Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM.

Jesus, The fucking podium of the White House press room is not a place for thinking out loud, you stupid fucking idiot.

YOu fucker WILL NOT get away with lying for him.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

You‘re an idiot. I didn’t make an excuse for him, I said what he said was dumb. It’s also not a federal case. Where’s your outrage every time Joe Biden says something dumb?

I missed it. Was he being serious or just making a joke?

He was dead serious.

Vitamin D, UV lights, tanning beds....no harm in asking the question.

Snowflakes seek to want to mock the President for asking a question about medicine / science, as if they believe a President should be an expert in every field. Democrats even mocked Bush for surrounding himself with some of the brightest people in their fields to help him make national policy decisions. (When you are running the country any President should get the very best people in their fields from whom to draw wisdom.)

Democrats, of all people, should be the last ones to attempt to make fun of anyone, considering Obama claimed to have visited all 57 states during campaigning in 2008, and D-Hank Johnson declared if the US put any more troops on Guam THE ISLAND WOULD TIP OVER.

:p

I don't know how Trumpsters make it through a freakin' day with all this anger and hatred in them.
No doubt that, at some level, they know they've been conned. That would explain it.
We are sick to death of liars like you who continue to slander a very good President simply becaue he is a Republican, just like you Dimocrats have slandered every other President since 1960.

Piss off, PoS.

CLAIM: President Donald Trump suggested injecting people with disinfectant to cure coronavirus.

VERDICT: False. Trump was speaking about new information about sunlight, heat, and disinfectant killing the virus.

It's TRUE. STOP LYING FOR THIS IDIOT.

Is this proof that Trump never said anything of the kind? Did you watch your own vid?

Obviously YOU DIDN'T, coward.
Fast forward to the 2:35 timeline in the video.
And then get back to me.
I'll be waiting.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

What is it specifically about sunlight that hurts / kills COVID-19, if it does? Vitamin D? Got it - already do-able.

In a word, no. In two words. Hell no.

'No', Vitamin D does not effect COVID-19?

It doesn't kill it like UV light does (and I have to clarify externally , not internally and it's sad this has to be pointed out), it strengthens one's immune system just like many other vitamins do. In other words don't eat garbage like Trump does. It's still not a miracle cure.

I can't believe this discussion is happening.

Still lying and still pissed as hell that there are ultraviolet disinfectant treatments that have been studied for years.

What losers.

Notice anyone, how the board "Jew" is not denying that he wants Israel obliterated with every last Israeli beheaded?

Certainly didn't comment or find it interesting that there have been promising studies about ultraviolet light treatment.

A typical wolf in sheep's clothing that the Jewish prophets warned about.

Perhaps most disturbing of all is we have Trumptards writing 10 threads a day about Biden's state of mind when they guy they voted for...........and plan to vote for again...........was asking about ingesting or injecting sunlight and disinfectant in to one's body.

This is the guy they support without reservation.

They, The Following, are scarier than Trump ever could be.

This just goes to show that the Trump faithful don't even bother to watch his press conferences.
PROVES IT.
They are lazy fuckers, low-information voters.

I don't know how Trumpsters make it through a freakin' day with all this anger and hatred in them.
No doubt that, at some level, they know they've been conned. That would explain it.
We are sick to death of liars like you who continue to slander a very good President simply becaue he is a Republican, just like you Dimocrats have slandered every other President since 1960.

Piss off, PoS.
Grr! Grr!

:)

Perhaps most disturbing of all is we have Trumptards writing 10 threads a day about Biden's state of mind when they guy they voted for...........and plan to vote for again...........was asking about ingesting or injecting sunlight and disinfectant in to one's body.

This is the guy they support without reservation.

They, The Following, are scarier than Trump ever could be.
No, you communist useful idiots are the scary thing, but we wont let you ever take power, shit4brains.

Goofy tea bagger trumpoholics compare vitamin C to disinfectant. Ya, vitamin C is just like Lysol or bleach.
Don’t be a doofus.
Oregon State University researcher: Vitamins C, D can help prevent COVID-19
Yep. We already know these things WILL help.

People, especially those at risk, SHOULD be getting supplemental vitamin C and zinc.

Is vItamin C a disinfectant?
It’s an antioxidant. Does that count?

Still lying and still pissed as hell that there are ultraviolet disinfectant treatments that have been studied for years.

What losers.

Notice anyone, how the board "Jew" is not denying that he wants Israel obliterated with every last Israeli beheaded?

Certainly didn't comment or find it interesting that there have been promising studies about ultraviolet light treatment.

A typical wolf in sheep's clothing that the Jewish prophets warned about.

Can you link to those UV injection studies?

Piss off, PoS.
Grr! Grr!

:)
You are not funny, jack ass.

The fake news media also told us that Trump has asked us to eat aquarium cleaner for a cure.
Meanwhile the democrat cure is to wear nicotine patches.

Post a link that, bitch, or shut the fuck up.

Gladly you sucker of Chinese cock. I'd love to see just what this midget internet tough guy would do to shut me up.

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses

Goofy tea bagger trumpoholics compare vitamin C to disinfectant. Ya, vitamin C is just like Lysol or bleach.
Don’t be a doofus.
Oregon State University researcher: Vitamins C, D can help prevent COVID-19
Yep. We already know these things WILL help.

People, especially those at risk, SHOULD be getting supplemental vitamin C and zinc.

Is vItamin C a disinfectant?
It’s an antioxidant. Does that count?

No.

Forum List

Back