and his ideas come out like a fine dinner that has been thrown in a blender. He claims the media lies in reporting what he said. However, much of what the media does that Trump hates is their literal interpretation of his mishmash of ideas. Trump reads it and screams liars, false news, because what he meant is not what was reported. Trump has no one to blame for this but himself because he doesn't clearly explain his ideas. The problem could easily be solved by using a speech writer to help him put his ideas into clear concise language that would not be open to interpretation. Of course, Trump just can't do that because he loves to express himself in ways that pleases himself, even though it's often about as clear as mud.
Sorry that people use 'wrong word phrases' that you personally dislike. Your unfounded arrogance is noted.
Have you had your shot of disinfectant today like Drumpf suggested?
Have you? There must be some reason for your brain damage.
I always do the opposite of what that fuckup suggests. Thats why I am smarter than you.
So early on you went to China and came back with a T-shirt for your kids that said "my parents went to China and all I got was this lousy t-shirt & 14 days quarantine."?
Never been to China you retard.

. The common use of disinfectant

Trump is under no obligation to use words commonly!!!!!!!, obviously! Words have many meanings and nuances. Do you think Trump ever drank bleach or Lysol?? What does that teach you about your your TDS??
As a leader your job is to speak where even the dumb ones such as yourself can understand. No one walks around saying they are going to pour some antibiotics in the white laundry or they are going to take some disinfectant to get rid pink eye. Drumpf used the term disinfectant and Bleach. Sorry bud. No matter how much of a pretty pretzel you twist yourself into trying to cover up for his last fuckup he will always be an incompetent fuckup.

The "disinfectant" is a word that any idiot can understand. Yet, for you lefties was way too hard, so you had to change it to "bleach", because that is the only disinfectant your underdeveloped brains could think of.

You see, the reporter is the one who said bleach, not Trump. If reporter said, "colloidal silver" he would probably sound knowledgeable on topic, but noooooo, he said "bleach" and you leftist morons fell for it.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute "
-Drumpf

"Disinfectants are meant to kill germs or viruses on hard surfaces. Under no circumstances should they ever be used on one’s skin, ingested or injected internally,”
-The American Cleaning Institute.

There was at least one smart repub.

Rep. Will Hurd of Texas was one of the first Republican lawmakers Friday to break with the White House over Trump’s enthusiasm for disinfectants, saying elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”

You just proved my point.

When Trump said "disinfectant", you lefties thought of "bleach", because you're too shallow.

There are many substances that are disinfectants not used for cleaning hard surfaces. For instance, you could nebulize and inhale iodine, which is safe disinfectant. I don't think it would help for corona virus, but it's the least harmful disinfectant I know of to use on the human body. I also mentioned colloidal silver, that can be absorbed in the body, and it's also been used as a "remedy" for centuries. I don't know its effectiveness or lack of it, just that ingesting too much of it would cause Argyria. Silver is naturally anti-pathogen, and some health application use it (like some bandages have silver in them).

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?
"So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all?"

The reporter thought of "bleach" as a disinfectant
because it was on the slide behind Bill Bryan under the title, "commonly available disinfectants"...

gettyimages-1210843121.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me to see just how retarded you people can be.

Trump is under no obligation to use words commonly!!!!!!!, obviously! Words have many meanings and nuances. Do you think Trump ever drank bleach or Lysol?? What does that teach you about your your TDS??
As a leader your job is to speak where even the dumb ones such as yourself can understand. No one walks around saying they are going to pour some antibiotics in the white laundry or they are going to take some disinfectant to get rid pink eye. Drumpf used the term disinfectant and Bleach. Sorry bud. No matter how much of a pretty pretzel you twist yourself into trying to cover up for his last fuckup he will always be an incompetent fuckup.

The "disinfectant" is a word that any idiot can understand. Yet, for you lefties was way too hard, so you had to change it to "bleach", because that is the only disinfectant your underdeveloped brains could think of.

You see, the reporter is the one who said bleach, not Trump. If reporter said, "colloidal silver" he would probably sound knowledgeable on topic, but noooooo, he said "bleach" and you leftist morons fell for it.

-Drumpf

"Disinfectants are meant to kill germs or viruses on hard surfaces. Under no circumstances should they ever be used on one’s skin, ingested or injected internally,”

Rep. Will Hurd of Texas was one of the first Republican lawmakers Friday to break with the White House over Trump’s enthusiasm for disinfectants, saying elected officials should “leave the guidance on health to health professionals.”

When Trump said "disinfectant", you lefties thought of "bleach", because you're too shallow.

