Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Trump suggests using light, heat as coronavirus treatment
Uh huh. You know phototherapy is a thing, right? I'm not claiming it'd work against COVID-19...and neither is Trump.

But you hear what you want to hear -- or, more likely, what you're told to hear.

Uh oh, one of the sycophants hasn't heard...Trump is saying he was just kidding now.
Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water, Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

:auiqs.jpg:
Don't run from my question. Can you prove Trump didn't say "inject disinfectant?"
He will claim Tramp never said "inject" because Tramp said "injection."

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Hint: He supports president Trump and has no problem with the comments.

OOPSIE! He also questions your IQ - it can't be over a 100. He is correct.

Scott Adams is an :asshole:

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

What was surprising about that? Almost everyone who isn't a total loser supports president Trump. Now does he appear like a loser to you?

Only retards support that incompetent fuckup Drumpf.

In this thread, we see the left. The media feeds them shit, and they eat it up with the passion of the characters in "Two Girls, One Cup"...and then insist eating shit is normal and good and righteous and holy.

Leftists have zero self-awareness, zero shame, and zero intelligence. They're nothing but puppets.

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

What was surprising about that? Almost everyone who isn't a total loser supports president Trump. Now does he appear like a loser to you?

No more than this statement by Obama ... did Obama consider himself the reason oceans slowed their rise and the planet started to heal???
Do you believe that? Where was the MSM on this statement?

When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
The Omniscient Obama... the ...God...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Uh huh. You know phototherapy is a thing, right? I'm not claiming it'd work against COVID-19...and neither is Trump.

But you hear what you want to hear -- or, more likely, what you're told to hear.

Uh oh, one of the sycophants hasn't heard...Trump is saying he was just kidding now.
Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water, Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

Don't run from my question. Can you prove Trump didn't say "inject disinfectant?"
So you really believe Trump meant for people to use bleach, etc. ? Really?
So where were you when this was said by Obama?
When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Or when the editor of Newsweek declares...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Did you believe Obama when he said his nomination would stop the rise of oceans and heal the earth?
Did you believe Thomas when he said Obama was sort of a God?

Evidently you did if you believe that Trump really meant for people to drink or inject bleach?
He said disinfectant not Bleach. However, Bleach is a disinfectant. So as usual he put out vague and dangerous misinformation that is likely to get someone killed.

Biden seems more like the retard candidate.

Decent successful people who enjoy winning will always support president Trump. It should not have come as a surprise, but a glaringly obvious triviality.

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please.

It's in the video...and the OP.
The article in the OP is the ONLY place that quote shows up.

And there is no video in the article.
You bet they are not going to show that in your favorite Fox News. Why don’t you watch other news aside from Fox or try your local news?
I don't watch Fox News.

Sorry to burst your little hate-fueled fantasy bubble. You can fuck off now.

So if that's the case what about people that believe Obama is a "God"???

When Obama said on his nomination....
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Or how about the editor of Newsweek saying...

I bet you believed that too!

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
Trumped simply asked a question, doofus.
Trump uses questions to make statements. It's part of his speaking style. He either already knows the answer or does not expect one. Many of Trump's questions are really disguised statements with his real message hidden within them. This type of communication is used to interrogate, manipulated, attack, or put a person on the spot.

No more than this statement by Obama ... did Obama consider himself the reason oceans slowed their rise and the planet started to heal???

Whats your problem with that statement? He isnt saying to inject the ocean into your body or use it for drinking water.

You wont get an answer. Drumpf fucked them up pretty badly when he lied and claimed he was kidding. His supporters dont seem to know how to handle that one.
Yea, Trump has created the proverbial army of chickens with the heads cut off, after he threw them all under the bus. They never even thought about it until it was brought to their attention yesterday. They were like, "HUH?" Lol! That blindsided the shit out of them. Like, how could he right? But he did. And even after they were told, some of these idiots are pretending the shit was real. We could literally write a book about pitiful Trump supporters.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
Trump uses questions to make statements. It's part of his speaking style. He either already knows the answer or does not expect one. Many of Trump's questions are really disguised statements with his real message hidden within them. This type of communication is used to interrogate, manipulated, attack, or put a person on the spot.

