Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

While gargling with Hydrogen Peroxide in a 3% solution of water is safe, swallowing Peroxide will kill you.

If you swallow Clorox, you are swallowing poison.

If you swallow Pinesol, you are swallowing poison.

If you swallow Iisopropyl Alcohol you are swallowing poison.

Disinfectants are NOT for internal use.
Peroxide is not lethal

Actually, it depends on what kind you drink, and how much. A little will make you sick and want to puke, but a lot will burn your stomach and kill you.

Children who swallow small amounts of household hydrogen peroxide have few if any problems. The most common symptom is stomach upset and possibly an episode of vomiting. When peroxide is swallowed, it generates oxygen bubbles in the stomach. If there are enough of them, they stretch the stomach out and the child vomits up the foam. Hydrogen peroxide can be mildly irritating, so the child could complain of a bit of mouth soreness and stomach distress. A small drink of water or milk usually is all that's needed. Hydrogen peroxide is not absorbed from the stomach into the body; once a child's stomach settles down, no other problems are expected.
It's different if someone drinks a large amount of household peroxide. When this happens, it's usually on purpose. There can be a lot of stomach irritation and even burns that require a trip to the emergency room and possible hospital admission.
Drinking higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide can be very dangerous because it can cause tissue burns. "Food grade" hydrogen peroxide is sometimes used as an alternative therapy for a variety of conditions: allergies, arthritis, HIV, diabetes, emphysema, lupus, shingles, warts, and irregular heart rhythms, among many others. (These recommendations are not based on scientific evidence.) Users are instructed to put a few drops of the concentrated hydrogen peroxide into a glass of water. Users often store the hydrogen peroxide in the refrigerator - and that's the dangerous part of this practice. People mistake the bottle of concentrated hydrogen peroxide for something good to drink. Children and adults who swallowed concentrated hydrogen peroxide suffered severe injury, and in some cases died.

NO, I am NOT a Stalinist.

The fuck you're not

You are the one who has willingly swallowed everyone of the now over 18,000+ Lies told by the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pussy Grabber 45.

DERP

The president claimed to have the most beautiful wife in the world, Communist China News ranks this claim as A LIE AHHHHGGGGG

I served my country in Viet Nam, the Orange Shit is a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit.

No doubt you were proud of being in the Vietcong.

Over 59,000 Americans have died as a direct result of the failure of leadership of 45.

And you wonder why everyone recognizes that you're a fucking retard, traitor boi.

More Americans have died from COVID-19 than in the Viet Nam War.

45 lied and people continue to die.

What did he lie about, traitor?

I think it was your masters over in China doing the lying, fuckwad.
You know what, beyond you telling bravoactual his shoes were ugly, you didn't argue about a fucking thing.

The concern is not time but the level of UVL that is needed to kill the virus.

DOSE of ANY radiation is measured by BOTH time of exposure and level of power.. Also wavelength dependent. These are science/medical FACTS.. Don't care what you THOUGHT you read, the facilities cleaning is perfectly harmless if done without personnel present..

And the possible uses for UV used INTERNALLY CAN be made safe... Cedars Sinai Hospital knows this better than you do.. And I UNDERSTAND all the parameters to UV that would affect the safety of a few (less than chronic exposure) blasts of UV light used on the body.. I've helped to research and design several available X-ray products for imaging. Breast, cardiac cath lab machines, etc... I'm not winging this...

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
And the Democrats miracle drug is???
Not injecting disinfectant.
No one said anyone should.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????
Dumbfuck... I'm not lying..

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.

Savvy?
Yes he did, but it was aimed at the scientist, and not at the Faun just so you can continue to play your little unintelligent game that you love to keep playing. No one is impressed.
"Yes he did"

Of course he did -- and when I said he did, you called me a liar.

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

You're still repeating bullshit 10 pages after your fellow TDS'er moron posted a video of the prez's exact words.. He STARTED AND ENDED by mentioning the UV light part of Bryan's presentation.. NOT the bleach or isopropyl alcohol... I then REPOSTED that video about 3 times.. AND STILL -- you're making stuff up... Read post 3173 -- just above..
Dumbfuck...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump

... and what disinfectant was he speaking of...?

gettyimages-1210843121.jpg
UV light.
Who is the dumb fuck here? (you)

You! Trump said it was just sarcasm. Now who's the dumb fuck?