There are many substances that are disinfectants not used for cleaning hard surfaces. For instance, you could nebulize and inhale iodine, which is safe disinfectant. I don't think it would help for corona virus, but it's the least harmful disinfectant I know of to use on the human body. I also mentioned colloidal silver, that can be absorbed in the body, and it's also been used as a "remedy" for centuries. I don't know its effectiveness or lack of it, just that ingesting too much of it would cause Argyria. Silver is naturally anti-pathogen, and some health application use it (like some bandages have silver in them).

So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all? Further, is there any reason you accepted the lie that Trump said "bleach" other than you've been just plain stupid?
"So tell me, why reporter who followed up with the question did not think of any disinfectant other than bleach, that has no use in medicine at all?"

because it was on the slide behind Bill Bryan under the title, "commonly available disinfectants"...

Can I borrow that? :laughing0301:

Thats when Drumpf starting asking about using disinfectants to inject into the body.
so??? many anitbiotics and antivirals are injected into the body to fight infections or to disinfect. Keep thinking and pretty soon you'll start getting that's its more your TDS than Trump's choice of words
But no one calls them disinfectants. They are called antibiotics. Stop it. You should be embarrassed but I'm getting the idea that youre too dumb to be embarrassed.
Thats correct. So why would Drumpf be stupid enough to mean antibiotics but say disinfectant? Youre stepping on your own little dick here. :)
Trump constantly uses the wrong words and phrases when he tries to explain his ideas. He mixes up his sentences and his ideas come out like a fine dinner that has been thrown in a blender. He claims the media lies in reporting what he said. However, much of what the media does that Trump hates is their literal interpretation of his mishmash of ideas. Trump reads it and screams liars, false news, because what he meant is not what was reported. Trump has no one to blame for this but himself because he doesn't clearly explain his ideas. The problem could easily be solved by using a speech writer to help him put his ideas into clear concise language that would not be open to interpretation. Of course, Trump just can't do that because he loves to express himself in ways that pleases himself, even though it's often about as clear as mud.
Sorry that people use 'wrong word phrases' that you personally dislike. Your unfounded arrogance is noted.
I always do the opposite of what that fuckup suggests. Thats why I am smarter than you.
So early on you went to China and came back with a T-shirt for your kids that said "my parents went to China and all I got was this lousy t-shirt & 14 days quarantine."?
Then you didn't do the opposite of what Trump suggests and you admit lying- thanks for playing!
BidenHidin.jpg

Then you didn't do the opposite of what Trump suggests and you admit lying- thanks for playing!
View attachment 328142
Never heard Drumpf suggest not to go to China. Thanks for trying your hardest.

I posted the transcript 2 times. Please point to where Trump recommended injecting surface disinfectants. He was referring to on-going research. How idiotic does one have to be to think anyone would nilly willy inject themselves with surface disinfectant? Aside from the fact Trump never said that.
If the president was referring to ongoing research., how come on friday he said it was sarcastic, therefor abandoning the on-going research.

Why would the president abandon viable research?
The President is not abandoning any research. He is not DOING the research, dufus.
The president was suggesting things for the medical professionals to "look into" aka research.

Then on friday President Trump said he was being sarcastic, and therefore teling them NOT to look into it. aka abandon that line of research.
And you bought it all Hook line and sinker.. lol.. Keep it going sparky. Trump is driving y'all mad.

You claimed he meant antibiotics even when he said disinfectant.

I claimed he meant, like an antibiotic or antiviral. Go back and read rather than embarrass yourself
Impeached Trump couldn't possibly have meant antibiotics or antivirals -- he said he was being sarcastic.

You should take a few minutes to pry your lips from his anus before posting again.

OH so you need a question mark to discern a question.....
Yes I do. And according to the white house, those were not questions.

Here is an example of the president asking something as a question

THE PRESIDENT: I know, but if they’re outside — right — and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were on a piece of metal or something else?

THE PRESIDENT: If it’s on somebody’s hands, right?
I'm glad the man is asking questions, and isn't trying to be a doctor (he's the president). Leave that up to the experts (the medical advice), but remember no question is ever a dumb question or did you forget your liberal roots ? Go Trump.

Maybe there are two Eagles....
And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.
And by the Media running with it they made it worse.............

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO
Aww, poor. baby. :itsok:

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

THIS ISN'T A GAME..............for this country.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. :itsok:

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
You need to try to one liner like Right winger........he can give you some boners.....lol

He's a little busy with a flash light at the moment though.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You should have taken better care of your teeth, con.

3xxs9v.jpg
Anyone who drinks bleach wins the Darwin Award and will not be missed...........

