Goodbye Muslim Ban

Elvis Obama

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
Sorry xenophobes, Donald Trump has abandoned you.

Donald Trump: Muslim ban 'just a suggestion' - CNNPolitics.com

Why would anyone stay with this clown? Hate filled rhetoric is disgusting to me, but if you really want to see the US go down the path of being a country that abandons concepts such as due process and illegal search and seizure, Primary Donald was your boy. Now what do you get? Empty hate filled rhetoric, toned down for a general election crowd? An abandonment of treating camel jockeys like camel jockeys? Next thing you know he'll give up on breaking down millions of doors in the dead of night to drag hard-working men and women away from their children. Where's the fun in that? Will he abandon the wall? Awwww, Donny! Where's the fun in that?

Last edited:
Though I have many problems with Trump, the biggest one by far is that I've long felt he simply cannot be trusted, that I can't believe a damn thing he says.
Don is a salesman/flimflam man....Bullshit and bluff are his stock in trade...

So Trump, what do you think about abortion?

Well, I think what you think, what do you think?

I think abortion is bad.

I think abortion is bad too, you know who thinks abortion is good? Hillary.

So Trump, what do you think about abortion?

Well, I think what you think, what do you think?

I think abortion is good.

I think abortion is good too, you know who thinks abortion is bad? Hillary.

Sorry xenophobes, Donald Trump has abandoned you. Why would anyone stay with this clown? Hate filled rhetoric is disgusting to me

Sorry hypocrites, the KKK clowns has abandoned you. Why would anyone stay with a racist history party name the KKK Democrat party but reject only the confederate racist flag? Its disgusting to me. Hate history filled rhetoric legacy name just like your confederate flag which you abandon but hold on to racist name.

Sorry xenophobes, Donald Trump has abandoned you. Why would anyone stay with this clown? Hate filled rhetoric is disgusting to me

Sorry hypocrites, the KKK clowns has abandoned you. Why would anyone stay with a racist history party name the KKK Democrat party but reject only the confederate racist flag? Its disgusting to me. Hate history filled rhetoric legacy name just like your confederate flag which you abandon but hold on to racist name.
Hodor.

Why would anyone stay with this clown? Hate filled rhetoric is disgusting to me, but if you really want to see the US go down the path of being a country that abandons concepts such as due process and illegal search and seizure, Primary Donald was your boy. Now what do you get? Empty hate filled rhetoric, toned down for a general election crowd? An abandonment of treating camel jockeys like camel jockeys? Next thing you know he'll give up on breaking down millions of doors in the dead of night to drag hard-working men and women away from their children. Where's the fun in that? Will he abandon the wall? Awwww, Donny! Where's the fun in that?

Yo, a little advice? Elvis Presley would ""KICK OBAMA`S ASS,"" so don`t compare a real "Man" to a FAG!!! Obama needs to be thrown in JAIL like Hillary Clinton! So get your asinine quotes in order of the LAW!!!! You must be a Fag like Obama!!!

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

This is some kind of auto-post, isn't it? Word hash?

His interview with Sean Hannity is on in the background and I heard the "just a suggestion" comment. He also said the wall will stop the flow of drugs. Remember the 2004 election when people were freaking out about "flip flopping"? There were people handing out actual flip flops at the Republican convention. It doesn't appear to worry them too much these days.

Put down the bong. Trump said that there had to be a temporary restriction of immigrating Muslims until DHS figured out what they were doing. There was never a ban on Muslims.

His interview with Sean Hannity is on in the background and I heard the "just a suggestion" comment. He also said the wall will stop the flow of drugs. Remember the 2004 election when people were freaking out about "flip flopping"? There were people handing out actual flip flops at the Republican convention. It doesn't appear to worry them too much these days.

Where's the flip flop? And of course the wall would severely restrict the rampant drug trade.

Yo, a little advice? Elvis Presley would ""KICK OBAMA`S ASS,"" so don`t compare a real "Man" to a FAG!!! Obama needs to be thrown in JAIL like Hillary Clinton! So get your asinine quotes in order of the LAW!!!! You must be a Fag like Obama!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 74624
Hmmn, no. Young Elvis was a gentle soul. Obama was not. Advantage Obama. Old Elvis got more aggressive, but he also got fat. Obama is a lean, mean, drone fighting man. Death is his gym buddy. Elvis would get one punch in and collapse with a coronary. But Elvis was the much greater man. A true immortal.

Trump is the true rent-boy. He says one thing one day, then when he's told to abandon that position cause it's too unpopular, he does. Your Hero!! What low standards you have. That's not a hero to me, to me a hero is someone who doesn't abandon his positions. POWs are heroes. Cowards who run away when their country calls, that's not a hero to me.

Sometimes your twisting of true definitions won't fit your propaganda needs..

"GTP"
View attachment 74624
Hmmn, no. Young Elvis was a gentle soul. Obama was not. Advantage Obama. Old Elvis got more aggressive, but he also got fat. Obama is a lean, mean, drone fighting man. Death is his gym buddy. Elvis would get one punch in and collapse with a coronary. But Elvis was the much greater man. A true immortal.

Trump is the true rent-boy. He says one thing one day, then when he's told to abandon that position cause it's too unpopular, he does. Your Hero!! What low standards you have. That's not a hero to me, to me a hero is someone who doesn't abandon his positions. POWs are heroes. Cowards who run away when their country calls, that's not a hero to me.

Oh please have you seen the fem Obama try to throw a baseball? Elvis would have gave the fool a beating and Obama would have run home to his momma crying.

Put down the bong. Trump said that there had to be a temporary restriction of immigrating Muslims until DHS figured out what they were doing. There was never a ban on Muslims.
It was an official statement from the leading candidate for the Republican nomination. It got quite a bit of attention, but now you're apparently claiming it never occurred?

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

If you can't acknowledge this as a backing away from his previously stated position, you are utterly and completely dishonest. Why? Who do you think you're fooling?

"GTP"
View attachment 74624

Yo, If not Republican? Than Who? Tell me your sad story about Clinton and Sanders? And you`re wrong about Elvis, he would put Obama in his grave quick!!!

"GTP"
commies_arent_cool_body_suit.jpg

Republicans are rushing to chime in - it was always only a suggestion.

Forum List

Back