Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.
That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
It was a question.
it was a question as useful as "how is babby formed". the difference is that the person posing the question did it as so-called president in front of a national audience in a forum to inform the people about an ongoing pandemic, and not on yahoo! Answers as an anonymous person.
At least you admit IT WAS A QUESTION............seems the rest will run with TRUMP SAYS TO DRINK BLEACH THE REST OF THE WEEK.

Might work on Morons in the General Public, but that dog doesn't hunt here.

The BIO GUY wasn't doing a study on HUMANS......but on the Corona microbe itself. and on surfaces.........so THE QUESTION might have been misdirected........Trump was asking if these could be used on the body.

Blood is in the body.............that is a study on using light in the blood stream.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that." - Dear Leader
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wakey wakey, tards!

It's useless.
I've posted 15 links to YouTube where they can watch the video clip of him saying this.
And the sheep just are just saying, "baaaaaah.....baaaaaah".

Perhaps you should go back and watch the ENTIRE video instead of picking out the piece to make Trump look bad because all it does is make you appear dumber than a fucking tree stump.

Perhaps you should do what I do: WATCH Trump's pressers LIVE so you don't look like such a dumb-shit the next day.

I can't sit through two hours of the clown show every day. A 10 minutes reel of lowlights works for me. ;)

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:

Rambunctious Obviously you're another Trump defender who's too fucking lazy to watch Trump's press conferences every night.

You didn't or you would not be spreading BS.

You obviously don't watch his pressers either. And yet you support him. You live in a fucking vacuum.

And then I see the GASOLINE, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
I see you are totally ignorant of the fact we have drugs and mixtures that are safe for humans in an IV that do the same job as a disinfectant? They are called Antivirals. Fucking moron...
do those antivirals help when there is a cytoplasm storm, perfessor?

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.
Trump wants to shove a flashlight up their ass
Basic anatomy escapes the one liner troll............Just because you live in San Fran Sicko..........doesn't allow you to put your pet habits out claiming Trump does them too.

Please keep your sexual perverted issues out of this thread.
What other possible way is there to shine light inside you?
Ask the people doing Cancer treatments and killing cancer with a blue dye and light to show where all the cancer cells are in the bladder........

I ASSURE YOU .......they don't shove a flashlight up the patients ass........That is your personal problem

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Actually the human body turns sunlight into vitamin d something cave dwellers like you need

And vitiamin D is a proven killah of the virus! It's true! It's a gamechanger, it's better than a game changer …. it's wonderful. LOL

Actually sunlight kills every coronavirus and flu virus, this is well known and accepted. Why are you in denial?
Oh yea because if Trump says water is wet you argue that it is really dry

Grow up kiddypoo

Hey dumbass. Trump suggested injecting sunlight into the human body. And you can't see how profoundly stupid that suggestion is?

No wonder you tards think he's a stable genius!

He also suggested injecting detergent, retard.

My God, there just is no bottom to the stupidity of Trump voters.

Actually the human body does intake sunlight and it produces vitamin d and melanin.

Trump is correct

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You have no idea how much of an idiot you sound, do you. No wonder you love Trump.

Actually trump is playing you all for fools again as sunlight is needed by the body for chemical reactions.

You did not know that and now you do

So you're suggesting he's punking people from the podium of the White House press room during an official COVID-19 Task Force press conference, on live television with millions (not the rednecks from this board, obviously) watching?
Correct?
And you think that is appropriate?

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

Trump asked a legitimate question.... And you all run off the cliff.... Too fucking funny...

Remember when your teacher told you that there is no such thing as a stupid question?

She was lying to you.

Just imagine if Barack Obama said, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

My thoughts exactly. Imagine if Joe Biden had said something this stupid!

Quid pro Joe is not that smart. He can't complete a sentence.

Full presser.........26 minutes or so in to 32 minutes........and it starts again at about 51 minutes

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:

Rambunctious Obviously you're another Trump defender who's too fucking lazy to watch Trump's press conferences every night.
I watch everyone one of them...wouldn't miss it...love watching him expose the media hacks for what they are....

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
Mr. President, great idea:

1. What volume of disinfectant should be injected?
2. With what frequency?
3. Intravenous, intramuscular, intrathecal or subcutaneous?
4. Can you post a video of yourself receiving the inaugural dose?

He said nothing of the sort. He asked a question. Why do you lie?

He said it and putting your fingers in your ears and saying it didn't, is not going to change that...

By the way have you had a shit day at work, want to compare:

That's the best video yet - THANKS! Can't tell whether the poor woman is gonna stop breathing, cry, hurl, or all three.

I was watching the presser live and grateful that she was in the shot when the Orange Goon started prescribing his voodoo cure for COVID.

I watch everyone one of them...wouldn't miss it...love watching him expose the media hacks for what they are....

From your first post, you are obviously lying.

And then I see the LAVA, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

And then I see the full strength ANTIFREEZE, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. :p

Green_FullStrength_new.png

That an eminent official would suggest injecting cleaners into the body this way is too reprehensible to believe. How could anyone attain such a level of responsibility and still act so irresponsibly? It cannot be possible that he doesn't know chemicals like these are entirely antithetical to ingestion.
Disinfectant is a type of cleaner, no lie.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
From the White House transcript:
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

I had cataracts removed.
I got a condition call YAG.
The condition was cured using a photon gun.
All Liberals are retarded.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

From the White House transcript:
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

And then I see the HAND SOAP, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

""""And then I see the EBOLA, where it knocks it out in 20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.""""

Trump asked a legitimate question.... And you all run off the cliff.... Too fucking funny...
If you think asking if injecting yourself with disinfectant is a "legitimate question", you have no business being on this Board and passing, or rather attempting to pass, yourself off as some kind of science guru. A fourth grader would know the answer to the question whether it is healthy or harmful to swallow and/or inject yourself with disinfectant.

BEST VIDEO Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From CSPAN.

Both Dr. Birx and Trump in the shot.

She won't even LOOK at him. LOL

Forum List

Back