Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Ok.......while we are talking about dumb asses here.

Let's look at Cuomo........................the dumb ass sent positive cases of the virus back into the Nursing homes in New York............

The dumb ass didn't know they were even doing it.............

Riddle me this...........1 out of 5 people who have died in New York are from Nursing homes. 2700 and counting...............

Now here's the MORON CUOMO ........watch the video........derp.

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:
It's important to listen carefully to Trump's suggestions.
Opps! It time for my first Lysol injection. Will get back with you to report on the results.

Lysol statement:

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.​
"As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information," the statement continued, adding that the company believes it has a "responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts."​

But wait there's MOAR!

In a statement issued several hours before Trump spoke, the EPA said, "Never apply the product to yourself or others. Do not ingest disinfectant products."​
The Trump administration's Surgeon General, Jerome Adams, also warned Americans, urging people to "always talk to your health provider first before administering any treatment/ medication to yourself or a loved one."​

So............they have been stating this for months..............ever since the dumb asses used fish cleaner.

And your side tried to say .....LOOK TRUMP SAID TAKE FISH CLEANER.

Did you sniff glue as a kid.

That's what they're really afraid of. The ONLY ones who did something this stupid were DEMOCRAT activists.

Only DEMOCRATS take his words like this. They're afraid they'll lose more stupid DEMOCRAT voters..

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.
Most sane people do not trust the Media and our gov't at all...............They have proven themselves to be liars over and over again.

I always look for the video in context...or transcripts when I can find them...........

What kind of Media do we have when they are giving gotcha questions everyday for sound bites later? That is what they do every single day..........waiting to POUNCH.........

Wouldn't be so bad if our NATION WASN'T FUCKED because of a virus right now..........but during this............IT'S INSANITY and UNETHICAL.............

Trump may have had a moment of oh shit ...wishing he hadn't asked the question...........but OH WELL.......HE DID.........

Now we have the LUNATIC ASYLUM SAYING ........HE SAID DRINK BLEACH.......

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Yes, he ASKED, didn't SUGGEST injecting disinfectant. He just suggested the doctors get on it. I'm sure he's hoping it will be the "break through" idea that saves the world.
You're right some of the anti-Trumpians are exaggerating and twisting it a little, but this one is pure gold. It's gonna be mined.
The light thing, you know more about than I do. When he said that part, I thought he knew stuff we didn't, and apparently he does. It's the injecting disinfectant part that is over the top. I don't hear much of anyone teasing him about the sunshine bit.

Dithering Donnie's Dangerous Daily Disinformation Dumps each provide golden content for Biden commercials that will be brutal. Therefore, he should keep doing them! :D

Good point. Biden needs someone like Lee Atwater or Karl Rove running his campaign who would make mince meat of Trump and his outrageously stupid comments.
Biden doesn't seem to want to go quite as far into the gutter as Trump. It's part of why we support Biden. But when Biden comments on this naive, lost in the woods response from Trump, I hope he gets it accurate. The President was ASKING not telling. The press, the surgeon general, and Lysol are concerned that some of our citizens will hear what he said and think "Hey that's a great idea!" and try it. So they're warning people not to. Hopefully, they heard that part of the news, too. It seems to be everywhere. At today's press conference, it should be addressed, directly, and explained that he didn't mean try this at home.

You know, I dont mind it when honest liberals ask stupid fucking questions or repeat lies unknowingly.

But when they ignore counter facts and just keep repeating the lies, they demonstrate their complete disregard for honesty, integrity and just plain old decency.

I am putting more and more of them on ignore, so I guess that is the upside after they come out as bald faced liars.

Trump never said what the OP claims, but that wont stop the Dimocrats smear machine because facts dont matter when libs are using the Big Lie..
Sometimes I wonder if Trump makes small comments just to see where they will take them. Its obvious that Trump always looks outside the box for answers and solutions, he is a business man.

This whole thread is a testament to how desperate the liberals are to remove Trump. Basic commonsense is missing from their thought processes.

Oh sure. Here we go with the "he's a media genius" argument. There is no desperation. Trump is doing a good job in portraying himself as an uneducated asshat. No help or intervention necessary.
You guys should just say, "Yeah, he's a fucking moron, but he's my guy". That would give the rest of us no place to go. :)

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world
Dont worry. China Joe has no chance in November
Based on Trumps performance yesterday, Biden is a shoe in

If you think someone is a "shoe in" based on off the cuff comments IN APRIL in the middle of a pandemic and an economic disaster, you don't know politics at all.

But then....based on your postings here....

This virus will define the Trump presidency

His inept handling and refusal to accept the dangers he faced will doom his presidency. As will a collapsed economy
Which is what your side is pushing for....and why the Media is counting body bags daily.............

Which is why your side is pushing even more spending.......and bitching about the massive unemployment from a FUCKING VIRUS.

This shit happened in 1957 and 1968 ....over 100,000 Americans died from both of those..........the country NEVER SHUT DOWN..........

Things which kill the coronavirus:

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

Chlorine trifluoride

Dimethyl Cadmium

Fluoroantimonic Acid

I suggest we test each of these cures on Trump voters.

