Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Here's the video focusing on Dr. Birx's face while Trump talks about injecting disinfectants ----27 seconds in.
Make sure your volume is up.

She looks horrified.

I get what she's trying to do. In order to be effective you have to kiss the guy's ass or you end up being taking off the project. Her and Fauci have different ways of handling this and Birx maybe goes a little too far with the propaganda sometimes but man, she looks like she's rethinking her life for the last couple of months.

From Reuters:

"
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”""""

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

Tell the truth instead of the lame stream media lies.

Last edited:
Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Mr. Trump remarked at Thursday's White House briefing that he's seen that disinfectant "knocks it (COVID-19) out in a minute. And is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs -- so it'll be interesting to check that. ... It sounds interesting to me."

Video too:

By the way this was widely reported and I have no problem showing this... Could we have the same level of consistency when the next right wing conspiracy theory is put on this board...

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Actually the human body turns sunlight into vitamin d something cave dwellers like you need

And vitiamin D is a proven killah of the virus! It's true! It's a gamechanger, it's better than a game changer …. it's wonderful. LOL

Actually sunlight kills every coronavirus and flu virus, this is well known and accepted. Why are you in denial?
Oh yea because if Trump says water is wet you argue that it is really dry

Grow up kiddypoo

Maybe if we just wheeled out the sick into the sun. I'm just thinking outside the pox here kiddy.

That was once a medical treatment for children with rickets, before vitamin d was required to be added to milk

Lol you have no clue as to human chemistry so keep smoking

I don't know how Trumpsters make it through a freakin' day with all this anger and hatred in them.
No doubt that, at some level, they know they've been conned. That would explain it.
We are sick to death of liars like you who continue to slander a very good President simply becaue he is a Republican, just like you Dimocrats have slandered every other President since 1960.

Piss off, PoS.

We are literally worried to death that stupid fuckers like you are going to make us sick.
You fuckers used to be annoying, now you're proving to be a public health problem.

They don't know any better.

This is talk radio.

This is not talk radio. You are a fucking imbecile!

Trump did say we should try injecting sunlight.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
No, lying PoS, Trump did not say we should do that.

He was asking them a question about ongoing research, you farking liar.

game-changer.jpg

Also UV light.

Actually the human body turns sunlight into vitamin d something cave dwellers like you need

And vitiamin D is a proven killah of the virus! It's true! It's a gamechanger, it's better than a game changer …. it's wonderful. LOL

Actually sunlight kills every coronavirus and flu virus, this is well known and accepted. Why are you in denial?
Oh yea because if Trump says water is wet you argue that it is really dry

Grow up kiddypoo

Hey dumbass. Trump suggested injecting sunlight into the human body. And you can't see how profoundly stupid that suggestion is?

No wonder you tards think he's a stable genius!

He also suggested injecting detergent, retard.

My God, there just is no bottom to the stupidity of Trump voters.

Actually the human body does intake sunlight and it produces vitamin d and melanin.

Trump is correct

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You have no idea how much of an idiot you sound, do you. No wonder you love Trump.

"Again, I say maybe you can. Maybe you can't. I'm not a doctor. I'm like a person that has a good you know what," Trump said, pointing toward his head then looking over to Dr. Deborah Birx.

In the midst of piling bullshit high and deep, Trump took the time to brag about his coconut. He's a buffoon.
You are a farking TDS moron, piss off to my ignore list, beoch.

It was just one more lie and manufactured smear by Dimocrats.
It's not a lie. As I said, it's easier for Trumpers to deny it than deal with it.
It is a lie, and many have posted the links and texts of the news conference, dude.

Dont be so fucking gullible.

Bill Bryan, Under Secretary for Science and Technology at DHS, said at the press briefing, “Our most striking observation to date is the powerful effect that solar light appears to have on killing the virus, both surfaces and in the air. We’ve seen a similar effect with both temperature and humidity as well, where increasing the temperature and humidity or both is generally less favorable to the virus.”
Bryan talked about the half-life of the coronavirus on surfaces like door handles and stainless steel surfaces, saying that when they “inject” UV rays into the mix along with high temperatures and increased humidity that the virus dies quickly.
“The virus does not survive as well in droplets of saliva, and that’s important because a lot of testing being done is not necessarily being done, number one, with the COVID-19 virus and number two, in saliva or respiratory fluids,” Bryan continued. “And thirdly, the virus dies the quickest in the presence of direct sunlight under these conditions.”....
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”
Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”
Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:
So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”
Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”
Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.
“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.
“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”
Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

That is, dont be gullible unlesws you are just another chickenshit liar like the typical Libtards these days.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

It may have sounded "interesting" to him, but it sounded like the deranged musings of a glue-huffing adolescent to sane people.

Libtards are an undending supply of stupid.
Well, I think we all know there's no one as intelligent as an obedient Trumpster, so you've got me there.
You can't even read a transcript of a press conference correctly! Fuck you very much, you idiot!
Okay, that's fantastic!

Yes, it is fantastic for you. You can now go play with yourself instead of spreading idiocy like you normally do without any guilty feelings.

Libtards are an undending supply of stupid.
Well, I think we all know there's no one as intelligent as an obedient Trumpster, so you've got me there.
You can't even read a transcript of a press conference correctly! Fuck you very much, you idiot!
Okay, that's fantastic!

Yes, it is fantastic for you. You can now go play with yourself instead of spreading idiocy like you normally do without any guilty feelings.
Good. Get it all out.

"Again, I say maybe you can. Maybe you can't. I'm not a doctor. I'm like a person that has a good you know what," Trump said, pointing toward his head then looking over to Dr. Deborah Birx.

In the midst of piling bullshit high and deep, Trump took the time to brag about his coconut. He's a buffoon.
You are a farking TDS moron, piss off to my ignore list, beoch.

If you want to hide from Trump's actual words, that may be for the best. Adios!

You know, I dont mind it when honest liberals ask stupid fucking questions or repeat lies unknowingly.

But when they ignore counter facts and just keep repeating the lies, they demonstrate their complete disregard for honesty, integrity and just plain old decency.

I am putting more and more of them on ignore, so I guess that is the upside after they come out as bald faced liars.

Trump never said what the OP claims, but that wont stop the Dimocrats smear machine because facts dont matter when libs are using the Big Lie..

In case no one has posted, watch Dr Birx as her soul slowly dies.
Wonder who's soul we'll watch slowly die today.
I understand Birx called in sick - Gonna have to be Tony. :)

Forum List

Back