Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Scary, just scary

My goodness.

Just stop. Just stop talking.

This just gets worse.
You fucking IDIOT!
You are so fucking consumed with your hatred of Trump you didn't even listen to what Trump actually said.
Let some fucking sunlight into your fucked up brain.
I'm going to have a huge party on election night. We are going to watch the DNC's chosen 'fatted lamb' (not Biden) lose the EC by 60. I'll make sure to post some of the party photos to you on this forum.
Then you can bitch about how the following four years are going to be the worst in US history. HAAAA HAAAA!
While you are watching the DOW go over 35K the day after Trump is reelected.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
1587735629149.png

there is video of it all over the place just quit the shit we are tired of it. I have watched it five times. Just tell the fucking president to let the doctors handle the breifings. It is time for bull shit to walk and start getting shit right.
The president here stays the fuck out of the way while 3 real experts report daily from 12-1 and again for 1/2 hr at 7pm.
The head guy(like a surgeon general) will most likely be president next go . He's smart, firm and doesn't talk shit.

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.

there is video of it all over the place just quit the shit we are tired of it. I have watched it five times. Just tell the fucking president to let the doctors handle the breifings. It is time for bull shit to walk and start getting shit right.
The president here stays the fuck out of the way while 3 real experts report daily from 12-1 and again for 1/2 hr at 7pm.
The head guy(like a surgeon general) will most likely be president next go . He's smart, firm and doesn't talk shit.
where is this?

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

What is it specifically about sunlight that hurts / kills COVID-19, if it does? Vitamin D? Got it - already do-able.

In a word, no. In two words. Hell no.

The fake news media also told us that Trump has asked us to eat aquarium cleaner for a cure.

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

CLAIM: President Donald Trump suggested injecting people with disinfectant to cure coronavirus.

VERDICT: False. Trump was speaking about new information about sunlight, heat, and disinfectant killing the virus.
Great post....

Now I'm just wondering how many Democrats will during a bottle of Clorox to prove Trump wrong!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:
absolutely none. You wanna try and prove him right?

Heaven forbid they go this route. I experimented with this on my own back in February and now my ass every few seconds lights up similar to a firefly's.
Well, at least you can find your own ass now, unlike most Dims.

Mine has and will always be that the left delight that the world is in a pandemic if it means they can destroy the Trumps presidency and more to the point, destroy the American free market along with obliterating Israel.
You've become hysterical in your ineffectual attempt to defend President Sunshine..........and by extension yourself. No need to panic. All you really need to do is stop digging a bigger hole for yourself.
Trump said the words you claim he didn't say. He exposed himself to be a dope. You sound just as dopey trying to make excuses for him.

Ultimately, what you are having trouble dealing with is voting for a moron. It's on you. Screaming at us by babbling irrationally doesn't change your responsibility for what you did.

Sounds like the uttering of a Stable Genius doesn’t it?

It is clear that Trump knows more than medical researchers

Damn, why didn’t we think of that?

CLAIM: President Donald Trump suggested injecting people with disinfectant to cure coronavirus.

VERDICT: False. Trump was speaking about new information about sunlight, heat, and disinfectant killing the virus.

It's TRUE. STOP LYING FOR THIS IDIOT.

My goodness.

Just stop. Just stop talking.

This just gets worse.
You fucking IDIOT!
You are so fucking consumed with your hatred of Trump you didn't even listen to what Trump actually said.
Let some fucking sunlight into your fucked up brain.
I'm going to have a huge party on election night. We are going to watch the DNC's chosen 'fatted lamb' (not Biden) lose the EC by 60. I'll make sure to post some of the party photos to you on this forum.
Then you can bitch about how the following four years are going to be the worst in US history. HAAAA HAAAA!
While you are watching the DOW go over 35K the day after Trump is reelected.

As far as election predictions it's silly to be making any right now. One thing is for sure the market isn't hitting 35k in 2020.

Forum List

Back