Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

And then I see the BATTERY ACID where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

A legitimate question! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So now you go from drinking fluids gets into the lungs......and now......even though he didn't say drink bleach.......you shift to LET'S DRINK BATTERY ACID......

What the Fuck are they putting in the water in California these days......or is it the drugs you guys are smoking everyday.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

Trump asked a legitimate question.... And you all run off the cliff.... Too fucking funny...
If you think asking if injecting yourself with disinfectant is a "legitimate question", you have no business being on this Board and passing, or rather attempring to pass, yourself off as some kind of science guru. A fourth grader would know the answer to the question whether it is healthy or harmful to swallow and/or inject yourself with disinfectant.
Now the liberal turds of this thread are finally admitting it was a question

Show me wear in this question it said DRINK BLEACH......OR LIKE THE LAST SNOWFLAKE that said drink anti-freeze............

In regards to using LIGHT......oh yes the medical community has been doing so for quite some time......in the body would be blood stream........and EVEN CT SCANS.......using DYE to see what's going on..............also so they don't miss cancer cells during surgery to get rid of Cancer.

Blue Light Cystoscopy
The UNC Department of Urology is one of only a few bladder cancer centers of excellence to offer blue light cystoscopy.

Blue Light Cystoscopy is a unique technology to detect and diagnose tumors in the bladder. Also known as Cysview®, this enhanced imaging procedure helps oncologists find bladder tumors more easily than standard cystoscopy (examination of the bladder through a small scope), which can miss some tumors that are too small to find with standard cystoscopy.

Cysview® (hexaminolevulinate HCl) is a contrast solution that is taken up by rapidly growing cells (such as bladder cancer cells) and turns bright pink or red under a special blue light.

Cysview® is being used for patient diagnosis all around the world.

In the images below, the bladder cancer is invisible under regular white light (left). With Cysview®, the tumor can be seen under blue light (right).
OH! Doctors use light to look in my ears and up my nose and check my pupils.

So yeah! Totally legitimate. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, you tards are killing it today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.
That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
It was a question.
it was a question as useful as "how is babby formed". the difference is that the person posing the question did it as so-called president in front of a national audience in a forum to inform the people about an ongoing pandemic, and not on yahoo! Answers as an anonymous person.
At least you admit IT WAS A QUESTION............seems the rest will run with TRUMP SAYS TO DRINK BLEACH THE REST OF THE WEEK.

Might work on Morons in the General Public, but that dog doesn't hunt here.

The BIO GUY wasn't doing a study on HUMANS......but on the Corona microbe itself. and on surfaces.........so THE QUESTION might have been misdirected........Trump was asking if these could be used on the body.

Blood is in the body.............that is a study on using light in the blood stream.

technically it was not even a question. it was merely rambling. maybe that is why you like it, rambler.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.

The OP is ignorant.

That you bought into the fake link is ignorant.
From the White House transcript:
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
I watched it on youtube. You're right. More leftist lies
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
Maybe while posting this every other post you could actually READ it instead of parroting Morning Joe

Just imagine if Barack Obama said, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

My thoughts exactly. Imagine if Joe Biden had said something this stupid!

And they're all so concerned about Joe's mind!
Seems to me they should be even more concerned about Trump's!
Republicans have been pushing the claim that Joe Biden has dementia

Imagine if Biden had made the claim of using disinfectant and UV lights internally?
Sure looks like it to me...............now are they using light inside the body already........Why YES THEY ARE IN CANCER TREATMENTS........

Biden......is losing it.........whoever is the VP will be Pres if elected.........Biden was the best your side could do............LOL

And then I see the BATTERY ACID where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

A legitimate question! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So now you go from drinking fluids gets into the lungs......and now......even though he didn't say drink bleach.......you shift to LET'S DRINK BATTERY ACID......

What the Fuck are they putting in the water in California these days......or is it the drugs you guys are smoking everyday.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I am just asking questions which are just as legitimate as Trump's question, retard.

Exact quote: And then I see the DISINFECTANT where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

An equally "legitimate" question: And then I see the BATTERY ACID where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

All caught up now, tard?