Heard you were out of room on your trophy case for those awards.
Poor baby. :itsok:

injecting-disinfectant-coronavirus-trump-memes8.jpg
He never said Lysol, you did, and you are advertising it as an injection, so that means you and the media will be responsible for any missuse and expenses Lysol spent to denounce these internet sarcasm / satires. :)
-checkmate!
By the way- you need to stop injecting saline in your chest, it's a disinfectant and we don't want you to become a hypocrite.
So? He said disinfectant and Lysol is a disinfectant.

Iodine is disinfectant too.
Please show where Iodine kills coronavirus...

-Drumpf

Can I borrow that? :laughing0301:
Be my guest, I don't own it. I just use it to demonstrate what morons we're dealing with.

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

Unbelievable!
No what's unbelievable is that you and these left wing companies THINK people are this dam stupid in life. Only in demoncrat la-la world does people have to be told not to drink Clorox, pine soil etc. Wow.

Again, dufus, Trump was referring to on-going research. He never told anyone NOT do that research.
The president told them to continue their research. Then he said he was being sarcastic when he said that.

This isn't a complex problem. When the guy in charge tells you to do something, you do it. When he tells you he was kidding about what he told you to do, you stop.
Have you convinced anyone yet ? Nope you haven't. LOL

-Drumpf

YOU JUST ADMITED the reporter is to blame for making up a word not used in the instance he injected into the conversation, that it was used in reference to making buildings/businesses safer, the sunlight joke was about holding your hands to the sunlight to dissinfect your hands and thus MSM Deceptively blended it with injecting (poor choice of words)the building with dissinfectants that had nothing to do with injecting sun light or bleach into the body.
The media needed to do what they always do to make up something to offset Bidens stupid remarks and smokescreen Biden's sexual deviance being outted.

Why did he say injection if he didnt mean inject?

he meant injection of a medicinal disinfectant much like an injection of an antiviral or antibiotic. 1+1=2

Does your TDS tell you that he wanted to inject household bleach??

He said "disinfectant", because it kills the virus so quickly.

Every time Dumb Donald says something truly irredeemably stupid, his staffers, and you fools first try to pretend he didn't say what we just heard him say. Shown the clip, you say "It was taken out of context". We show you the whole interview for context, and it's "He was joking".

He said it. We did't take it out of context. He wasn't joking. He's just that stupid.

And you look like total idiots trying to defend his bullshit.

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Unbelievable!
No what's unbelievable is that you and these left wing companies THINK people are this dam stupid in life. Only in demoncrat la-la world does people have to be told not to drink Clorox, pine soil etc. Wow.
Lots of people are stupid. Hell look at all the people that voted for Drumpf and still support him. Theyre fucking idiots. Lysol did right by telling them that under no circumstances should any disinfectant be ingested, injected or deposited in the body. Thats what you call responsible. What Drumpf did is what you call idiotic and irresponsible.

Unbelievable!
Lots of people are stupid. Hell look at all the people that voted for Drumpf and still support him. Theyre fucking idiots. Lysol did right by telling them that under no circumstances should any disinfectant be ingested, injected or deposited in the body. Thats what you call responsible. What Drumpf did is what you call idiotic and irresponsible.
And what are you to think that he was suggesting any such thing ? A gullable yet clever diabolical devil stuck on the Democrat plantation ? Yep that bee's you if think in these ways.

Trump says this

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

well he does say it. I do not know if he is confusing disinfectant used to sterilize equipment and assuming that it can be used to sterilize inside the human body. Definitely a little information is dangerous in Trumps hands.

Still he says inside and talks about lungs.

Still disinfectant has a specific meaning. As does UV lights used to disinfect. So he is using 5th grade logic to suggest a course of action that medical people and researchers should look at

The immediate problem is this

UV Industry Associations Discourage the Use of UV Light on the Human Body to Disinfect Against the Coronavirus

Maryland emergency hotline gets 100 calls and New York poison control center records soaring numbers of people calling about ingesting bleach after President Trump touted it as a potential 'cure'

The New York Daily News reported the New York Poison Control Centre received 30 calls about Lysol, bleach and other household cleaners between 9pm on Thursday and 3pm on Friday – compared to 13 calls about the same products taken during the same 18-hour period last year.

Lose lips sink ships.

So the white house and trump are scaling back on his briefings. Still If there is a need then professional people should give the briefing. Even Pence should speak as he seems to be measured in his responses. But I do not know, I never listen to them.

Donald J. Trump(@realDonaldTrump)
What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!

Well it may be the person who is hogging all the air time.

Finally Trump is giving up speaking but unfortunately there is Tweeter and we know he can't be silent for long.

Forum List

Back