Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

From Reuters:

"
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”""""

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

You moron.....here is exactly what was said.....and the ABC reporter who asked about injecting things into the body....

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

Fast forward to 1:46 in the video, idiot, and turn up the volume.

But hey, pick your own YouTube channel. Every news outlet is playing the video.

Search Results

Top stories
View attachment 327295
Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's theory of 'disinfectant injection'
The Guardian·12 hours ago

View attachment 327296
Trump Suggests Injecting Coronavirus Patients With Light Or Disinfectants, Contradicting Experts
Forbes·12 hours ago

More for trump youtube injecting disinfectant into the body
Web results
Trump suggests injecting disinfectant to fight ... - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

2 hours ago - President Trump suggested Americans could possibly inject disinfectant into their bodies to help fight the coronavirus, while also floating the ...

Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat ...
www.youtube.com › watch

14 hours ago - President Trump responded to a presentation by Bill Bryan from the Department of Homeland security on how to fight COVID-19 by suggesting ...
Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV ...
www.youtube.com › watch

5 hours ago - Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV light to ... the President also mentioned 'injecting the body with disinfectant' as a ...
Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body ...
www.youtube.com › watch

3 hours ago - The president suggested the possibility of an 'injection' of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a ... Get YouTube without the ads ... Pelosi pleased with Senate, gives Trump an 'F' for preparedness ... Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body | Morning Joe | MSNBC ...
President Trump claims injecting people with disinfectant ...
www.youtube.com › watch

6 hours ago - Mr Trump said at a White House briefing on Thursday that researchers were looking at the effects of disinfectants and wondered aloud if they could be injected into ... Telegraph.co.uk and YouTube.com/TelegraphTV are websites of The ... Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body | Morning ...

You need to watch the whole video and not nitpick.

in highschool, there was a guy in my class, a nice guy, tremendous brain, he had interesting thoughts as well.
among these:
saving venice from sinking by lifting it up with cranes
stopping lahars by putting a concrete cap on the volcano.

now, imagine he would have floated these ideas, being president of an allegedly serious country, in front of a national audience. lol
Did he go on to the US House of Reps to discuss Guam tipping over?

Sometimes I wonder if Trump makes small comments just to see where they will take them.
Sometimes I wonder if when Trump makes idiotic comments he realizes just how batshyte crazy they are.
Trump is NOT a doctor. He was asking questions... Your the ignorant twats that twisted it beyond that.

in highschool, there was a guy in my class, a nice guy, tremendous brain, he had interesting thoughts as well.
among these:
saving venice from sinking by lifting it up with cranes
stopping lahars by putting a concrete cap on the volcano.

now, imagine he would have floated these ideas, being president of an allegedly serious country, in front of a national audience. lol
Did he go on to the US House of Reps to discuss Guam tipping over?
no. he is a consultant, as far as i know. lol

Things which kill the coronavirus:

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

Chlorine trifluoride

Dimethyl Cadmium

Fluoroantimonic Acid

I suggest we test each of these cures on Trump voters.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
Mr. President, great idea:

1. What volume of disinfectant should be injected?
2. With what frequency?
3. Intravenous, intramuscular, intrathecal or subcutaneous?
4. Can you post a video of yourself receiving the inaugural dose?

He said nothing of the sort. He asked a question. Why do you lie?

He said it and putting your fingers in your ears and saying it didn't, is not going to change that...

By the way have you had a shit day at work, want to compare:

Trump asks a question and now your saying he said do it.
We're saying Don asking the question makes that banjo playing kid from Deliverance look like a brain surgeon by comparison.
Yeah, you Nazis dont allow people asking questions, you dont really like it.

Trump was referencing information he had been given earlier, dumbass.

Things which kill the coronavirus:

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

I suggest we test each of these cures on Trump voters.

Don't forget a flashlight up the bunghole. It's their favorite.

He said nothing of the sort. He asked a question. Why do you lie?
Are you ready for the cure, seaman?

1587742641293.png

Don says, "look, jeeeeeeeeeeeezus has sent the yellow orb to save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Exactly why this is a great example of TDS. You just repeated it again, showing again, that you have TDS.

If anyone actually believes that Trump thinks you can inject disinfectants into the bloodstream... or inject sunlight. Don't repeat what he said, I don't care what he said - AGAIN - if you actually believe he thinks that they you have TDS.
Trump is a PR nightmare on steroids. He bloviates, exaggerates - says outrageous things for effect all the time. He indeed has a strange style.
So why he said what he said who knows... most likely a joke. I don't know. But I am not so gullible and deranged to actually believe he thinks that.

CASE CLOSED.
And P.S. - did you catch the interview Biden did where he paused, forgetting the word "America" ..paused again?
I don't actually believe Biden doesn't know what country he is in, but forgetting the word is a REAL indication of dementia and or Alzheimers

Have you watched the press conference?
Yes. I know what he said, what is so difficult about this?
It isn't what he said, it is what you believe.
Again - if you actually he believe he thinks you can "inject sunlight" into people's veins - then you suffer from TDS. It is that simple.
The man says oddball things with regularity. He has a unique, strange style that is a PR persons nightmare.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he said this just to watch CNN go bananas. I hate that about him, it doesn't help his cause... but I am intelligent enough to know he doesn't actually believe it.

If you watched the presser, you know that he was not joking nor saying it to get CNN upset.

He was riffing on live TV the way a moron kid whos's been doing edibles all night rifs with his stoner pals.

He thinks that he will come up with an idea for treating this virus that doctors haven't thought of because he's a narcissistic idiot.

If you were an honest person, you'd admit this and declare that you could never vote for a moron like that.

Instead, you pretend that he didn't mean it. Or that he meant it as a joke of some kind.

Fuck off.
I really hope Creepy Joe wins in November not because I like him, but to see you lefties do the exact same thing the righties do with Dumn Don. You guys will excuse every dumb thing Creepy says, but you criticized Don for every dumb thing he said. Just as the righties will do the opposite.

Partisans. Ugh!

This is a guarantee.

If Joe Biden says something that I know to be untrue or stupid, I will comment on what he said without bringing up the name of any other person.

That's how a man deals with things.
There's a difference between Obama making a mistatment about 57 states, or Gerry Ford misstating Poland wasn't behind the iron curtain. Any "moron" should know what they mean. Or at least what they must have thought: the campaign goes on too long and the US will oppose Soviet Imperialism.

And Trumpisms. Trump seeks alternative facts that will absolve him of fault. The sun will cure Corvid-19, and we have some commonly used substance that is an antidote. If you want to say "Trump's thinking outside the box" fine. but don't pretend it's leadership trying to tell Doctor's who've spent decades learning to treat epidemics what they should try.
There’s no difference, but partisans can’t tell.

Then we Never Trumpers don't have to come on to this board and educate you about what has happened in them?
Seriously, it's obvious that none of you Trumpers knew about Trump's comments in last night's pressers.
Too bad.
You should have seen Dr. Birx's face when Trump was talking about sunshine and disinfectants.
She wouldn't look at him.
She started staring straight ahead and then to the floor and she looked like she wanted to puke.

Excuse us for not reading into people's expressions as to what they feel. Does your boyfriend smile or grimace when you bite his penis?

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.
That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
It was a question.

Forum List

Back