Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Goofy tea bagger trumpoholics compare vitamin C to disinfectant. Ya, vitamin C is just like Lysol or bleach.
Don’t be a doofus.
Oregon State University researcher: Vitamins C, D can help prevent COVID-19
Yep. We already know these things WILL help.

People, especially those at risk, SHOULD be getting supplemental vitamin C and zinc.

Is vItamin C a disinfectant?
It’s an antioxidant. Does that count?

No.
Yes

Vitamin C is not a cure, idiot. Nor is it a disinfectant.
Fuck off jackass. Who said it was cure kunt face?

Probably Trump at some point in the future. I also said it's not a disinfectant, somehow you ignored that.
Learn to recognize sarcasm, fuck nut.

Best defense, pretend you weren't being serious in the first place. Maybe no one will notice.

As I recall sunlight is naturally absorbed into the body as Vitamin D. Only dumbassed Democrats would drink disinfectant. I don’t know why they are outraged about this their children eat TidePods!

It was just one more lie and manufactured smear by Dimocrats.
It's not a lie. As I said, it's easier for Trumpers to deny it than deal with it.
It is a lie, and many have posted the links and texts of the news conference, dude.

Dont be so fucking gullible.

Bill Bryan, Under Secretary for Science and Technology at DHS, said at the press briefing, “Our most striking observation to date is the powerful effect that solar light appears to have on killing the virus, both surfaces and in the air. We’ve seen a similar effect with both temperature and humidity as well, where increasing the temperature and humidity or both is generally less favorable to the virus.”
Bryan talked about the half-life of the coronavirus on surfaces like door handles and stainless steel surfaces, saying that when they “inject” UV rays into the mix along with high temperatures and increased humidity that the virus dies quickly.
“The virus does not survive as well in droplets of saliva, and that’s important because a lot of testing being done is not necessarily being done, number one, with the COVID-19 virus and number two, in saliva or respiratory fluids,” Bryan continued. “And thirdly, the virus dies the quickest in the presence of direct sunlight under these conditions.”....
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”
Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”
Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:
So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”
Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”
Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.
“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.
“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”
Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

That is, dont be gullible unlesws you are just another chickenshit liar like the typical Libtards these days.

Last edited:
Ok, so here's where we are in this discussion:
The OP retracted the title regarding injecting sunlight which was false, and those who argued that is what was said have changed their story to disinfectant, and leaves it open to interp where the speach says "In" and not in body.
SO people jumped to conclusions or need and add the word body when context was business structure/building which both Trump and Pence further clarified was about entrances to disinfect people. IF he would have chosen a better word like spray, then you would have still narrated bleach over
Alcohol Isotope just to bust chops.
I KNEW THE WORD INJECT WOULD BITE HIM BY FAKE NEWS which is why Pence clarified the statement at the same briefing.
When people take things out of context and wording to deceive then that is an admission of defeat.
Now someone said this is not about Biden, however you made it about competency over choice of words which even Dems agree Biden is worst at then any politician which is why you refuse to post the data comparison and talk about Bidens speaches.
So according to the premise and narrative of this topic the OP is stating you
CAN'T VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HERE'S SOME REMINDERS WHY:
PunchDrunkJoe.jpg
wellSpoken.jpg
QuidProQuoBiden.jpeg
LawlessOnes.jpg

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Actually the human body turns sunlight into vitamin d something cave dwellers like you need

And vitiamin D is a proven killah of the virus! It's true! It's a gamechanger, it's better than a game changer …. it's wonderful. LOL

Actually sunlight kills every coronavirus and flu virus, this is well known and accepted. Why are you in denial?
Oh yea because if Trump says water is wet you argue that it is really dry

Grow up kiddypoo

Of course it kills viruses

That is why Trump wants you to shove a UV light-stick up your ass

Bend over please

Actually trump is saying that locking yourself in your home is neither physically or psychologically healthy and will eventually cause millions of suicides. So the parks all need to be opened now, but you keep on pretending Hillary won

Is it safe to drink, or inject, to kill the virus ?

Personally I want to follow best practice in this and get it right.

For example I would drink it with a mixture of alcohol and tonic water to mitigate the taste. Small doses, never more than a pint a day.

Injections I am not so sure about. Can you get a big enough injection to make a difference ?

The shelves have been stripped of disinfectant over here so that is another problem.
Absolutely not Tommy!
Don't drink bleach you could harm yourself :omg:

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Actually the human body turns sunlight into vitamin d something cave dwellers like you need

And vitiamin D is a proven killah of the virus! It's true! It's a gamechanger, it's better than a game changer …. it's wonderful. LOL

Actually sunlight kills every coronavirus and flu virus, this is well known and accepted. Why are you in denial?

Grow up kiddypoo

Maybe if we just wheeled out the sick into the sun. I'm just thinking outside the pox here kiddy.

It's really come to this? Sadly, yes, the warning was necessary.

Improper use of Disinfectants
Due to recent speculation and social media activity, RB (the makers of Lysol and Dettol) has been asked whether internal administration of disinfectants may be appropriate for investigation or use as a treatment for coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information.
We have a responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts. For this and other myth-busting facts, please visit Covid-19facts.com.
For more information on our response to COVID-19, visit this link: Coronavirus information

Here's the video focusing on Dr. Birx's face while Trump talks about injecting disinfectants.
Make sure your volume is up.
----27 seconds in.

WTF is she afraid of? She should have stood up and spoke truth to power.

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Exactly why this is a great example of TDS. You just repeated it again, showing again, that you have TDS.

