Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.
Trump wants to shove a flashlight up their ass
Basic anatomy escapes the one liner troll............Just because you live in San Fran Sicko..........doesn't allow you to put your pet habits out claiming Trump does them too.

Please keep your sexual perverted issues out of this thread.

Liberals owned again

What miserable liars

It talks about using UV rays to sanitize surfaces. Nothing wrong with that

To which Trump theorizes.....Why can’t we shove one of those UV rods up someone’s ass?

OK, we know that is your libtard fantasy to be probed. Why don't you go to a pet store, buy a UV light for a fish tank and shove that up your ass?

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.
That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
It was a question.
it was a question as useful as "how is babby formed". the difference is that the person posing the question did it as so-called president in front of a national audience in a forum to inform the people about an ongoing pandemic, and not on yahoo! Answers as an anonymous person.

And then I see the GASOLINE, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

Liberals owned again

What miserable liars

To which Trump theorizes.....Why can’t we shove one of those UV rods up someone’s ass?

Medical science shoves other things up our ass, so why the hell not? colonoscopes, sigmoidoscopes, prostrate biopsies get shoved up people's keisters every day of the week. They would probably want to grease up a UV Rod before insertion, IMHO.

Nope, libtards take it dry!

Liberals owned again

What miserable liars

OK, we know that is your libtard fantasy to be probed. Why don't you go to a pet store, buy a UV light for a fish tank and shove that up your ass?

Trump said that's not as much fun as it sounds.

And then I see the PAINT THINNER, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that." - Dear Leader
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wakey wakey, tards!
It's called stream of consciousness thinking. It's thinking outside the box. Nothing at all to see here -- except among the tard left

And then I see the LAVA, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

Fox News mentions of hydroxychloroquine have significantly dropped off

"After initially downplaying the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News switched last month to touting the “Lazarus effect” of an unproven treatment for COVID-19. Media Matters has comprehensively documented Fox’s promotion of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, and our previous study showed Fox promoting it nearly 300 times in a two-week period.

However, promotion of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine on Fox has plummeted in recent days: In a five-day period from April 11 to April 15, the treatment was mentioned on the network 87 times. Over the next five days, April 16 to April 20, it was mentioned only 20 times -- a 77% decrease in coverage.

As Fox seemed to suddenly lose interest in hydroxychloroquine, so did President Donald Trump. According to Politico, Trump’s “public statements regarding hydroxychloroquine have diminished significantly over the past week for reasons that remain unclear. His most recent mention of the drug at the White House’s daily coronavirus news conferences” came last Monday, April 13. He also mentioned it a day later when meeting with a group of Americans who had recovered from COVID-19."
.........................................................................................................................................
Wait, Faux and Trump stopped promoting the drug around the same time? What a coincidence (wink).

I fully expect to see Dr Oz and Dr Phil on with Hannity or Ingraham this evening touting this bold new concept from a very stable genius! :cool-45:

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Exactly why this is a great example of TDS. You just repeated it again, showing again, that you have TDS.

If anyone actually believes that Trump thinks you can inject disinfectants into the bloodstream... or inject sunlight. Don't repeat what he said, I don't care what he said - AGAIN - if you actually believe he thinks that they you have TDS.
Trump is a PR nightmare on steroids. He bloviates, exaggerates - says outrageous things for effect all the time. He indeed has a strange style.
So why he said what he said who knows... most likely a joke. I don't know. But I am not so gullible and deranged to actually believe he thinks that.

CASE CLOSED.
And P.S. - did you catch the interview Biden did where he paused, forgetting the word "America" ..paused again?
I don't actually believe Biden doesn't know what country he is in, but forgetting the word is a REAL indication of dementia and or Alzheimers

Have you watched the press conference?
Yes. I know what he said, what is so difficult about this?
It isn't what he said, it is what you believe.
Again - if you actually he believe he thinks you can "inject sunlight" into people's veins - then you suffer from TDS. It is that simple.
The man says oddball things with regularity. He has a unique, strange style that is a PR persons nightmare.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he said this just to watch CNN go bananas. I hate that about him, it doesn't help his cause... but I am intelligent enough to know he doesn't actually believe it.

".....but I am intelligent enough to know he doesn't actually believe it."""

Intelligent like a gerbil.
He's not your local pub drunk preaching from his favorite stool at the bar.
He's the fucking POTUS at an official White House briefing for a pandemic that has killed 50,000 people, you useless brain-dead asshole.

He was following up a question asked by a retarded reporter by asking the doctors.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that." - Dear Leader

Wakey wakey, tards!
It's called stream of consciousness thinking. It's thinking outside the box. Nothing at all to see here -- except among the tard left
amazing to see the stable genius' mind at work live on teevee.

Just imagine if Barack Obama said, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Actually the human body turns sunlight into vitamin d something cave dwellers like you need

And vitiamin D is a proven killah of the virus! It's true! It's a gamechanger, it's better than a game changer …. it's wonderful. LOL

Actually sunlight kills every coronavirus and flu virus, this is well known and accepted. Why are you in denial?
Oh yea because if Trump says water is wet you argue that it is really dry

Grow up kiddypoo

Hey dumbass. Trump suggested injecting sunlight into the human body. And you can't see how profoundly stupid that suggestion is?

