🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Uhhh in small quantities bleach is used in water systems to sterilize and clean water systems, so just so you know, you have been drinking bleach.

In an emergency situation where regular water service has been interrupted – like a hurricane, flood, or water pipe breakage – local authorities may recommend using only bottled water, boiled water, or disinfected water until regular water service is restored. The instructions below show you how to boil and disinfect water to kill most disease-causing microorganisms that may be present in the water. However, boiling or disinfection will not destroy other contaminants, such as heavy metals, salts, and most other chemicals.

Print Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water document.

ONLY USE WATER THAT HAS BEEN PROPERLY DISINFECTED FOR DRINKING, COOKING, MAKING ANY PREPARED DRINK, WASHING DISHES AND FOR BRUSHING TEETH.
A pot of boiling water

• Use bottled water or water you have properly prepared and stored as an emergency water supply.
  • Boil water, if you do not have bottled water. Boiling is sufficient to kill pathogenic bacteria, viruses and protozoa (WHO, 2015).
    • If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paperboiling water towel, or coffee filter.
    • Bring water to a rolling boil for at least one minute. At altitudes above 5,000 feet (1,000 meters), boil water for three minutes.
    • Let water cool naturally and store it in clean containers with covers.
      A bottle of bleach
    • To improve the flat taste of boiled water, add one pinch of salt to each quart or liter of water, or pour the water from one clean container to another several times.
  • Disinfect water using household bleach, if you can’t boil water. Only use regular, unscented chlorine bleach products that are suitable for disinfection and sanitization as indicated on the label. The label may say that the active ingredient contains 6 or 8.25% of sodium hypochlorite. Do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners.If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paper towel, or coffee filter.
    • Locate a clean dropper from your medicine cabinet or emergency supply kit.
    • Locate a fresh liquid chlorine bleach or liquid chlorine bleach that is stored at room temperatures for less than one year.
    • Use the table below as a guide to decide the amount of bleach you should add to the water, for example, 8 drops of 6% bleach, or 6 drops of 8.25% bleach, to each gallon of water. Double the amount of bleach if the water is cloudy, colored, or very cold.
      Glass containers with droppers
    • Stir and let stand for 30 minutes. The water should have a slight chlorine odor. If it doesn’t, repeat the dosage and let stand for another 15 minutes before use.
    • If the chlorine taste is too strong, pour the water from one clean container to another and let it stand for a few hours before use.

Volume of WaterAmount of 6% Bleach to Add*Amount of 8.25% Bleach to Add*
1 quart/liter2 drops2 drops
1 gallon8 drops6 drops
2 gallons16 drops (1/4 tsp)12 drops (1/8 teaspoon)
4 gallons1/3 teaspoon1/4 teaspoon
8 gallons2/3 teaspoon1/2 teaspoon
*Bleach may contain 6 or 8.25% sodium hypochlorite.

LOL, you people are hilarious. Have you always lived in the suburbs ?? Rotflmbo.

And that one cat says "Yuka Yuka,Yuka, yuk, I copied your words so I could use later ??? Rotflmbo.

Chorine (used by virtually all muni-water districts) is a different thing than Bleach. Using bleach would be an emergency measure only - For instance, you are camping and must pull drinking or cooking water from a mountain stream or lake.

Chlorine is a natural element and an ingredient of bleach, while bleach is a solution and the product of combining chlorine and other chemicals. 2. Chlorine exists in nature, while bleach is a manufactured product.

Having worked in the commercial/industrial water treatment realm for over 15 years, I'm picky about my water. IMHO, reverse osmosis is the only way to go. It strips the chlorine, lead, chemicals, minerals - ALL dissolved solids out. You end up essentially with a high quality bottled water - very close to distilled.

Would some lib tell this guy in the video that drinking fluids goes straight to the lungs.........He's got it all wrong
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

His quote you use only says 'is there a way we can do something like that ..." "LIke that", it doesn't say inject disinfectant at all.
LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Uhhh in small quantities bleach is used in water systems to sterilize and clean water systems, so just so you know, you have been drinking bleach.