That's what the press does. "Do you really beat your mother???"

That was an actual question - no problem with it.

Drumpf speaking style is the same as those guys at those pyramid scheme conventions. He is either a natural or well taught con man. Slippery as a snake oil salesman. A true carnival barker.

You wont get an answer. Drumpf fucked them up pretty badly when he lied and claimed he was kidding. His supporters dont seem to know how to handle that one.
Yea, Trump has created the proverbial army of chickens with the heads cut off, after he threw them all under the bus. They never even thought about it until it was brought to their attention yesterday. They were like, "HUH?" Lol! That blindsided the shit out of them. Like how could he right? But he did. And even after they were told, some of these idiots are pretending the shit was real. We could literally write a book about pitiful Trump supporters.

President Trump is making men out of cucks. As they see the winning that is possible to achieve, but was kept away by their single mothers, soy and other leftist nonsense, they are immediately hooked.

Last edited:

So if that's the case what about people that believe Obama is a "God"???

When Obama said on his nomination....
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Or how about the editor of Newsweek saying...

I bet you believed that too!

You bet I believed what? That people thought of THE GREAT OBAMA as a god? Some people are affected that way when there is great leadership. Other people say to themselves.."that mother fucker puts his pants on the same way I do every morning but he is a good leader."

Congratulations. You have moved to the final phase in excusing the President's faux pas. "And if you did (understand what he said) others have said worse."

The Circle of Life, Trump style.

Yea, Trump has created the proverbial army of chickens with the heads cut off, after he threw them all under the bus. They never even thought about it until it was brought to their attention yesterday. They were like, "HUH?" Lol! That blindsided the shit out of them. Like how could he right? But he did. And even after they were told, some of these idiots are pretending the shit was real. We could literally write a book about pitiful Trump supporters.

President Trump is making men out of cucks. As they see the winning that is possible to achieve, but was kept away but their single mothers, soy and other leftist nonsense, they are immediately hooked.
Trump can't get out of his own way he's so incompetent, wreckless, and stupid . Backpedaling on his retarded injections and UV lights nonsense, to retract, and call it sarcasm, while throwing his entire base under the bus. You can't be more of a loser than that, and I proved it. You are totally out of your element. Get back under that bus where Trump put you to begin with. The only thing Trump is winning is the best clown show in the circus.

President Trump is making men out of cucks. As they see the winning that is possible to achieve, but was kept away but their single mothers, soy and other leftist nonsense, they are immediately hooked.
Trump can't get out of his own way he's so incompetent, wreckless, and stupid . Backpedaling on his retarded injections and UV lights nonsense, to retract, and call it sarcasm, while throwing his entire base under the bus. You can't be more of a loser than that, and I proved it. You are totally out of your element. Get back under that bus where Trump put you to begin with. The only thing Trump is winning is the best clown show in the circus.

President Trump is the best president in history, he had an impossible task, and he is succeeding. UV light is not nonsense, it is in backed up science, kills viruses.

Once president Trump is done, he might top the Caesars as a leader.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

North Korea has their own quick way to stop the virus...Just shoot them in the head. I just wish more liberals would take that approach, but you know who afraid liberals are of guns...

View attachment 327091

Go make yourself a drink clorox or lysol I'm buying

trump: *says something vaguely medical*

leftists: *are all suddenly medical experts:

Hey, Trump said oxygen is good for you. Obviously, he's wrong. You all know what do to!

45 has zero medical experience and is advising people Lysol. I am NOT a medical professional, but even I know better than that.
The media is telling you Trump said to ingest disinfectants.

The media is lying to you.
No, Trump is telling us about injecting disinfectants into the body. He's on video talking about that if you're interested?

I never listen listen to lowlife lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit. He has no right or purpose of right to tell anyone to inject, ingest or inhale disinfectants. He is killing people, he is murdering people and fuck him for doing so.

Forum List

Back