Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Just imagine if Barack Obama said, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

My thoughts exactly. Imagine if Joe Biden had said something this stupid!

And then I see the GASOLINE, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
I see you are totally ignorant of the fact we have drugs and mixtures that are safe for humans in an IV that do the same job as a disinfectant? They are called Antivirals. Fucking moron...

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that." - Dear Leader
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wakey wakey, tards!

It's useless.
I've posted 15 links to YouTube where they can watch the video clip of him saying this.
And the sheep just are just saying, "baaaaaah.....baaaaaah".

Perhaps you should go back and watch the ENTIRE video instead of picking out the piece to make Trump look bad because all it does is make you appear dumber than a fucking tree stump.

Perhaps you should do what I do: WATCH Trump's pressers LIVE so you don't look like such a dumb-shit the next day.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
Mr. President, great idea:

1. What volume of disinfectant should be injected?
2. With what frequency?
3. Intravenous, intramuscular, intrathecal or subcutaneous?
4. Can you post a video of yourself receiving the inaugural dose?

He said nothing of the sort. He asked a question. Why do you lie?

He said it and putting your fingers in your ears and saying it didn't, is not going to change that...

By the way have you had a shit day at work, want to compare:

That's the best video yet - THANKS! Can't tell whether the poor woman is gonna stop breathing, cry, hurl, or all three.

If you don't see just how profoundly stupid Trump is by now, you are truly lost.

Just imagine if Barack Obama said, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

All biden does is ramble incoherently.... Everything he says is stupid.

Then we Never Trumpers don't have to come on to this board and educate you about what has happened in them?
Seriously, it's obvious that none of you Trumpers knew about Trump's comments in last night's pressers.
Too bad.
You should have seen Dr. Birx's face when Trump was talking about sunshine and disinfectants.
She wouldn't look at him.
She started staring straight ahead and then to the floor and she looked like she wanted to puke.

Excuse us for not reading into people's expressions as to what they feel. Does your boyfriend smile or grimace when you bite his penis?
Oh sorry.
For you sheeple, here it
From Reuters:

"
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”""""

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

You moron.....here is exactly what was said.....and the ABC reporter who asked about injecting things into the body....

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

Fast forward to 1:46 in the video, idiot, and turn up the volume.

But hey, pick your own YouTube channel. Every news outlet is playing the video.

Search Results

Top stories
View attachment 327295
Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's theory of 'disinfectant injection'
The Guardian·12 hours ago

View attachment 327296
Trump Suggests Injecting Coronavirus Patients With Light Or Disinfectants, Contradicting Experts
Forbes·12 hours ago

More for trump youtube injecting disinfectant into the body
Web results
Trump suggests injecting disinfectant to fight ... - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

2 hours ago - President Trump suggested Americans could possibly inject disinfectant into their bodies to help fight the coronavirus, while also floating the ...

Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat ...
www.youtube.com › watch

14 hours ago - President Trump responded to a presentation by Bill Bryan from the Department of Homeland security on how to fight COVID-19 by suggesting ...
Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV ...
www.youtube.com › watch

5 hours ago - Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV light to ... the President also mentioned 'injecting the body with disinfectant' as a ...
Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body ...
www.youtube.com › watch

3 hours ago - The president suggested the possibility of an 'injection' of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a ... Get YouTube without the ads ... Pelosi pleased with Senate, gives Trump an 'F' for preparedness ... Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body | Morning Joe | MSNBC ...
President Trump claims injecting people with disinfectant ...
www.youtube.com › watch

6 hours ago - Mr Trump said at a White House briefing on Thursday that researchers were looking at the effects of disinfectants and wondered aloud if they could be injected into ... Telegraph.co.uk and YouTube.com/TelegraphTV are websites of The ... Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body | Morning ...

You need to watch the whole video and not nitpick.

I DID watch the whole video where he suggests finding a way to get sunshine on the virus while inside the body.
That's better? LOL
But knowing you pricks won't, I gave you the timeline since you fuckers have the attention span of a drunk gerbil:
Fast forward to 1:46

Watch the commentary by the other people in the video. BTW, he doesn't claim what you said. Try that one on for size like a midget-sized condom!

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

I have never encountered a con artist who was not as dumb as a box of rocks.

Ever.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that." - Dear Leader
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wakey wakey, tards!

It's useless.
I've posted 15 links to YouTube where they can watch the video clip of him saying this.
And the sheep just are just saying, "baaaaaah.....baaaaaah".

Perhaps you should go back and watch the ENTIRE video instead of picking out the piece to make Trump look bad because all it does is make you appear dumber than a fucking tree stump.

Perhaps you should do what I do: WATCH Trump's pressers LIVE so you don't look like such a dumb-shit the next day.

I did dumbass. You can't say that, can you, dickless?

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.
Trump wants to shove a flashlight up their ass
Basic anatomy escapes the one liner troll............Just because you live in San Fran Sicko..........doesn't allow you to put your pet habits out claiming Trump does them too.

Please keep your sexual perverted issues out of this thread.
What other possible way is there to shine light inside you?

They tell you to wash your hands for 20 seconds as protection against the coronoavirus.

So we obviously should be injecting coronavirus victims with Dial soap!

This is how stupid Trump is, folks.

"I can't believe no one else has thought of this. This is why I am a stable genius."

Trump asks a question and now your saying he said do it.
We're saying Don asking the question makes that banjo playing kid from Deliverance look like a brain surgeon by comparison.
Yeah, you Nazis dont allow people asking questions, you dont really like it.

Trump was referencing information he had been given earlier, dumbass.

WRONG. The information he was given earlier was that disinfectants were effective on NON-POROUS SURFACES. Jeeeeezus! :rolleyes:

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.
Trump wants to shove a flashlight up their ass
Basic anatomy escapes the one liner troll............Just because you live in San Fran Sicko..........doesn't allow you to put your pet habits out claiming Trump does them too.

Please keep your sexual perverted issues out of this thread.
What other possible way is there to shine light inside you?
You cannot shine a light on the black hole of stupidity and credulity that is the average Trump voter.

All biden does is ramble incoherently.... Everything he says is stupid.

Really? This sounds wisdom of the ages compared to Trump.

"""Joe Biden.
@JoeBiden

·
15h

UV light? Injecting disinfectant? Here’s an idea, Mr. President: more tests. Now. And protective equipment for actual medical professionals."""

And they're all so concerned about Joe's mind!
Seems to me they should be even more concerned about Trump's!

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

Trump asked a legitimate question.... And you all run off the cliff.... Too fucking funny...

Honestly, the only thing that's missing from these pressers are people in MAGA hats standing behind him. He's completely lost it.

Yes.....Yes.....Oh GOD PLEASE YES!!!

Please let some totally stupid, MAGA Hat Wearing Dead Fuck Wad Follower of der GroppenFuhrer be so absolutely dead from the neck up stupid enough to inject disinfectant into your veins.

Better to die now and reduce the surplus population.

Bravofake, why don't you just go away and keep your ignorance secret?

Trump asks a question and now your saying he said do it.
We're saying Don asking the question makes that banjo playing kid from Deliverance look like a brain surgeon by comparison.
Yeah, you Nazis dont allow people asking questions, you dont really like it.

Trump was referencing information he had been given earlier, dumbass.

WRONG. The information he was given earlier was that disinfectants were effective on NON-POROUS SURFACES. Jeeeeezus! :rolleyes:
Well, the heads of Trump supporters are nonporous.....it might work on them.

Forum List

Back