You forgot directed cow flatulence. You need to inhale it directly into the body through your nostrils.

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.
Most sane people do not trust the Media and our gov't at all...............They have proven themselves to be liars over and over again.

I always look for the video in context...or transcripts when I can find them...........

What kind of Media do we have when they are giving gotcha questions everyday for sound bites later? That is what they do every single day..........waiting to POUNCH.........

Wouldn't be so bad if our NATION WASN'T FUCKED because of a virus right now..........but during this............IT'S INSANITY and UNETHICAL.............

Trump may have had a moment of oh shit ...wishing he hadn't asked the question...........but OH WELL.......HE DID.........

Yes, he ASKED, didn't SUGGEST injecting disinfectant. He just suggested the doctors get on it. I'm sure he's hoping it will be the "break through" idea that saves the world.
You're right some of the anti-Trumpians are exaggerating and twisting it a little, but this one is pure gold. It's gonna be mined.
The light thing, you know more about than I do. When he said that part, I thought he knew stuff we didn't, and apparently he does. It's the injecting disinfectant part that is over the top. I don't hear much of anyone teasing him about the sunshine bit.

Dithering Donnie's Dangerous Daily Disinformation Dumps each provide golden content for Biden commercials that will be brutal. Therefore, he should keep doing them! :D

Good point. Biden needs someone like Lee Atwater or Karl Rove running his campaign who would make mince meat of Trump and his outrageously stupid comments.
Biden doesn't seem to want to go quite as far into the gutter as Trump. It's part of why we support Biden. But when Biden comments on this naive, lost in the woods response from Trump, I hope he gets it accurate. The President was ASKING not telling. The press, the surgeon general, and Lysol are concerned that some of our citizens will hear what he said and think "Hey that's a great idea!" and try it. So they're warning people not to. Hopefully, they heard that part of the news, too. It seems to be everywhere. At today's press conference, it should be addressed, directly, and explained that he didn't mean try this at home.

I'd say it's pretty much an even money bet that by days end, we'll see one or more Trump disciples taken to ER after drinking Lysol or bleach.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world

If you think someone is a "shoe in" based on off the cuff comments IN APRIL in the middle of a pandemic and an economic disaster, you don't know politics at all.

His inept handling and refusal to accept the dangers he faced will doom his presidency. As will a collapsed economy
Which is what your side is pushing for....and why the Media is counting body bags daily.............

Which is why your side is pushing even more spending.......and bitching about the massive unemployment from a FUCKING VIRUS.

This shit happened in 1957 and 1968 ....over 100,000 Americans died from both of those..........the country NEVER SHUT DOWN..........

You can roll most of this up to the door of your lord and savior. He's the President. He's the one that didn't respond in January when we could have been ahead of the curve and not had to shut the entire country down.
Trump Denied. People Died.

I'd say it's pretty much an even money bet that by days end, we'll see one or more Trump disciples taken to ER after drinking Lysol or bleach.
Nope. It's people of YOUR PARTY who do this

Things which kill the coronavirus:

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

Chlorine trifluoride

Dimethyl Cadmium

Fluoroantimonic Acid

I suggest we test each of these cures on Trump voters.

You forgot directed cow flatulence. You need to inhale it directly into the body through your nostrils.
Oh so now you will put out the cure for the virus is to get a COW TO FART IN YOUR MOUTH,.

It's true..........Trump said it..........

LMAO...........hey.......you still saying the BS that if we regulate cow farts we can save the planet
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He was just being sarcastic, y'all!
According to this thread he was prescribing a new cure.............He said shove a flash light up your ass to save yourself.

Hurry up.........SAVE YOURSELF........or you could get a cow to fart into your mouth....might save you..........GOOD LUCK......Better me than you.........

Eagle, we haven't had a pathogen like this loose in the country since the Spanish Flu in 1918. You can't go solely on numbers. There are a lot of factors at play here. You HAVE to keep in mind that the deaths we've had so far have been in a couple of months, not a year, and it was AFTER severe social distancing measures. The only thing that could have possibly prevented this thing from taking over like King Kong was immediate mass testing. But we fucked that up. Imagine what things would be like right now if we hadn't forced people to stay home?

It is what it is, but this cannot be compared to the outbreaks in the 50's and 60's.

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:
It's important to listen carefully to Trump's suggestions.
Opps! It time for my first Lysol injection. Will get back with you to report on the results.
You are not listening.....he was talking about the time it takes for disinfectant to kill the virus and also ultra violet light which can be a treatment as well...and they are studying how to get UV light inside of the body so you and all of your idiot libtard friends and Pelosi are lying about that segment of the briefing....and its not helping your cause....

Here's a good little Trump sheeple following her Dear Leader's suggestions:

94555266_10220401283735833_189902567403159552_o.jpg

This was written on March 23.

Originally Posted by Sandy Shanks View Post

For those who contract the disease "80% get what feels like a bad cold and recover at home." COVID-19: What we know so far about the 2019 novel coronavirus - UChicago Medicine
Many did not even know they had the virus.