This phrase from the article:

“Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

The ONLY DuckDuckGo search result for this phrase is the Heavy.com article.

You leftists fell for it. Morons.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

I just watched it on his presser--Trump was speaking to Dr. Bryant, NIH, who had just reported on their findings about sunlight being a great killer of the virus--humidity helps, too. Also rubbing alcohol and (2) clorox. Trump rambled just like it has been reported and Trump did ask if disinfectant could be injected some way to "clean it out," and he did say they were trying to get the sunlight "inside the skin."

If you find a presser, just ff to Dr. Bryant--he's on less than ten minutes, and Trump's remarks on injecting disinfectant are immediately after that.

No wonder you fools believe anything the media tells you. Can't you tell when you're being made a fool of?

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please.

It's in the video...and the OP.
The article in the OP is the ONLY place that quote shows up.

And there is no video in the article.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
Mr. President, great idea:

1. What volume of disinfectant should be injected?
2. With what frequency?
3. Intravenous, intramuscular, intrathecal or subcutaneous?
4. Can you post a video of yourself receiving the inaugural dose?

He said nothing of the sort. He asked a question. Why do you lie?

He said it and putting your fingers in your ears and saying it didn't, is not going to change that...

By the way have you had a shit day at work, want to compare:

That's the best video yet - THANKS! Can't tell whether the poor woman is gonna stop breathing, cry, hurl, or all three.

I was watching the presser live and grateful that she was in the shot when the Orange Goon started prescribing his voodoo cure for COVID.

You lie about everything else. Why should we believe you now?

Also, what you claim never happened. How do you explain your lie there?

Trump actually pointed at his own head to indicate he was a genius for thinking of this stuff.

Incredible. This is actual Emperor-has-no-clothes shit, ladies and gentlemen.

His Tru Bleevers don't have the moral courage to admit just how fucking stupid Trump is.

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.
Most sane people do not trust the Media and our gov't at all...............They have proven themselves to be liars over and over again.

I always look for the video in context...or transcripts when I can find them...........

What kind of Media do we have when they are giving gotcha questions everyday for sound bites later? That is what they do every single day..........waiting to POUNCH.........

Wouldn't be so bad if our NATION WASN'T FUCKED because of a virus right now..........but during this............IT'S INSANITY and UNETHICAL.............

Trump may have had a moment of oh shit ...wishing he hadn't asked the question...........but OH WELL.......HE DID.........

Now we have the LUNATIC ASYLUM SAYING ........HE SAID DRINK BLEACH.......

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

I just watched it on his presser--Trump was speaking to Dr. Bryant, NIH, who had just reported on their findings about sunlight being a great killer of the virus--humidity helps, too. Also rubbing alcohol and (2) clorox. Trump rambled just like it has been reported and Trump did ask if disinfectant could be injected some way to "clean it out," and he did say they were trying to get the sunlight "inside the skin."

If you find a presser, just ff to Dr. Bryant--he's on less than ten minutes, and Trump's remarks on injecting disinfectant are immediately after that.

No wonder you fools believe anything the media tells you. Can't you tell when you're being made a fool of?

I don't care what he said or did. The country was going good, plenty of jobs, healthy economy until the vile scum pulled this hoax. Whatever he says is fine. He could even say "mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy" will cure it. Or he can say exposing yourself to enriched plutonium is the cure. It's all good. Why, even if he said eating a live bat cures toe jam, I'm all for it. We don't care anymore. The vile media scum have lied and twisted and cheated for nearly 4 years non stop. I pray everyone of them pays. And where is congress?

Trump actually pointed at his own head to indicate he was a genius for thinking of this stuff.

Incredible. This is actual Emperor-has-no-clothes shit, ladies and gentlemen.

His Tru Bleevers don't have the moral courage to admit just how fucking stupid Trump is.
It was a spur of the moment question with the Press WHO HATE HIS GUTS sitting on edge for a gaff.

If this had been Obama not a dang thing would have been said in the Media.............the Media isn't the Media anymore...........they are THE DNC.

And for the RNC as well.

Hardly Trumps media........lol.......both sides could have montages like this.

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Forum List

Back