My guess would be the dumbfuck who's only repeated the "sarcasm angle" about 20 times in this thread and pretty much ignored the meatier discussions of HCQuine or UV killing Covid because it bores them...

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
M95 masks are a local responsibility

the states were not doing their job

we do see however how foolish it is to rely on communist china for our production just because they have slave labor and a cheaper price than Made In America
Which is exactly what Trump said in regard to testing. The issue of responsibility in every aspect of the response to the virus should have been settled in the Pandemic Response Plan. Trump said ordering supplies and equipment was the responsibility of the states and most states said the responsibility lies with the hospitals. This is just one example how fucked up the response has been. Tens of thousand of lives gone, a million cases and hundreds billions of dollar spent needless simple because the president decided there was no need to plan for a pandemic because it would never happen and when it did, it was just the common flu and it was under control. In the future, people are going to be reading about this and shaking their heads wondering how in hell did we allow this happen.

Last edited:
Trump is musing that is there a way to make a cleansing aerosol into another form that could be injected.
There is nothing absurd about that. The only absurdity is liberals turning what he said into yet another FAKE.

But YOU said that 45 never said it. So which is it? Why you lie, knowing it was a lie?

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
They would have been available if Obama had replenished the national stock.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.
Do you people believe history began when Trump was inaugurated?

Or is it just that you believe Obama is not responsible for his failures?

We have a pandemic the whole country in crisis caused by this incompetent president. Trump is a total failure. On top of that we have to deal with his regular lying bullshit.
Obama was well respected around the world. Trump made us a laughing stock, ignorant and stupid around the world.
THATS A FACT.
1. China caused this pandemic. But you don't dare criticize your masters.

2. Trump says things you don't like. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

3. Obama wasn't respected. Obama's weakness and hatred for America were exploited by those who would do us harm.

4. They hate Trump because he's made it plain America will look out for her interests and not put the interests of nations who hate us first.
1) it was caused by Trump breaking the agencies assigned with handling pandemics

2) seems like youre the one who cant deal with it.

3) youre only projecting your hatred

4) In a New York Times op-ed, Michael Morell, who worked under Presidents George W. Bush and Obama, called Trump an "unwitting agent" of Russia.
Lessee, one untrustworthy leftist source and three opinions.

Less than compelling.
Politico is the least biased.
But even though you can get the same thing from AP news.
Its just objective truth.

Is there any evidence Obama hated anything?
I cant find it.
Well, the view from your transverse colon is rather limited.

DOSE of ANY radiation is measured by BOTH time of exposure and level of power.. Also wavelength dependent. These are science/medical FACTS.. Don't care what you THOUGHT you read, the facilities cleaning is perfectly harmless if done without personnel present..

And the possible uses for UV used INTERNALLY CAN be made safe... Cedars Sinai Hospital knows this better than you do.. And I UNDERSTAND all the parameters to UV that would affect the safety of a few (less than chronic exposure) blasts of UV light used on the body.. I've helped to research and design several available X-ray products for imaging. Breast, cardiac cath lab machines, etc... I'm not winging this...
lol. why are you humiliating yourself then by trying to polish that turd. some trumptards less informed than you managed to recognize trumps ramblings to be unhelpful.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.

Trump is responsible for failures on his watch just as Obama was.
Under Trump's watch 58,000 Americans have died from the "common flu", a democratic hoax, which he said repeatedly was under control. Like it or not. Trump owns this one.

lol. why are you humiliating yourself then by trying to polish that turd. some trumptards less informed than you managed to recognize trumps ramblings to be unhelpful.

Having a hard time recognizing anything in THIS rambling above. ^^^^

You're all political.. I'm more concerned about the epidemic than the POLITICS of the epidemic.. And thrashing a bunch of leftist "science deniers"..

But I'd say -- you do a mighty good "Biden on a good day" imitation man... LOL....

Having a hard time recognizing anything in THIS rambling above. ^^^^

It's all political.. I'm more concerned about the epidemic than the POLITICS of the epidemic.. But I'd say -- you do a mighty good "Biden on a good day" imitation man... LOL....
maybe you need a nap. four lines of plain english, supposedly your mother tongue, should not be that taxing. of course, better to deflect to something than to explain turd polishing.

Meanwhile --- on the OTHER TOPIC of this thread. MORE datapoints in the HCQuine science running forward..

