Goodbye Sessions lol. How far does this go?

The thing is, it doesn't matter what it appears he talked to them about. He said he hadn't talked to the Russians, when if it was innocent conversations all he had to do was explain himself. Him lying, then backing up his lies by saying the reports are lies, just tells me his meetings were not innocent ones.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what it appears he talked to them about. He said he hadn't talked to the Russians, when if it was innocent conversations all he had to do was explain himself. Him lying, then backing up his lies by saying the reports are lies, just tells me his meetings were not innocent ones.
According to the article, Sessions was asked in his confirmation hearing about meetings with the Trump campaign, not meetings that were the normal condition of his job in the Senate.

Your lying tells me you are biased....... but we already knew that.

According to the article, Sessions was asked in his confirmation hearing about meetings with the Trump campaign, not meetings that were the normal condition of his job in the Senate.

Your lying tells me you are biased....... but we already knew that.

What lie? He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians. He said NO. He was working a two pronged role as a Senator AND Trump campaign advisor at the time. All he had to do was say was "Yes it had to do with business related to my role as a Senator." He didn't. He lied.

You're calling someone a liar for giving an opinion on something tells me you don't even know what a lie is.

He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians.
Not according to the article. It said he was asked about contact associated with the campaign. How is your reading comprehension?

Justice department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said there had been "absolutely nothing misleading about his answer" at the confirmation hearing.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said.

Not according to the article. It said he was asked about contact associated with the campaign. How is your reading comprehension?

Justice department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said there had been "absolutely nothing misleading about his answer" at the confirmation hearing.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said.

There are several articles out there, not just this one. Maybe you should get out of your box and do some research into things before calling someone out?

There are several articles out there, not just this one. Maybe you should get out of your box and do some research into things before calling someone out?
Why don't you present a link that supports your claim. I am responding to what has been presented here in the op.

How about we get it straight from the horses mouth...

He was asked what he would do if anyone associated with the campaign was shown to have communications with Russia,and he volunteered that he had no communications with them

He was asked what he would do if anyone associated with the campaign was shown to have communications with Russia,and he volunteered that he had no communications with them

I think in the full context of the question, there isn't much here for Sessions to be worried about.

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump."

These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of anyof those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

I think in the full context of the question, there isn't much here for Sessions to be worried about.

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump."

These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of anyof those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

Sessions said he didn't know of any Trump campaign members that had contact with the Russians... and then went on to say he has been known as a surrogate for the Trump campaign, but he didn't meet with the Russians. When in fact he had met twice during the campaign with the Russians, once at the Republican National Convention and the with the Ambassador of Russia in his office in a private meeting. Yes Sessions is on the Armed Services Committee, BUT as what brought up by others, the Ambassador didn't meet privately with any other members of the Armed Services Committee during that time period, AND whether the meeting was about the campaign or not, Sessions was working an advisory role to Trump at the time and should have said he had met with the Russians. He could have then explained the purpose of the meeting. He didn't. He lied. Then when the report came out, he lied again saying the report is false.

Leave it to Cumming and Pelosi and the Dems to want someone to step down for doing his job.
As a member of FOREIGN RELATIONS Sessions met with an ambasador of many countries including a Russian ambassador as part of his job, BEFORE he was part of a Trump election team. But not only are they staging a phoney witch hunt to smokescreen the great congressional speach, but they are inadvertantly saying they themselves need to step down when interfering with Israeli elections and organizing & meeting with activist organizations that have comitted treason & terrorist acts. The fact they often perjured themselves during the congressional procedures is just added ressons Cummings, Pelosi, Schumer, and Warren need to step down (by their own standard and by actual law).

Leave it to Cumming and Pelosi and the Dems to want someone to step down for doing his job.
As a member of FOREIGN RELATIONS Sessions met with an ambasador of many countries including a Russian ambassador as part of his job, BEFORE he was part of a Trump election team. But not only are they staging a phoney witch hunt to smokescreen the great congressional speach, but they are inadvertantly saying they themselves need to step down when interfering with Israeli elections and organizing & meeting with activist organizations that have comitted treason & terrorist acts. The fact they often purgered themselves during the congressional procedures is just added ressons Cummings, Pelosi, Schumer,vand Warren need to step down (by their own standard and by actual law).

Who he met with before he was working with Trump on his campaign doesn't matter. What matters is he was a huge supporter of Trump and met with the Russian Ambassador at the Republican National Convention and then privately in his office at the peek time of the news of the Russians meddling in the U.S. election was coming out.

Sessions said he didn't know of any Trump campaign members that had contact with the Russians... and then went on to say he has been known as a surrogate for the Trump campaign, but he didn't meet with the Russians. When in fact he had met twice during the campaign with the Russians, once at the Republican National Convention and the with the Ambassador of Russia in his office in a private meeting. Yes Sessions is on the Armed Services Committee, BUT as what brought up by others, the Ambassador didn't meet privately with any other members of the Armed Services Committee during that time period, AND whether the meeting was about the campaign or not, Sessions was working an advisory role to Trump at the time and should have said he had met with the Russians. He could have then explained the purpose of the meeting. He didn't. He lied. Then when the report came out, he lied again saying the report is false.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

Of course this is your response. You don't give two fucks if it is proven or not, you WANT it to be TRUE that Russia meddled in the U.S. elections because you think it is fair because of the number of times you believe the U.S. meddled in other countries elections. You know what that means? Your opinion isn't worth two shits.

God forbid people do their jobs, how dare they, the Dems never do their jobs, they spend their waking hour opening up money envelopes for all their "foundations".
tmp_15735-bil sheikh mo payoff1830257860.jpg

Forum List

Back