However, there is this from Business Insider, "80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ≥65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years."80% of US coronavirus deaths have been among people 65 and older, a new CDC report says — here's what it reveals about the US cases

This was written at a later date.

COVID-19 has spread rapidly through nursing homes across New York, infecting nearly 4,200 elderly residents considered particularly vulnerable to the virus and killing more than 1,200, according to new state Health Department data.

The staggering figures show a dramatic rise in coronavirus cases and fatalities at state-licensed nursing homes that are home to 100,000 residents.

There are now 4,170 confirmed COVID-19 positive cases at 312 New York nursing homes — more than half of all such facilities — along with 1,231 resident deaths, the data shows. Nearly 30 percent of all nursing home residents who contract COVID-19 eventually die from the virus, the data shows.

The latest data represents a 606% increase in nursing home cases, and a 1,331% hike in deaths since March 26.

New NY data shows COVID-19's devastating effect on nursing homes | Newsday

CNBC reports, "An estimated 13.9% of the New Yorkers have likely had Covid-19, according to preliminary results of coronavirus antibody testing released by Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday."

This is important.

"The state randomly tested 3,000 people at grocery stores and shopping locations across 19 counties in 40 localities to see if they had the antibodies to fight the coronavirus, indicating they have had the virus and recovered from it," Cuomo said.

These people had been infected by the virus but didn't know it.

"With more than 19.4 million people residents, according to U.S. Census data, the preliminary results indicate that at least 2.7 million New Yorkers have been infected with Covid-19."

This test helps to confirm what I have been saying all along. Healthy people, regardless of age, are unaffected by this virus, unless you count the effects of the common cold which occurs with some, although many are asymptomatic, according to other studies.It's Estimated 1 in 4 Coronavirus Carriers Could Be Asymptomatic. Here's What We Know

I wager it is a lot more than 25%. In this study 420 people went to the market and discovered they had been infected by Covid=19.

Deaths occur overwhelmingly in the sick and elderly, many of whom were already in a nursing home or hospital, along with the poor and the homeless who are bereft of health insurance. Reports of deaths not in those categories are so rare they make the six o'clock news and we are not informed of their condition.

LOL.............they have to tell Biden when to stop talking.

His wife nudges him and whispers.........hun....it's over they left..
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Maybe so, but still much better than the snake oil salesman, Donald Trump.
aka ........he can't even remember where he is half the time and he should be the leader............LOL

You suckers should have selected Gabby.
You will have Biden supported by Harris VP, Klobuchar Attorney General, Buttigieg HUD, Yang commerce, Warren education, Obama secretary of state. It will be a functioning team.
Not a dysfunctional, narcissistic President with a bunch of yes men and women around him.

This was written on March 23.

For those who contract the disease "80% get what feels like a bad cold and recover at home." COVID-19: What we know so far about the 2019 novel coronavirus - UChicago Medicine
Many did not even know they had the virus.

However, there is this from Business Insider, "80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ≥65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years."80% of US coronavirus deaths have been among people 65 and older, a new CDC report says — here's what it reveals about the US cases

This was written at a later date.

COVID-19 has spread rapidly through nursing homes across New York, infecting nearly 4,200 elderly residents considered particularly vulnerable to the virus and killing more than 1,200, according to new state Health Department data.

The staggering figures show a dramatic rise in coronavirus cases and fatalities at state-licensed nursing homes that are home to 100,000 residents.

There are now 4,170 confirmed COVID-19 positive cases at 312 New York nursing homes — more than half of all such facilities — along with 1,231 resident deaths, the data shows. Nearly 30 percent of all nursing home residents who contract COVID-19 eventually die from the virus, the data shows.

The latest data represents a 606% increase in nursing home cases, and a 1,331% hike in deaths since March 26.

New NY data shows COVID-19's devastating effect on nursing homes | Newsday

CNBC reports, "An estimated 13.9% of the New Yorkers have likely had Covid-19, according to preliminary results of coronavirus antibody testing released by Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday."

This is important.

"The state randomly tested 3,000 people at grocery stores and shopping locations across 19 counties in 40 localities to see if they had the antibodies to fight the coronavirus, indicating they have had the virus and recovered from it," Cuomo said.

These people had been infected by the virus but didn't know it.

"With more than 19.4 million people residents, according to U.S. Census data, the preliminary results indicate that at least 2.7 million New Yorkers have been infected with Covid-19."

This test helps to confirm what I have been saying all along. Healthy people, regardless of age, are unaffected by this virus, unless you count the effects of the common cold which occurs with some, although many are asymptomatic, according to other studies.It's Estimated 1 in 4 Coronavirus Carriers Could Be Asymptomatic. Here's What We Know

I wager it is a lot more than 25%. In this study 420 people went to the market and discovered they had been infected by Covid=19.

Deaths occur overwhelmingly in the sick and elderly, many of whom were already in a nursing home or hospital, along with the poor and the homeless who are bereft of health insurance. Reports of deaths not in those categories are so rare they make the six o'clock news and we are not informed of their condition.

Forum List

Back