Goodbye Muslim Ban

Sorry xenophobes, Donald Trump has abandoned you.

Donald Trump: Muslim ban 'just a suggestion' - CNNPolitics.com

Why would anyone stay with this clown? Hate filled rhetoric is disgusting to me, but if you really want to see the US go down the path of being a country that abandons concepts such as due process and illegal search and seizure, Primary Donald was your boy. Now what do you get? Empty hate filled rhetoric, toned down for a general election crowd? An abandonment of treating camel jockeys like camel jockeys? Next thing you know he'll give up on breaking down millions of doors in the dead of night to drag hard-working men and women away from their children. Where's the fun in that? Will he abandon the wall? Awwww, Donny! Where's the fun in that?

Yo, a little advice? Elvis Presley would ""KICK OBAMA`S ASS,"" so don`t compare a real "Man" to a FAG!!! Obama needs to be thrown in JAIL like Hillary Clinton! So get your asinine quotes in order of the LAW!!!! You must be a Fag like Obama!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 74624
Hmmn, no. Young Elvis was a gentle soul. Obama was not. Advantage Obama. Old Elvis got more aggressive, but he also got fat. Obama is a lean, mean, drone fighting man. Death is his gym buddy. Elvis would get one punch in and collapse with a coronary. But Elvis was the much greater man. A true immortal.

Trump is the true rent-boy. He says one thing one day, then when he's told to abandon that position cause it's too unpopular, he does. Your Hero!! What low standards you have. That's not a hero to me, to me a hero is someone who doesn't abandon his positions. POWs are heroes. Cowards who run away when their country calls, that's not a hero to me.
Obama is infested with the aids virus . A two year could kick his punk ass.

Are you an American? Is English your native language? Your first post was really an attempt at constructing sentences in English? Cause it was a really poor attempt. Would you care to try again, because I cannot see the point of attempting to communicate with someone who is incapable of expressing coherent thought.
Projecting and detracting is your only tactic for ignoring your racist party which means you run from accountability. This is the democratic way, blame and bash Bush but remember democrats contained ISIS.

Obviously using a troll insult as in "lack of education" does nothing for your adolescent grammar school response. Its like throwing a tantrum when you don't have substantial intelligent presentation skills.
No, seriously. This has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Your language skills are atrocious. I don't say this to insult you. Someone else is suggesting that I am missing some hidden irony here. If so, then yes, I am missing the irony. If not, whether you are a native English speaker or not, your original post was completely incomprehensible. Do you see me saying this to anyone else? Whatever. Goodbye.

Do you have any particular qualification for harping on this?

Why would anyone stay with this clown? Hate filled rhetoric is disgusting to me, but if you really want to see the US go down the path of being a country that abandons concepts such as due process and illegal search and seizure, Primary Donald was your boy. Now what do you get? Empty hate filled rhetoric, toned down for a general election crowd? An abandonment of treating camel jockeys like camel jockeys? Next thing you know he'll give up on breaking down millions of doors in the dead of night to drag hard-working men and women away from their children. Where's the fun in that? Will he abandon the wall? Awwww, Donny! Where's the fun in that?

Yo, a little advice? Elvis Presley would ""KICK OBAMA`S ASS,"" so don`t compare a real "Man" to a FAG!!! Obama needs to be thrown in JAIL like Hillary Clinton! So get your asinine quotes in order of the LAW!!!! You must be a Fag like Obama!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 74624
Hmmn, no. Young Elvis was a gentle soul. Obama was not. Advantage Obama. Old Elvis got more aggressive, but he also got fat. Obama is a lean, mean, drone fighting man. Death is his gym buddy. Elvis would get one punch in and collapse with a coronary. But Elvis was the much greater man. A true immortal.

Trump is the true rent-boy. He says one thing one day, then when he's told to abandon that position cause it's too unpopular, he does. Your Hero!! What low standards you have. That's not a hero to me, to me a hero is someone who doesn't abandon his positions. POWs are heroes. Cowards who run away when their country calls, that's not a hero to me.
Obama is infested with the aids virus . A two year could kick his punk ass.

You really need to work on your trolling skills.

No, seriously. This has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Your language skills are atrocious. I don't say this to insult you. Someone else is suggesting that I am missing some hidden irony here. If so, then yes, I am missing the irony. If not, whether you are a native English speaker or not, your original post was completely incomprehensible. Do you see me saying this to anyone else? Whatever. Goodbye.

You're sorry because you have met your match and don't have the wits or intellect to make a plausible case, so you're all smoke and mirrors.
Hehehe. You're like, what, twelve? I can only hope you really are a Trump supporter. He deserves you, and your hate history filled rhetoric legacy name. I gives, Lord Baelish, I yield to your rapier-like wit and command of language! I quote your genius, so that others may benefit from your wisdom.
Hate history filled rhetoric legacy name just like your confederate flag which you abandon but hold on to racist name.
How can you argue with that! Sarah Palin couldn't have done better. Get this boy a spot at the convention!

Are you an American? Is English your native language? Your first post was really an attempt at constructing sentences in English? Cause it was a really poor attempt. Would you care to try again, because I cannot see the point of attempting to communicate with someone who is incapable of expressing coherent thought.
Projecting and detracting is your only tactic for ignoring your racist party which means you run from accountability. This is the democratic way, blame and bash Bush but remember democrats contained ISIS.

Obviously using a troll insult as in "lack of education" does nothing for your adolescent grammar school response. Its like throwing a tantrum when you don't have substantial intelligent presentation skills.