In an emergency situation where regular water service has been interrupted – like a hurricane, flood, or water pipe breakage – local authorities may recommend using only bottled water, boiled water, or disinfected water until regular water service is restored. The instructions below show you how to boil and disinfect water to kill most disease-causing microorganisms that may be present in the water. However, boiling or disinfection will not destroy other contaminants, such as heavy metals, salts, and most other chemicals.

Print Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water document.

ONLY USE WATER THAT HAS BEEN PROPERLY DISINFECTED FOR DRINKING, COOKING, MAKING ANY PREPARED DRINK, WASHING DISHES AND FOR BRUSHING TEETH.
A pot of boiling water

• Use bottled water or water you have properly prepared and stored as an emergency water supply.
  • Boil water, if you do not have bottled water. Boiling is sufficient to kill pathogenic bacteria, viruses and protozoa (WHO, 2015).
    • If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paperboiling water towel, or coffee filter.
    • Bring water to a rolling boil for at least one minute. At altitudes above 5,000 feet (1,000 meters), boil water for three minutes.
    • Let water cool naturally and store it in clean containers with covers.
      A bottle of bleach
    • To improve the flat taste of boiled water, add one pinch of salt to each quart or liter of water, or pour the water from one clean container to another several times.
  • Disinfect water using household bleach, if you can’t boil water. Only use regular, unscented chlorine bleach products that are suitable for disinfection and sanitization as indicated on the label. The label may say that the active ingredient contains 6 or 8.25% of sodium hypochlorite. Do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners.If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paper towel, or coffee filter.
    • Locate a clean dropper from your medicine cabinet or emergency supply kit.
    • Locate a fresh liquid chlorine bleach or liquid chlorine bleach that is stored at room temperatures for less than one year.
    • Use the table below as a guide to decide the amount of bleach you should add to the water, for example, 8 drops of 6% bleach, or 6 drops of 8.25% bleach, to each gallon of water. Double the amount of bleach if the water is cloudy, colored, or very cold.
      Glass containers with droppers
    • Stir and let stand for 30 minutes. The water should have a slight chlorine odor. If it doesn’t, repeat the dosage and let stand for another 15 minutes before use.
    • If the chlorine taste is too strong, pour the water from one clean container to another and let it stand for a few hours before use.

Volume of WaterAmount of 6% Bleach to Add*Amount of 8.25% Bleach to Add*
1 quart/liter2 drops2 drops
1 gallon8 drops6 drops
2 gallons16 drops (1/4 tsp)12 drops (1/8 teaspoon)
4 gallons1/3 teaspoon1/4 teaspoon
8 gallons2/3 teaspoon1/2 teaspoon
*Bleach may contain 6 or 8.25% sodium hypochlorite.

LOL, you people are hilarious. Have you always lived in the suburbs ?? Rotflmbo.

And that one cat says "Yuka Yuka,Yuka, yuk, I copied your words so I could use later ??? Rotflmbo.

Bleach and iodine will sterilize water but the taste is not so good

Its possible to use clear water bottles in full sun for about one hour to make the water safe to drink

An hour ain't gonna do it my friend. And it would be a technique used only in an emergency situation.

UV-A rays from the sun, (Ultraviolet-A, longwave, 315-400 nm), will terminate harmful bacteria, parasites, and viruses in water, given enough sun exposure. A clear plastic bottle filled with water, exposed to the sun for 6 hours will make the water safe to drink (see the caveat list).

"Trump mused about whether disinfectants could be used to treat the virus in humans -- asking whether there is "a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

No, he didn't say that.

It should be noted that it wasn’t but a few moments later that Trump gave a clarification of his statement to ABC News reported Jon Karl.
“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area,” said Trump. “Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”
So, no, Trump did not suggest we inject ourselves with bleach or Lysol. This is just reporters reporting irresponsibly and very likely on purpose.

Again a half truth whole LIE.
Karl asked Bryan about his STUPID suggestion and Bryan shot COVIDIOT down in no uncertain terms!
Tramp then jumped in to try to cover his fat ass.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —
ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No

Again, half a truth, whole LIE.

But you ARE edtheliar.

At no point did the president say or suggest that household cleaners should be injected into a person. Never did he mention the word "inject." The little Goebbels simply fabricated what they WANTED to smear the president with, rather than what he actually said.

