Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Ugly scared people do not leave their home, when they do people laugh
Sorry people laughed when you left your home. Thats mean.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Actually the sun only produces vitamin d at a certain point of angle so you need huto be outside

Now have you always been afraid to leave home
So if you open your window and the sun shines on your skin you still wont get vitamin d (which by the way Drumpf never mentioned but ok)? You must think I'm stupid like you are.
You think I am wrong but look you little snooty girl, you are being trolled by masters

Lol
there must be way to ensure sufficient vitamin d levels, that does not involve getting sunlight into your body. surely someone somewhere can find a way.
None that replace the healthy living and outdoor exercising lifestyle
lol. ridiculous.

No it's quite real old chap

no one is interested in your pathetic attempts to run interference for trump. not even trump who now claims he was sarcastic.

quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
Lol the sad fact is that this clown is arguing that people should never leave home

Why should he as he has no friends anyway

quit being a dumbass,,,

The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,

Actually the sun only produces vitamin d at a certain point of angle so you need huto be outside

So if you open your window and the sun shines on your skin you still wont get vitamin d (which by the way Drumpf never mentioned but ok)? You must think I'm stupid like you are.
You think I am wrong but look you little snooty girl, you are being trolled by masters

Lol
there must be way to ensure sufficient vitamin d levels, that does not involve getting sunlight into your body. surely someone somewhere can find a way.
lol. ridiculous.

no one is interested in your pathetic attempts to run interference for trump. not even trump who now claims he was sarcastic.
You stay home until you die, no one will miss you anyway

quit being a dumbass,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.

An apartment building with all windows facing one direction

Lol you are actually arguing that people should never leave home

See a shrinky
Not my fault you live in a poorly designed apartment and not my fault you made a choice to live in a apartment with no windows or a patio. Go out and take a walk so you can get some sun.

I leave home everyday and go for a run or play basketball so like most Drumpf supporters you are wrong again.

quit being a dumbass,,,

I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?

quit being a dumbass,,,

See a shrinky
Not my fault you live in a poorly designed apartment and not my fault you made a choice to live in a apartment with no windows or a patio. Go out and take a walk so you can get some sun.

I leave home everyday and go for a run or play basketball so like most Drumpf supporters you are wrong again.
Actually I own my home and land outright

However you feel free to stay in your trailer until you die, no one will miss you

quit being a dumbass,,,

See a shrinky

However you feel free to stay in your trailer until you die, no one will miss you
You aint gotta lie to impress me besides it doesnt work. You just admitted you live in an apartment with no windows.

quit being a dumbass,,,

I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told

quit being a dumbass,,,

Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

quit being a dumbass,,,

See a shrinky

You aint gotta lie to impress me besides it doesnt work. You just admitted you live in an apartment with no windows.
I have always lived in a home except when I lived in my wife's condo. I pointed out that many apartments only face one way

quit being a dumbass,,,

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake

quit being a dumbass,,,

See a shrinky

I have always lived in a home except when I lived in my wife's condo. I pointed out that many apartments only face one way
I have always lived in a mansion with unicorns in my forest backyard too.

Lol
lol. ridiculous.

ok. good show. rock on, moron.

quit being a dumbass,,,

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)

Lol
lol. ridiculous.

ok. good show. rock on, moron.
So are you prepared to die at home

There are all kinds of goofy reports...who knows what to believe...today a respected doctor said tobacco or nicotine seems to help....:dunno:

A nurse had me feed a puppy small amounts of cigarette tobacco (had to hold his nose and force him to swallow it) as a remedy to get rid of worms. It worked. Hard to say if it will get rid of a virus. If it does no smoker should have ever gotten influenza. Right?

quit being a dumbass,,,

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement

Forum List

Back