I dislike you, but here's what he said.

Sorry hypocrites, the KKK clowns has abandoned you. Why would anyone stay with a racist history party name the KKK Democrat party but reject only the confederate racist flag? Its disgusting to me. Hate history filled rhetoric legacy name just like your confederate flag which you abandon but hold on to racist name.

Perhaps you would care to translate, genius? Show us your "qualifications"? Tell us, is this, what, White Ebonics? Whonics? The ramblings of the ignorant white boys class?

That anyone would suggest such a thing is just as idiotic, and just as much a manifestation of bigotry.
That anyone would suggest what thing, exactly?

Sorry hypocrites, the KKK clowns has abandoned you. Why would anyone stay with a racist history party name the KKK Democrat party but reject only the confederate racist flag? Its disgusting to me. Hate history filled rhetoric legacy name just like your confederate flag which you abandon but hold on to racist name.

Perhaps you would care to translate, genius? Show us your "qualifications"? Tell us, is this, what, White Ebonics? Whonics? The ramblings of the ignorant white boys class?

Have you considered decaf?

And this Thursday we saw yet another bizarre act in the circus that is the GOP: Congressional republicans meeting with the likes of Trump, a con man and bigot whose only ‘qualification’ is he’s rich.

You know, the thing that gets me with this "ban the Muslims" and bar immigrants business is that the U.S. was founded by immigrants and people who thought faith had no place in the country's formal policy making. The growth we experienced in the 18th - 20th centuries was driven by immigrants. The religious outcries (on all sides) in recent months is echoes strongly of the Renaissance era battles between Protestants, Catholics and Muslims.

Never mind how preposterous it would be to to implement a ban on Muslims coming to the U.S. It's not as though religious affiliation is noted on one's passport. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot...most of Trump's supporters have no idea what's on a passport. They've never traveled outside the U.S. or to the post office to get a passport of their own.

"GTP"
View attachment 74624
Have you finished your homework young man?

It always was a "suggestion" wasn't it? Maybe lefties are so used to having a president act like a freaking monarch that they don't realize that the president doesn't have the power to issue an edict like that without the advice and consent of congress.
Bull. The uproar was over a thoughtless, absurd policy proposal.
proposal
prəˈpəʊz(ə)l/

Proposal

a plan or suggestion, especially a formal or written one, put forward for consideration by others.

until
  1. ənˈtɪl/
    preposition & conjunction
    1. up to (the point in time or the event mentioned).
      synonyms: till, up to, up till, up until, as late as, up to the time of/that, until such time as

The Donald betrays his supporters and they bend over and ask, please sire, may I have another? I don't like or respect Hillary. I will vote for her with no illusions about what she is. That Trump supports are so deluded about him speaks volumes about how thoughtless they are.

Last edited:

The Mexico wall is another suggestion
the raise in minimum wage a suggestion
Taxing the rich a suggestion

Making America Great is Just a suggestion and he is not to be held to that either ....get it right or "You a yuge losah"

Have you considered decaf?
What qualifications do you have to make that suggestion? In fact, what qualifications do you have for any purpose whatsoever?

Hate history filled rhetoric legacy name just like your confederate flag which you abandon but hold on to racist name.

I can see why you love this guy and support him. He knows as much about language as you do.

It always was a "suggestion" wasn't it? Maybe lefties are so used to having a president act like a freaking monarch that they don't realize that the president doesn't have the power to issue an edict like that without the advice and consent of congress.
proposal
prəˈpəʊz(ə)l/

Proposal

a plan or suggestion, especially a formal or written one, put forward for consideration by others.

until
  1. ənˈtɪl/
      synonyms: till, up to, up till, up until, as late as, up to the time of/that, until such time as
Wow, what a completely pointless defense. He's just a freaking political candidate, he's not being canonized. If you support someone for president they become perfect in your eyes? Why? Donald duped people into supporting him by saying he'd ban the towelheads, and now he's clearly taken his pledge back. Dance if you must, but I just don't see who you think you're impressing. The Immortan Donald? He's not going to witness your spirited defense of his infallibility.

Of all the people to believe is perfect. Donald Trump.

proposal
prəˈpəʊz(ə)l/

Proposal

until
  1. ənˈtɪl/
Wow, what a completely pointless defense. He's just a freaking political candidate, he's not being canonized. If you support someone for president they become perfect in your eyes? Why? Donald duped people into supporting him by saying he'd ban the towelheads, and now he's clearly taken his pledge back. Dance if you must, but I just don't see who you think you're impressing. The Immortan Donald? He's not going to witness your spirited defense of his infallibility.

Of all the people to believe is perfect. Donald Trump.
Whoa dude!
You yourself said it was a proposal, and a proposal is a suggestion, just as he stated.
Why are you getting your knickers in such a wad?
Lol.

You know, the thing that gets me with this "ban the Muslims" and bar immigrants business is that the U.S. was founded by immigrants and people who thought faith had no place in the country's formal policy making. The growth we experienced in the 18th - 20th centuries was driven by immigrants. The religious outcries (on all sides) in recent months is echoes strongly of the Renaissance era battles between Protestants, Catholics and Muslims.

Never mind how preposterous it would be to to implement a ban on Muslims coming to the U.S. It's not as though religious affiliation is noted on one's passport. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot...most of Trump's supporters have no idea what's on a passport. They've never traveled outside the U.S. or to the post office to get a passport of their own.

Also, Rump's mother, wife and ex-wife are all immigrants.
I wonder if they're raptists too. :dunno:

Forum List

Back