Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

American Thinker

Trump’s idea for “disinfecting” people to fight disease is already being done

By Andrea Widburg

April 25, 2020

Excerpt:

If you spent any time on the internet on Thursday and Friday, or read a hard copy of a newspaper, you would undoubtedly have read stories or social media posts saying that President Trump told Americans to inject themselves with bleach or Lysol to cure coronavirus. Of course, that's not true. The media were either stupid or malicious when they misreported Trump's words. What Trump said was straightforward and thoughtful:

snip

Monica Showalter, who knows a great deal, explained in her post that ignoramuses have always laughed at visionaries. In this case, though, Trump wasn’t just a visionary. What he theorized has already been happening.

One of the available treatments for cancer is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. Ultraviolet light has long been understood to be a disinfectant that destroys nucleic acids and disrupts DNA. The sun’s ultraviolet light is why it’s one of the most effective ways to destroy the COVID-19 virus when it’s on objects or aerosolized. The question is whether that same ultraviolet energy can be used inside the human body. Apparently, it can:

LINK

=====

Read the rest about the disinfectant part, that has been used intravenously since at least 1989.
Of course it's not true. Trumps own words on video prove you are wrong. But, there again, maybe we shouldn't believe our lying eyes and ears, because the next day, Trump said it was all sarcasm.

Now, back to your post. Monica Showalter, said Trump was a visionary? Really? How is sarcasm a vision? Because after everything, Trump claimed sarcasm. Are you beginning to feel a little stupid here? Because if you aren't, boy howdy are you fucking stupid. Answer, yes? How? Because your post goes on to prop up Trumps sarcasm by reinforcing a disinfectant that Trump said was sarcasm. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Talk about Trump throwing you under the bus and making a total idiot of yourself. He left all his supporters with their pants down. He really socked it to you this time.

Last edited:
96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Hint: He supports president Trump and has no problem with the comments.

OOPSIE! He also questions your IQ - it can't be over a 100. He is correct.

Scott Adams is an :asshole:

trump: *says something vaguely medical*

leftists: *are all suddenly medical experts:

Hey, Trump said oxygen is good for you. Obviously, he's wrong. You all know what do to!
Drumpf doesnt know shit about anything other than conning idiots. He should shut his fucking trap and let the experts speak. He has already gotten countless people killed. We dont need more because Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup that doesnt know how to lead.
I'm no medical expert, but you need therapy.

Hey, Trump said oxygen is good for you. Obviously, he's wrong. You all know what do to!

45 has zero medical experience and is advising people Lysol. I am NOT a medical professional, but even I know better than that.
The media is telling you Trump said to ingest disinfectants.

The media is lying to you.
No, Trump is telling us about injecting disinfectants into the body. He's on video talking about that if you're interested?

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.

edtheliar, are you claiming his numbers are not accurate?

{
Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary
}

Son, you're not just a pathological liar, you're jaw dropping stupid to boot.
FAKE NEWS!

Drumpf doesnt know shit about anything other than conning idiots. He should shut his fucking trap and let the experts speak. He has already gotten countless people killed. We dont need more because Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup that doesnt know how to lead.
I'm no medical expert, but you need therapy.
How would you know anything about therapy unless you're in it?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Great individual and a creator of great cartoon. This episode was particularly correct, especially when it comes to your IQ.

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Trump suggests using light, heat as coronavirus treatment
Uh huh. You know phototherapy is a thing, right? I'm not claiming it'd work against COVID-19...and neither is Trump.

But you hear what you want to hear -- or, more likely, what you're told to hear.

Uh oh, one of the sycophants hasn't heard...Trump is saying he was just kidding now.
Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water, Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

:auiqs.jpg:

Monica Showalter, said Trump was a visionary?
He is. Look at how far back (2017) he was seeking the healing power of the sun by absorbing rays through his finger..........................................................................................and his retina's.

1587835943611.png

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Uh huh. You know phototherapy is a thing, right? I'm not claiming it'd work against COVID-19...and neither is Trump.

But you hear what you want to hear -- or, more likely, what you're told to hear.

Uh oh, one of the sycophants hasn't heard...Trump is saying he was just kidding now.
Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water, Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

Don't run from my question. Can you prove Trump didn't say "inject disinfectant?"

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

45 has zero medical experience and is advising people Lysol. I am NOT a medical professional, but even I know better than that.
The media is telling you Trump said to ingest disinfectants.

The media is lying to you.
No, Trump is telling us about injecting disinfectants into the body. He's on video talking about that if you're interested?
No, he's not. The media is lying to you. And you lack the wit to question them.

Don't run from my question. Can you prove Trump didn't say "inject disinfectant?"
You wont get an answer. Drumpf fucked them up pretty badly when he lied and claimed he was kidding. His supporters dont seem to know how to handle that one.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

You can't prove a negative, dumbass. So you have to prove he said it.

And you can't do that. And NO, "really wanting it to be true" is not proof.

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

What was surprising about that? Almost everyone who isn't a total loser supports president Trump. Now does he appear like a loser to you?

You can't prove a negative, dumbass. So you have to prove he said it.

And you can't do that. And NO, "really wanting it to be true" is not proof.
Its on video dumbass. He said it.

So you really believe Trump meant for people to use bleach, etc. ? Really?
So where were you when this was said by Obama?
When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Or when the editor of Newsweek declares...
The Omniscient Obama... the ...God...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Did you believe Obama when he said his nomination would stop the rise of oceans and heal the earth?
Did you believe Thomas when he said Obama was sort of a God?

Evidently you did if you believe that Trump really meant for people to drink or inject bleach?

Forum List

Back