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

The antiviral properties of these drugs have been studied since 2003. Particularly when combined with zinc, they hinder viral entry into cells and inhibit replication. They may also prevent overreaction by the immune system, which causes the cytokine storm responsible for much of the damage in severe cases, explains AAPS. HCQ is often very helpful in treating autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Additional benefits shown in some studies, AAPS states, is to decrease the number of days when a patient is contagious, reduce the need for ventilators, and shorten the time to clinical recovery.

Peer-reviewed studies published from January through April 20, 2020, provide clear and convincing evidence that HCQ may be beneficial in COVID-19, especially when used early, states AAPS. Unfortunately, although it is perfectly legal to prescribe drugs for new indications not on the label, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that CQ and HCQ should be used for COVID-19 only in hospitalized patients in the setting of a clinical study if available. Most states are making it difficult for physicians to prescribe or pharmacists to dispense these medications.

And here's the link to about 100 documented HCQuine studies (mostly favorable) found since Feb by AAPS...

Don't know who else is following this closely -- but I know you are eagle1462010

Thank you..........yes I was following all that data close...........have way too many stored sites now. LOL

He didn't.

We have a pandemic the whole country in crisis caused by this incompetent president. Trump is a total failure. On top of that we have to deal with his regular lying bullshit.
Obama was well respected around the world. Trump made us a laughing stock, ignorant and stupid around the world.
THATS A FACT.
1. China caused this pandemic. But you don't dare criticize your masters.

2. Trump says things you don't like. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

3. Obama wasn't respected. Obama's weakness and hatred for America were exploited by those who would do us harm.

4. They hate Trump because he's made it plain America will look out for her interests and not put the interests of nations who hate us first.
If the country where the first case was identified cause the the disease, then the US caused HIV, Yellow Fever, and Polio.

The real source of SARS-CoV-2 which is the virus that causes Covid 19 is a little animal that eats ants and termites called a Pangolin. The virus traveled form Pangolin to a bat that infected a woman in Wuhan China who infected other Chinese and then an America visiting family in Wuhan who carried the virus to his home in Washington state.

Trump is musing that is there a way to make a cleansing aerosol into another form that could be injected.
There is nothing absurd about that. The only absurdity is liberals turning what he said into yet another FAKE.
Great idea. Trump should be first to give it a try.

. Tens of thousand of lives gone, a million cases and hundreds billions of dollar spent needless simple because the president decided there was no need to plan for a pandemic because it would never happen and when it did, it was just the common flu and it was under control. In the future, people are going to be reading about this and shaking their heads wondering how in hell did we allow this happen.
FALSE! Trump DID plan for a pandemic. He blocked travel from China as far back as January 2020, when there had not been one single COVID-19 death in the US. At the time, scatterbrained, loose lipped liberals castigated him as being "racist" against the Chinese. Luckily, he had the sense to not listen to them.

FALSE! Trump DID plan for a pandemic. He blocked travel from China as far back as January 2020, when there had not been one single COVID-19 death in the US. At the time, scatterbrained, loose lipped liberals castigated him as being "racist" against the Chinese. Luckily, he had the sense to not listen to them.
Exactly. Trump kept us safe because of the China travel ban.

Great idea. Trump should be first to give it a try.
If I had the virus, I would certainly give it a try. I think Trump is coming up with some good ideas. It has been shown by DHS scientists that sunlight, heat and humidity all have a "powerful" and significant effect on the virus, in weakening it.

As for Trump's idea of getting these 3 agents inside the body to the spot of the infection, that's hardly different than a broncosopy, or a lung needle biopsy. Things that hospitals do every day.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

You're a partisan hack with a sub-high school education. You vomit out what you are programmed with from the hate sites. You are dumb as a cat turd, but far less pleasant to be around.

No one EVER suggested injecting household cleaners. Your lack of integrity is only exceeded by your lack of intellect.

You're a dumb motherfucker, but you make up for it by being a traitor. :thup:

LIAR

So traitor, how about a QUOTE OF TRUMP SAYING IT, rather than demagoguery from the vile hate sites?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Hate sites? Trump is on video saying it you mfucking dumb idiot.

NO matter how many times a clip of of 45 saying it, these Dead From The Neck Up, Numb Nuts would still deny the truth.....

There is no clip, you're just a fucking liar.

And a traitor

Forum List

Back