🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

edtheliar, are you claiming his numbers are not accurate?

{
Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary
}

Son, you're not just a pathological liar, you're jaw dropping stupid to boot.

I didn't want to start a thread on this--too depressing. But heads up, youngsters: A rare but really serious problem is discovered in young patients "barely sick" with no underlying conditions. Stroke. This article is free access.

Covid 19 is causing blood clots, which is how it is affecting the major organs in some cases and causing death. It is also causing strokes.

MAYBE you people who are chomping at the bit to get back to normal should use some caution as well.

.Post Trumps exact words in context where you claim he recommended injecting anything
Even though it has been posted many, many times, here it is AGAIN directly from the White House site.
Of course you will STILL deny seeing it!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.

His quote you use only says 'is there a way we can do something like that ..." "LIke that", it doesn't say inject disinfectant at all.
LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Post the whole quote, edtheliar.

{“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump said. “Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors with — but it sounds interesting to me.” }
LOL..What the hell is “interesting“ about injecting disinfectant into your veins?

A first grader could tell you that is a moronic idea.

Something that could disinfect the lungs? It would sure be interesting to the victims of the Wuhan virus, Comrade.

Probably not medically viable, but UV light is used during surgery every single day (or was, before surgery was outlawed)
Interesting how? By injections according to Trump, or his sarcasm? Either way, they are both interesting and totally nuts.

DERP

You are Chinese, you seek the destruction of America and want as many Americans as possible to die from the bioweapon you unleashed on us.

BUT for those suffering, a means of disinfecting the lungs so they could live would be of HIGH interest to them.

I assume it's night in China, and you're drunk off your ass, which is why your posts have become so stupid.

3y3bd3.jpg

The only thing that was posted is a transcript of the whole news conference. I am not going through all of that
And that is exactly why Tramp lies to SUCKERS like you, you are too LAZY to do anything YOURSELF demanding others spoon feed you, which liars like Tramp are more than willing to do.

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.
More tests only make the chinese disease look less deadly than it looks now
Tell that to the 50,000 already dead.
We did as much for them as humanly possible

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Uhhh in small quantities bleach is used in water systems to sterilize and clean water systems, so just so you know, you have been drinking bleach.

In an emergency situation where regular water service has been interrupted – like a hurricane, flood, or water pipe breakage – local authorities may recommend using only bottled water, boiled water, or disinfected water until regular water service is restored. The instructions below show you how to boil and disinfect water to kill most disease-causing microorganisms that may be present in the water. However, boiling or disinfection will not destroy other contaminants, such as heavy metals, salts, and most other chemicals.

Print Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water document.

ONLY USE WATER THAT HAS BEEN PROPERLY DISINFECTED FOR DRINKING, COOKING, MAKING ANY PREPARED DRINK, WASHING DISHES AND FOR BRUSHING TEETH.
A pot of boiling water

• Use bottled water or water you have properly prepared and stored as an emergency water supply.

• Boil water, if you do not have bottled water. Boiling is sufficient to kill pathogenic bacteria, viruses and protozoa (WHO, 2015).
    • If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paperboiling water towel, or coffee filter.
    • Bring water to a rolling boil for at least one minute. At altitudes above 5,000 feet (1,000 meters), boil water for three minutes.
    • Let water cool naturally and store it in clean containers with covers.
      A bottle of bleach
    • To improve the flat taste of boiled water, add one pinch of salt to each quart or liter of water, or pour the water from one clean container to another several times.

• Disinfect water using household bleach, if you can’t boil water. Only use regular, unscented chlorine bleach products that are suitable for disinfection and sanitization as indicated on the label. The label may say that the active ingredient contains 6 or 8.25% of sodium hypochlorite. Do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners.If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paper towel, or coffee filter.
    • Locate a clean dropper from your medicine cabinet or emergency supply kit.
    • Locate a fresh liquid chlorine bleach or liquid chlorine bleach that is stored at room temperatures for less than one year.
    • Use the table below as a guide to decide the amount of bleach you should add to the water, for example, 8 drops of 6% bleach, or 6 drops of 8.25% bleach, to each gallon of water. Double the amount of bleach if the water is cloudy, colored, or very cold.
      Glass containers with droppers
    • Stir and let stand for 30 minutes. The water should have a slight chlorine odor. If it doesn’t, repeat the dosage and let stand for another 15 minutes before use.
    • If the chlorine taste is too strong, pour the water from one clean container to another and let it stand for a few hours before use.

