Goodbye Muslim Ban

Muslims are banned in Japan. .......

No, they are not.

Close enough...

Not close enough. You are completely wrong.

It is close enough, they have several restrictions in place........

No, they don't. Stop repeating lies to suit your ignorant fears.

I have no fears, just facts.

Fact is, muslims are overwhelmingly more likely to be terrorist than any other major group.

A other fact, Japan is pretty much muslim free. No muslim rape epidemics going around... They went about it smart, like Trump is proposing.

No, they are not.

Close enough...

I have no fears, just facts.....

No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't feel the need to repeat silly lies.

Muslims are banned in Japan. .......

No, they are not.

Close enough...

Norman knew what he is talking about. You don't. I travel to Japan regularly and it's well known that Muslim is SOMEWHAT ban in Japan.
This should EDUCATE you unkotard.

Out of Japan’s nearly 127 million occupants, only 10,000 of them, less than one hundredth of a percent, are Muslims. Part of that has to do with their ban on Islamic evangelism but perhaps even more so on their ban of Muslim immigrants.

While America and other countries are importing Muslims in droves, Japan discourages their entrance into their country, usually only allowing those in who are there for business purposes.

That being said, most Japanese companies prefer to hire one their own people over an immigrant. The Japanese as a whole are uneasy around Muslims, assigning them all the reputation of radical, closed-minded and less intelligent people with a strange religion.

No, they are not.

Close enough...

This should educate you UNKOTARD. I travel to Japan regularly and it's well known that Muslim is SOMEWHAT ban in Japan.......

Nope. Wrong again. And you should know that plagiarism is illegal, even if it is from some idiotic website posting lies.

Close enough...

This should educate you UNKOTARD. I travel to Japan regularly and it's well known that Muslim is SOMEWHAT ban in Japan.......

Nope. Wrong again.

Prove to me that I'm wrong.

Close enough...

Nope. Wrong again.

"Japan officially forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture. Too active “promoters of Islam” face deportation- and sometimes even a jail sentence."

"Japan doesn’t give citizenship or permanent residency to Muslims."

Does Japan Forbid Islam? - the meme policeman

I have also read that muslims can not enter the country, unless business relationship is proven.

But enough with this silly game of yours. The muslim population is 0.08% in Japan. What they did works. We should take note.

Nope. Wrong again.

"Japan officially forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture. Too active “promoters of Islam” face deportation- and sometimes even a jail sentence."

I have also read that muslims can not enter the country, unless business relationship is proven.......

Those are lies that have been debunked time and time again. Look at the credibility of your 'source' for crying out loud. Get over your fears and stop repeating lies, fool.

Nope. Wrong again.

Prove to me that I'm wrong.

You're not only wrong, you're a plagiarist.

Debunking Rumors About Japan’s Supposed Anti-Muslim Restrictions · Global Voices

Nope. Wrong again.

I have also read that muslims can not enter the country, unless business relationship is proven.......

Those are lies that have been debunked time and time again. Look at the credibility of your 'source' for crying out loud. Get over your fears and stop repeating lies, fool.

Whatever, the muslim population is still extremely low and they sure as hell aren't subsidizing immigration as Europe. We should take note...

Also it seems like they are very restrictive of immigration in general. So they have in fact banned everyone, not just muslims....

Forbes is not a credible source now... all right. It did in fact state the claim is false, but the original point still stands. No muslims = no terrorism. Time to get tough on immigration like Japan.

Last edited:

Nope. Wrong again.

Whatever,......

Not "whatever." You were wrong. Be man enough to admit it.

Forum List

Back