Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Where's the original quote?
A Tweet?
A video.

And yes, when Pelosi is 3rd hand "quoted", I also want the source.

From the White House transcript:
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Where's the original quote?
A Tweet?
A video.

And yes, when Pelosi is 3rd hand "quoted", I also want the source.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

You are mentally disturbed.

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:

Rambunctious Obviously you're another Trump defender who's too fucking lazy to watch Trump's press conferences every night.
I watch everyone one of them...wouldn't miss it...love watching him expose the media hacks for what they are....

From your first post, you are obviously lying.

I don't lie ass fuck and I'd love to watch you post the lie you think I told....

Trump said nothing of the kind.

And at that point, Dr. Bryant has no words.....

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

Little – if anything – Trump says makes any sense.
Yeah but you cant inject sunlight and disinfectant into your body dumbass. Surfaces are the opposite of inside the body.
Honey, you ever hear of vitamin d, which one takes to simulate what sunlight does in the body?
Vitamin D - Health Professional Fact Sheet
Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. It is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin and trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure, food
Any excuse, right?

note that no reporter prompted him to share his genius ideas.

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

Trump asked a legitimate question.... And you all run off the cliff.... Too fucking funny...
And there you have it, folks.

This is how Trump can never say anything too stupid for his even dumber followers.

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

Trump asked a legitimate question.... And you all run off the cliff.... Too fucking funny...
If you think asking if injecting yourself with disinfectant is a "legitimate question", you have no business being on this Board and passing, or rather attempring to pass, yourself off as some kind of science guru. A fourth grader would know the answer to the question whether it is healthy or harmful to swallow and/or inject yourself with disinfectant.
Now the liberal turds of this thread are finally admitting it was a question

Show me wear in this question it said DRINK BLEACH......OR LIKE THE LAST SNOWFLAKE that said drink anti-freeze............

In regards to using LIGHT......oh yes the medical community has been doing so for quite some time......in the body would be blood stream........and EVEN CT SCANS.......using DYE to see what's going on..............also so they don't miss cancer cells during surgery to get rid of Cancer.

Blue Light Cystoscopy
The UNC Department of Urology is one of only a few bladder cancer centers of excellence to offer blue light cystoscopy.

Blue Light Cystoscopy is a unique technology to detect and diagnose tumors in the bladder. Also known as Cysview®, this enhanced imaging procedure helps oncologists find bladder tumors more easily than standard cystoscopy (examination of the bladder through a small scope), which can miss some tumors that are too small to find with standard cystoscopy.

Cysview® (hexaminolevulinate HCl) is a contrast solution that is taken up by rapidly growing cells (such as bladder cancer cells) and turns bright pink or red under a special blue light.

Cysview® is being used for patient diagnosis all around the world.

In the images below, the bladder cancer is invisible under regular white light (left). With Cysview®, the tumor can be seen under blue light (right).

If you think asking if injecting yourself with disinfectant is a "legitimate question", you have no business being on this Board and passing, or rather attempring to pass, yourself off as some kind of science guru. A fourth grader would know the answer to the question whether it is healthy or harmful to swallow and/or inject yourself with disinfectant.

Show me wear in this question it said DRINK BLEACH......OR LIKE THE LAST SNOWFLAKE that said drink anti-freeze............

In regards to using LIGHT......oh yes the medical community has been doing so for quite some time......in the body would be blood stream........and EVEN CT SCANS.......using DYE to see what's going on..............also so they don't miss cancer cells during surgery to get rid of Cancer.

Blue Light Cystoscopy
The UNC Department of Urology is one of only a few bladder cancer centers of excellence to offer blue light cystoscopy.

Blue Light Cystoscopy is a unique technology to detect and diagnose tumors in the bladder. Also known as Cysview®, this enhanced imaging procedure helps oncologists find bladder tumors more easily than standard cystoscopy (examination of the bladder through a small scope), which can miss some tumors that are too small to find with standard cystoscopy.

Cysview® (hexaminolevulinate HCl) is a contrast solution that is taken up by rapidly growing cells (such as bladder cancer cells) and turns bright pink or red under a special blue light.

In the images below, the bladder cancer is invisible under regular white light (left). With Cysview®, the tumor can be seen under blue light (right).
Why don't we drink lava to kill the virus?

Duhhhhhhh...I'm just asking a question.

Keep going, tard. This topic has been very revealing as to just how truly lost you poor deluded fools are.

maybe trump did not know what the guy would present and saw it for the first time, and then, bing, he had this genius idea he needed to share.
That is possible.............He was asking.....and they do these things daily.....

The Press is waiting at the edge of their seats for a gaff.........and so is this board.

Now, as i knew it would...........they are saying drink bleach, anti-freeze..........and one poster.......OMFG.......wants to shove flashlights up people's asses.

And then I see the BATTERY ACID where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

A legitimate question! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Blue Light Cystoscopy

Why don't we drink lava to kill the virus?

Duhhhhhhh...I'm just asking a question.

Keep going, tard. This topic has been very revealing as to just how truly lost you poor deluded fools are.
First question dumb ass........is basic anatomy..............When you drink liquid does it go to your lungs where the corona is..........

Now given the GREAT INTELLECT OF THIS THREAD..........please refrain from going under water and killing yourself by swallowing bath water into your lungs........

Well......you are a liberal...........so...........so........nah........don't do it...

Show me the anatomy of how stuff going to the stomach gets to the lungs......

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

No

Your 'source' is fking moronic.

Just imagine if Barack Obama said, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

My thoughts exactly. Imagine if Joe Biden had said something this stupid!

And they're all so concerned about Joe's mind!
Seems to me they should be even more concerned about Trump's!
Republicans have been pushing the claim that Joe Biden has dementia

Imagine if Biden had made the claim of using disinfectant and UV lights internally?

I watched it on youtube. You're right. More leftist lies

Forum List

Back