Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:
It's important to listen carefully to Trump's suggestions.
Opps! It time for my first Lysol injection. Will get back with you to report on the results.
You are not listening.....he was talking about the time it takes for disinfectant to kill the virus and also ultra violet light which can be a treatment as well...and they are studying how to get UV light inside of the body so you and all of your idiot libtard friends and Pelosi are lying about that segment of the briefing....and its not helping your cause....

"....and they are studying how to get UV light inside of the body."

WHO IS?
Post a link or STFU.

I tried Googling this: homeland security william bryan studying how to get UV light inside of the body

and got this:

Sunlight destroys coronavirus quickly, say US scientists
news.yahoo.com › sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-quick...

15 hours ago - William Bryan, science and technology advisor to the Department of Homeland Security secretary, told reporters at the White House that ...

So put up or shut up, because you're just making shit up.
Drumpf just said he was kidding. Stop making excuses for him.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world
Dont worry. China Joe has no chance in November
Based on Trumps performance yesterday, Biden is a shoe in
LOL.............they have to tell Biden when to stop talking.

His wife nudges him and whispers.........hun....it's over they left..
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Maybe so, but still much better than the snake oil salesman, Donald Trump.
aka ........he can't even remember where he is half the time and he should be the leader............LOL

You suckers should have selected Gabby.
You will have Biden supported by Harris VP, Klobuchar Attorney General, Buttigieg HUD, Yang commerce, Warren education, Obama secretary of state. It will be a functioning team.
Not a dysfunctional, narcissistic President with a bunch of yes men and women around him.
So you are running Harris.......LOL

You know Biden is losing his mind.........he has to be told when the interview is over.

You should have picked Harris to begin with then.

Keep hammering on the Biden losing his mind when we have the daily clown show led by Curly from The Three Stooges.

Wow, on Harris, we actually agree on something. The End Times are truly here, then. :)
I thought she dropped out too soon. But, her as a VP pick would be solid.
You should have picked Gabby.............You know my meaning on Harris........the VP will end up being the President if by some miracle you win.........

You are now hoping a virus will save you.....AND A MAIL IN VOTING SCANDAL.......Imagine that........your side is pushing only mail in for the whole country already..........and we aren't even in the summer yet.

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:
Opps! It time for my first Lysol injection. Will get back with you to report on the results.
You are not listening.....he was talking about the time it takes for disinfectant to kill the virus and also ultra violet light which can be a treatment as well...and they are studying how to get UV light inside of the body so you and all of your idiot libtard friends and Pelosi are lying about that segment of the briefing....and its not helping your cause....

WHO IS?
Post a link or STFU.

I tried Googling this: homeland security william bryan studying how to get UV light inside of the body

and got this:

15 hours ago - William Bryan, science and technology advisor to the Department of Homeland Security secretary, told reporters at the White House that ...

WHO IS?
Post a link or STFU.

and got this:

Then stop lying...

the sunlight was duscussed seperately as a blue light or whatever at entrance and injecting dissinfectant was stated "into the building" not people, like mist entrances you see at labs like tech clean rooms and exiting toxic areas.
Tramp said no such thing, please give the exact quote.

Did you not notice the "DO NOT ENTER" warning? That's not meant for human exposure.

Sure did as you CHERRY PICK DATA...........That is because that is NOT FAR UV technology......they use those robots on planes as well................

No one can be in there with that tech...............Far UV light........you can put it directly on your skin and it will not do anything to you.

That break through started in 2016

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world
Dont worry. China Joe has no chance in November
Based on Trumps performance yesterday, Biden is a shoe in
LOL.............they have to tell Biden when to stop talking.

His wife nudges him and whispers.........hun....it's over they left..
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Maybe so, but still much better than the snake oil salesman, Donald Trump.
aka ........he can't even remember where he is half the time and he should be the leader............LOL

You suckers should have selected Gabby.
You will have Biden supported by Harris VP, Klobuchar Attorney General, Buttigieg HUD, Yang commerce, Warren education, Obama secretary of state. It will be a functioning team.
Not a dysfunctional, narcissistic President with a bunch of yes men and women around him.
So you are running Harris.......LOL

You know Biden is losing his mind.........he has to be told when the interview is over.

You should have picked Harris to begin with then.
You people keep pulling that “Biden has dementia” nonsense while your man Trump goes on national TV and advocates inserting disinfectants into people

Can you imagine if Biden had said such a thing?
Reagan had it............and I've seen it from his videos and pressers....................

He\s NOT WELL.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Oh, shit. Talk about drinking fish tank cleaner. Some dopes are going to try a Clorox cocktail. Or Lysol -- with a twist?

Yeah, but on the upside they will all be Dimocrats.

Here's a good little Trump sheeple following her Dear Leader's suggestions:

View attachment 327349

27594110-8253043-image-a-15_1587722083145.jpg

3xz3ax.jpg

uBFlr1K.jpg

Yawn............

Riddle me this..........if you drink bleach.....how does it get to the lungs..........

OOPS.

STOP lying libtards....go back and listen to the briefing and see how silly you all sound....

WHO IS?
Post a link or STFU.

and got this:

Then stop lying...
Drumpfs the one thats lying. He wasnt talking to a reporter when he asked the question. He was asking his medical experts.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

And right as I post saying Trump supporters and right wingers will take anything that any idiot with a YouTube video has to say as gospel, here comes a post with a video by Fat Wesley Crusher.
I swear, if I wasn't living through it, I would think I am having an out of body experience.

that would be true if not for the fact he backs it up with reliable sources from actual doctors and researchers,,,

you on the other hand just repeat what your MSM overlords tell you to,,,

WHO IS?
Post a link or STFU.

and got this:

Then stop lying...
Drumpfs the one thats lying. He wasnt talking to a reporter when he asked the question. He was asking his medical experts.
You seem to be lost in this discussion fool....

I checked YouTube and couldn’t find anything. Is this fake news?
From the White House transcript:
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Did you not notice the "DO NOT ENTER" warning? That's not meant for human exposure.

I posted that same video months ago............another one used on a plane to kill germs.......it was NOT FAR UV light tech.

I didn't know about FAR UV tech til yesterday........interesting stuff..........

Now......can light be used to treat people inside the body.......WHY YES IT CAN.
Cancer has done it already..........

Pawn to knights 4 ............check.

Forum List

Back