So fuck all you media following smart-ass dicklicks.
"Media?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Everyone was following Trump two days earlier retard. Some of us figured it out yesterday, that his excuse was that it was sarcasm, while Trump supporters are still stuck on stupid today, pedaling Trumps non-existent claims of UV lights and disinfectants.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Once Trump tells his idiot base something, they can't walk away from it.
Fuck a herd of crickets, bitch.
^lol. this guy is obviously triggered.

His quote you use only says 'is there a way we can do something like that ..." "LIke that", it doesn't say inject disinfectant at all.
LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Post the whole quote, edtheliar.

{“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump said. “Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors with — but it sounds interesting to me.” }

LIAR!

{“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump said. “Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors with — but it sounds interesting to me.” }
LOL..What the hell is “interesting“ about injecting disinfectant into your veins?

A first grader could tell you that is a moronic idea.

Also UV light.

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Uhhh

Bleach and iodine will sterilize water but the taste is not so good

Its possible to use clear water bottles in full sun for about one hour to make the water safe to drink

Good way to grow algae.

I cut out the previous Rumpbot bullshit post suggesting readers drink bleach as irresponsible and left the only portion that made any sense.

LIAR!

LOL..What the hell is “interesting“ about injecting disinfectant into your veins?

Something that could disinfect the lungs? It would sure be interesting to the victims of the Wuhan virus, Comrade.

Probably not medically viable, but UV light is used during surgery every single day (or was, before surgery was outlawed)

if you get Covid chances are you will not die. Stop spreading disinformation.
USA
163,347. Cases which had an outcome:

110,504 (68%) Recovered / Discharged

52,843 (32%) Deaths

Edtheliar, spreading disinformation again.

1.6 MILLION recovered in NY City alone.

If the ENTIRE death rate of the nation is contrasted with ONLY New York, the rate is .03% mortality, LESS than the flu.

We have been lied to, and you want to keep the lie going for political reasons.

So fuck all you media following smart-ass dicklicks.
"Media?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Everyone was following Trump two days earlier retard. Some of us figured it out yesterday, that his excuse was that it was sarcasm, while Trump supporters are still stuck on stupid today, pedaling Trumps non-existent claims of UV lights and disinfectants.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Once Trump tells his idiot base something, they can't walk away from it.
Fuck a herd of crickets, bitch.
^lol. this guy is obviously triggered.
Because they lost an argument that made them into total fools. Trump tossed them under the bus with his lies, and he left his base to pick up Trumps dirty laundry. And boy did he burn their ass with this one.

USA

52,843 (32%) Deaths

If the ENTIRE death rate of the nation is contrasted with ONLY New York, the rate is .03% mortality, LESS than the flu.

Wait a minute, "IF?" Next sentence, "we have been lied to?" Huh? You aren't making any sense, or you are lying? Pick which one.

President Trump bragged that his medical team was astonished by how much he knew about medicine.
That was their way of saying the "much" he knew was ZERO, but it went over the COVIDIOT'S head and he took it as a compliment!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
LIAR!

Something that could disinfect the lungs? It would sure be interesting to the victims of the Wuhan virus, Comrade.

Probably not medically viable, but UV light is used during surgery every single day (or was, before surgery was outlawed)
Interesting how? By injections according to Trump, or his sarcasm? Either way, they are both interesting and totally nuts.

USA

52,843 (32%) Deaths

Wait a minute, "IF?" Next sentence, "we have been lied to?" Huh? You aren't making any sense, or you are lying? Pick which one.

You're really dumb. There are closer to 15 million who have recovered from the Wuhan virus. But even IF we confine recoveries to only the 1.6 million PROVEN in New York city, the mortality drops to .03% - nowhere near 35% as edtheliar claimed.

LIAR!

Interesting how? By injections according to Trump, or his sarcasm? Either way, they are both interesting and totally nuts.

DERP

You are Chinese, you seek the destruction of America and want as many Americans as possible to die from the bioweapon you unleashed on us.

BUT for those suffering, a means of disinfecting the lungs so they could live would be of HIGH interest to them.

I assume it's night in China, and you're drunk off your ass, which is why your posts have become so stupid.

Forum List

Back