Volume of WaterAmount of 6% Bleach to Add*Amount of 8.25% Bleach to Add*
1 quart/liter2 drops2 drops
1 gallon8 drops6 drops
2 gallons16 drops (1/4 tsp)12 drops (1/8 teaspoon)
4 gallons1/3 teaspoon1/4 teaspoon
8 gallons2/3 teaspoon1/2 teaspoon
*Bleach may contain 6 or 8.25% sodium hypochlorite.

LOL, you people are hilarious. Have you always lived in the suburbs ?? Rotflmbo.

And that one cat says "Yuka Yuka,Yuka, yuk, I copied your words so I could use later ??? Rotflmbo.

Bleach and iodine will sterilize water but the taste is not so good

Its possible to use clear water bottles in full sun for about one hour to make the water safe to drink

An hour ain't gonna do it my friend. And it would be a technique used only in an emergency situation.

UV-A rays from the sun, (Ultraviolet-A, longwave, 315-400 nm), will terminate harmful bacteria, parasites, and viruses in water, given enough sun exposure. A clear plastic bottle filled with water, exposed to the sun for 6 hours will make the water safe to drink (see the caveat list).

I stand corrected

6 hours is recommended

50,000 have died so far. 60,000 have died of flu in a single year this/last decade.
The Tramp body count is now 52,217 in less than 4 months, and he will easily pass that 60,000 mark in less than a week!
Well then fauci who recently said 60000 needs to be hung from the neck until dead
The lying scum Right always make up fake quotes while attacking others for the same!

trump: *says something vaguely medical*

leftists: *are all suddenly medical experts:

Hey, Trump said oxygen is good for you. Obviously, he's wrong. You all know what do to!

45 has zero medical experience and is advising people Lysol. I am NOT a medical professional, but even I know better than that.

The term "disinfectant" means a substance that "removes infectants".. It's a crude way of describing what this UV DOES to Covid.. But only complete MENTAL MIDGETS could leap to suggesting that he recommended drinking Lysol....
Ultraviolet, particularly UVC is a good disinfectant, although it has rather limited us. It has been used for many years to serialize medical instruments. However it does have a major drawback. It is very damaging to the eyes, skin, and human tissue in general. So yes if could have a place in fighting the coronavirus as a disinfectant, just not as a treatment as Trump suggested.

Trump should refrain from addressing subjects that he knows nothing about. He has some of the top science and medical people available to him. He should use them and stop making a fool out of himself.

Never did he mention the word "inject."
LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.

Hey, Trump said oxygen is good for you. Obviously, he's wrong. You all know what do to!

45 has zero medical experience and is advising people Lysol. I am NOT a medical professional, but even I know better than that.

The term "disinfectant" means a substance that "removes infectants".. It's a crude way of describing what this UV DOES to Covid.. But only complete MENTAL MIDGETS could leap to suggesting that he recommended drinking Lysol....
Ultraviolet, particularly UVC is a good disinfectant, although it has rather limited us. It has been used for many years to serialize medical instruments. However it does have a major drawback. It is very damaging to the eyes, skin, and human tissue in general. So yes if could have a place in fighting the coronavirus as a disinfectant, just not as a treatment as Trump suggested.

Trump should refrain from addressing subjects that he knows nothing about. He has some of the top science and medical people available to him. He should use them and stop making a fool out of himself.

Did you see poor Dr Birx attempting to explain his idiocy the next day - How he was just spitballing basically? Well, he should spitball in private meetings, NOT on national television. His brain is not only not "the best" - It's one of the worst. And someone needs to install a filter between it, and his mouth.

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Hint: He supports president Trump and has no problem with the comments.

OOPSIE! He also questions your IQ - it can't be over a 100. He is correct.

His quote you use only says 'is there a way we can do something like that ..." "LIke that", it doesn't say inject disinfectant at all.
LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Post the whole quote, edtheliar.

{“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump said. “Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors with — but it sounds interesting to me.” }
thank you for proving me correct again.

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
COVID-19 when they weren't.
B) I track the COVID-19 daily and here this morning look at these numbers:
NOT ONE MSM has explained where the 629,891 cases of 905,333 US cases are.
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
cases where are they? My point in case you have a 30 second attention span...
Why don't we hear about the MAJORITY of people that are NOT hospitalized?
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760
The most laughable lib claim is that the US deaths exceed china

the communists lie and liberals believe them
Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.

The media is telling you Trump said to ingest disinfectants.

The media is lying to you.

Trump says something vaguely medical, and a house rat knows more than Trump. That's how much Trump knows.
Yes, that's what you irrational hatred tells you.

Forum List

Back