Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump was trolling.

What did Biden have to say? No one knows. They were all paying attention to Trump's troll.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
Actually the sun only produces vitamin d at a certain point of angle so you need huto be outside

Now have you always been afraid to leave home
So if you open your window and the sun shines on your skin you still wont get vitamin d (which by the way Drumpf never mentioned but ok)? You must think I'm stupid like you are.
You think I am wrong but look you little snooty girl, you are being trolled by masters

Lol

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,

quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.

Actually the sun only produces vitamin d at a certain point of angle so you need huto be outside

So if you open your window and the sun shines on your skin you still wont get vitamin d (which by the way Drumpf never mentioned but ok)? You must think I'm stupid like you are.
You think I am wrong but look you little snooty girl, you are being trolled by masters

Lol
there must be way to ensure sufficient vitamin d levels, that does not involve getting sunlight into your body. surely someone somewhere can find a way.

Trump was trolling.

What did Biden have to say? No one knows. They were all paying attention to Trump's troll.
The whole world is laughing at dr pussygrabber...

1587753606908.png

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.
Most sane people do not trust the Media and our gov't at all...............They have proven themselves to be liars over and over again.

I always look for the video in context...or transcripts when I can find them...........

What kind of Media do we have when they are giving gotcha questions everyday for sound bites later? That is what they do every single day..........waiting to POUNCH.........

Wouldn't be so bad if our NATION WASN'T FUCKED because of a virus right now..........but during this............IT'S INSANITY and UNETHICAL.............

Trump may have had a moment of oh shit ...wishing he hadn't asked the question...........but OH WELL.......HE DID.........

Now we have the LUNATIC ASYLUM SAYING ........HE SAID DRINK BLEACH.......

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Yes, he ASKED, didn't SUGGEST injecting disinfectant. He just suggested the doctors get on it. I'm sure he's hoping it will be the "break through" idea that saves the world.
You're right some of the anti-Trumpians are exaggerating and twisting it a little, but this one is pure gold. It's gonna be mined.
The light thing, you know more about than I do. When he said that part, I thought he knew stuff we didn't, and apparently he does. It's the injecting disinfectant part that is over the top. I don't hear much of anyone teasing him about the sunshine bit.

Dithering Donnie's Dangerous Daily Disinformation Dumps each provide golden content for Biden commercials that will be brutal. Therefore, he should keep doing them! :D
the sunlight was duscussed seperately as a blue light or whatever at entrance and injecting dissinfectant was stated "into the building" not people, like mist entrances you see at labs like tech clean rooms and exiting toxic areas.
Tramp said no such thing, please give the exact quote.
Someone did, they ended the quote at the word "in" but never said body, the context was the buildings and Pence clarified entrances.

His error was in using the word inject when there were better words to use like spray or mist, but when you speak you sometimes can't think of better words even if they don't fit as well the listener is supposed to be smart enough in context to know what you mean, unless you're MSM, which pretend to never grasp anything.
It's better then saying as Biden does, "um um that thing, um you know come on man that thing"
Many people in trying to think of the correct word to use will say um um um a lot and that's a sign of a bad speaker. There's a surprising amount of bad speakers in MSM and Politics so I'm shocked this is the smokescreen they are using to hide from, especially since their candidate is the ultimate gaff machine.

Lol
there must be way to ensure sufficient vitamin d levels, that does not involve getting sunlight into your body. surely someone somewhere can find a way.
Thats assuming vitamin d has anything to do with it. Drumpf never mentioned vitamin d.

Lol
Thats assuming vitamin d has anything to do with it. Drumpf never mentioned vitamin d.
of course not. otherwise fish oil could cure coronavirus. lol

Lol
No. I dont think youre wrong. I just think youre stupid. Sunlight doesnt just shine straight down except maybe at the equator. If it did then it wouldnt be able to get into your house. As far as being trolled by masters thats pretty much all Drumpf supporters can do is troll. This is why we laugh at you.

quit being a dumbass,,,

The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,

Lol
None that replace the healthy living and outdoor exercising lifestyle

Lol
No. I dont think youre wrong. I just think youre stupid. Sunlight doesnt just shine straight down except maybe at the equator. If it did then it wouldnt be able to get into your house. As far as being trolled by masters thats pretty much all Drumpf supporters can do is troll. This is why we laugh at you.
Great at least you understand your mistake

Lol
lol. ridiculous.

quit being a dumbass,,,

not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Ugly scared people do not leave their home, when they do people laugh

Lol
lol. ridiculous.

No it's quite real old chap

quit being a dumbass,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.

An apartment building with all windows facing one direction

Lol you are actually arguing that people should never leave home

See a shrinky

Forum List

Back