If anyone actually believes that Trump thinks you can inject disinfectants into the bloodstream... or inject sunlight. Don't repeat what he said, I don't care what he said - AGAIN - if you actually believe he thinks that they you have TDS.
Trump is a PR nightmare on steroids. He bloviates, exaggerates - says outrageous things for effect all the time. He indeed has a strange style.
So why he said what he said who knows... most likely a joke. I don't know. But I am not so gullible and deranged to actually believe he thinks that.

CASE CLOSED.
And P.S. - did you catch the interview Biden did where he paused, forgetting the word "America" ..paused again?
I don't actually believe Biden doesn't know what country he is in, but forgetting the word is a REAL indication of dementia and or Alzheimers

Have you watched the press conference?
Yes. I know what he said, what is so difficult about this?
It isn't what he said, it is what you believe.
Again - if you actually he believe he thinks you can "inject sunlight" into people's veins - then you suffer from TDS. It is that simple.
The man says oddball things with regularity. He has a unique, strange style that is a PR persons nightmare.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he said this just to watch CNN go bananas. I hate that about him, it doesn't help his cause... but I am intelligent enough to know he doesn't actually believe it.

If you watched the presser, you know that he was not joking nor saying it to get CNN upset.

He was riffing on live TV the way a moron kid whos's been doing edibles all night rifs with his stoner pals.

He thinks that he will come up with an idea for treating this virus that doctors haven't thought of because he's a narcissistic idiot.

If you were an honest person, you'd admit this and declare that you could never vote for a moron like that.

Instead, you pretend that he didn't mean it. Or that he meant it as a joke of some kind.

Fuck off.
I really hope Creepy Joe wins in November not because I like him, but to see you lefties do the exact same thing the righties do with Dumn Don. You guys will excuse every dumb thing Creepy says, but you criticized Don for every dumb thing he said. Just as the righties will do the opposite.

Partisans. Ugh!

This is a guarantee.

If Joe Biden says something that I know to be untrue or stupid, I will comment on what he said without bringing up the name of any other person.

That's how a man deals with things.

H.L. Mencken, exactly 100 years ago:

The larger the mob, the harder the test. In small areas, before small electorates, a first-rate man occasionally fights his way through, carrying even the mob with him by the force of his personality. But when the field is nationwide, and the fight must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre—the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.

The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
Well Imo Trump's allure to the Trumpettes is more that he is despised by the Establishment …. like science. LOL He is not fooling the Trumpettes. It's merely that he is not one of those who "keeps them down."

If someone tried to convince them that a cure can only be found with time consuming double blind studies involving thousands of people and monitored by a scientists, and then the results subjected to repeated retesting to show the outcome is reliable …. what Trump really represents is a rejection by his supporters of economics and science. And to be fair, we've been sold for decades by both parties telling us that our own interests require us to use our wealth to make sure other countries can sell us their shit as cheaply as possible.
No one gives a flying fark what you lying jack asses say about how sthtupid 80% of the public is.

You refuse to accept facts as facts, but only accept what you want to believe instead.

Your time is past, so why dont you just go out and lie down on the trash heap of history where you belong, dog?

The OP retracted the title regarding injecting sunlight which was false, and those who argued that is what was said have changed their story to disinfectant, and leaves it open to interp where the speach says "In" and not in body.
SO people jumped to conclusions or need and add the word body when context was business structure/building which both Trump and Pence further clarified was about entrances to disinfect people. IF he would have chosen a better word like spray, then you would have still narrated bleach over
I KNEW THE WORD INJECT WOULD BITE HIM BY FAKE NEWS which is why Pence clarified the statement at the same briefing.
When people take things out of context and wording to deceive then that is an admission of defeat.
Now someone said this is not about Biden, however you made it about competency over choice of words which even Dems agree Biden is worst at then any politician which is why you refuse to post the data comparison and talk about Bidens speaches.
CAN'T VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HERE'S SOME REMINDERS WHY:View attachment 327314View attachment 327315View attachment 327316View attachment 327312
Trump did say we should try injecting sunlight.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"Again, I say maybe you can. Maybe you can't. I'm not a doctor. I'm like a person that has a good you know what," Trump said, pointing toward his head then looking over to Dr. Deborah Birx.

In the midst of piling bullshit high and deep, Trump took the time to brag about his coconut. He's a buffoon.

Also UV light.

Grow up kiddypoo

Hey dumbass. Trump suggested injecting sunlight into the human body. And you can't see how profoundly stupid that suggestion is?

No wonder you tards think he's a stable genius!

He also suggested injecting detergent, retard.

My God, there just is no bottom to the stupidity of Trump voters.

Actually the human body does intake sunlight and it produces vitamin d and melanin.

Trump is correct

CAN'T VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HERE'S SOME REMINDERS WHY:View attachment 327314View attachment 327315View attachment 327316View attachment 327312
Trump did say we should try injecting sunlight.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Not what he said, dumbass! He was talking UV light. Had you actually learned to read when you had the chance, you would not be so stupid.

Also UV light.

Grow up kiddypoo

Why are you editing his comments to just the sunlight?

If that were true, the manufacturers of Lysol would not have had to issue a press release telling people to not inject themselves with disinfectant.

Lysol maker issues warning against injections of disinfectant after Trump comments
BY MARINA PITOFSKY - 04/24/20 07:37 AM EDT

People like you are why the disease is spreading.

Lol I gargle with disinfectant every day and some of it does get ingested

Trump is playing with you

Funny as hell

Forum List

Back