No wonder you tards think he's a stable genius!

He also suggested injecting detergent, retard.

My God, there just is no bottom to the stupidity of Trump voters.

Actually the human body does intake sunlight and it produces vitamin d and melanin.

Trump is correct

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You have no idea how much of an idiot you sound, do you. No wonder you love Trump.

Actually trump is playing you all for fools again as sunlight is needed by the body for chemical reactions.

You did not know that and now you do

Then we Never Trumpers don't have to come on to this board and educate you about what has happened in them?
Seriously, it's obvious that none of you Trumpers knew about Trump's comments in last night's pressers.
Too bad.
You should have seen Dr. Birx's face when Trump was talking about sunshine and disinfectants.
She wouldn't look at him.
She started staring straight ahead and then to the floor and she looked like she wanted to puke.

Excuse us for not reading into people's expressions as to what they feel. Does your boyfriend smile or grimace when you bite his penis?

From Reuters:

"
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”""""

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

You moron.....here is exactly what was said.....and the ABC reporter who asked about injecting things into the body....

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

Fast forward to 1:46 in the video, idiot, and turn up the volume.

But hey, pick your own YouTube channel. Every news outlet is playing the video.

Search Results

Top stories
View attachment 327295
Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's theory of 'disinfectant injection'
The Guardian·12 hours ago

View attachment 327296
Trump Suggests Injecting Coronavirus Patients With Light Or Disinfectants, Contradicting Experts
Forbes·12 hours ago

More for trump youtube injecting disinfectant into the body
Web results
Trump suggests injecting disinfectant to fight ... - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

2 hours ago - President Trump suggested Americans could possibly inject disinfectant into their bodies to help fight the coronavirus, while also floating the ...

Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat ...
www.youtube.com › watch

14 hours ago - President Trump responded to a presentation by Bill Bryan from the Department of Homeland security on how to fight COVID-19 by suggesting ...
Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV ...
www.youtube.com › watch

5 hours ago - Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV light to ... the President also mentioned 'injecting the body with disinfectant' as a ...
Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body ...
www.youtube.com › watch

3 hours ago - The president suggested the possibility of an 'injection' of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a ... Get YouTube without the ads ... Pelosi pleased with Senate, gives Trump an 'F' for preparedness ... Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body | Morning Joe | MSNBC ...
President Trump claims injecting people with disinfectant ...
www.youtube.com › watch

6 hours ago - Mr Trump said at a White House briefing on Thursday that researchers were looking at the effects of disinfectants and wondered aloud if they could be injected into ... Telegraph.co.uk and YouTube.com/TelegraphTV are websites of The ... Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body | Morning ...

You need to watch the whole video and not nitpick.

I DID watch the whole video where he suggests finding a way to get sunshine on the virus while inside the body.
That's better? LOL
But knowing you pricks won't, I gave you the timeline since you fuckers have the attention span of a drunk gerbil:
Fast forward to 1:46

Last edited:
Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Exactly why this is a great example of TDS. You just repeated it again, showing again, that you have TDS.

If anyone actually believes that Trump thinks you can inject disinfectants into the bloodstream... or inject sunlight. Don't repeat what he said, I don't care what he said - AGAIN - if you actually believe he thinks that they you have TDS.
Trump is a PR nightmare on steroids. He bloviates, exaggerates - says outrageous things for effect all the time. He indeed has a strange style.
So why he said what he said who knows... most likely a joke. I don't know. But I am not so gullible and deranged to actually believe he thinks that.

CASE CLOSED.
And P.S. - did you catch the interview Biden did where he paused, forgetting the word "America" ..paused again?
I don't actually believe Biden doesn't know what country he is in, but forgetting the word is a REAL indication of dementia and or Alzheimers

Have you watched the press conference?
Yes. I know what he said, what is so difficult about this?
It isn't what he said, it is what you believe.
Again - if you actually he believe he thinks you can "inject sunlight" into people's veins - then you suffer from TDS. It is that simple.
The man says oddball things with regularity. He has a unique, strange style that is a PR persons nightmare.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he said this just to watch CNN go bananas. I hate that about him, it doesn't help his cause... but I am intelligent enough to know he doesn't actually believe it.

".....but I am intelligent enough to know he doesn't actually believe it."""

Intelligent like a gerbil.
He's not your local pub drunk preaching from his favorite stool at the bar.
He's the fucking POTUS at an official White House briefing for a pandemic that has killed 50,000 people, you useless brain-dead asshole.

He was following up a question asked by a retarded reporter by asking the doctors.
so the reporter made him do it? lol

Wakey wakey, tards!

It's useless.
I've posted 15 links to YouTube where they can watch the video clip of him saying this.
And the sheep just are just saying, "baaaaaah.....baaaaaah".

Perhaps you should go back and watch the ENTIRE video instead of picking out the piece to make Trump look bad because all it does is make you appear dumber than a fucking tree stump.

Forum List

Back