Goodbye Sessions lol. How far does this go?

The thing is, it doesn't matter what it appears he talked to them about. He said he hadn't talked to the Russians, when if it was innocent conversations all he had to do was explain himself. Him lying, then backing up his lies by saying the reports are lies, just tells me his meetings were not innocent ones.
. He didn't talk to them in the context for which the Democrat head hunters are hoping for. It's all about the context of the conversations as pertaining to the accusations or investigation in which is accusing someone of something. Now if what they are accusing sessions of, wasn't the context of his contact with Russian officials, then he didn't lie by saying he didn't speak to the Russians while thinking about the context in which the question was being asked of him. Nothing to see here folks.

Not according to the article. It said he was asked about contact associated with the campaign. How is your reading comprehension?

He was asked what he would do if anyone associated with the campaign was shown to have communications with Russia,and he volunteered that he had no communications with them

I think in the full context of the question, there isn't much here for Sessions to be worried about.

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump."

These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of anyof those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

Sessions said he didn't know of any Trump campaign members that had contact with the Russians... and then went on to say he has been known as a surrogate for the Trump campaign, but he didn't meet with the Russians. When in fact he had met twice during the campaign with the Russians, once at the Republican National Convention and the with the Ambassador of Russia in his office in a private meeting. Yes Sessions is on the Armed Services Committee, BUT as what brought up by others, the Ambassador didn't meet privately with any other members of the Armed Services Committee during that time period, AND whether the meeting was about the campaign or not, Sessions was working an advisory role to Trump at the time and should have said he had met with the Russians. He could have then explained the purpose of the meeting. He didn't. He lied. Then when the report came out, he lied again saying the report is false.

Good luck with that.

Of course this is your response. You don't give two fucks if it is proven or not, you WANT it to be TRUE that Russia meddled in the U.S. elections because you think it is fair because of the number of times you believe the U.S. meddled in other countries elections. You know what that means? Your opinion isn't worth two shits.

After having seen the full context of the question I'm thinking Sessions could have elaborated a bit more. But there isn't much here so calm down skippy. I don't care what fate awaits Sessions. As far as Russian meddling goes.......I will believe it when I see some concrete evidence.

Last edited:
He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians.
Not according to the article. It said he was asked about contact associated with the campaign. How is your reading comprehension?

Justice department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said there had been "absolutely nothing misleading about his answer" at the confirmation hearing.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said.

He was asked what he would do if anyone associated with the campaign was shown to have communications with Russia,and he volunteered that he had no communications with them

I think in the full context of the question, there isn't much here for Sessions to be worried about.

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump."

These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of anyof those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

Sessions said he didn't know of any Trump campaign members that had contact with the Russians... and then went on to say he has been known as a surrogate for the Trump campaign, but he didn't meet with the Russians. When in fact he had met twice during the campaign with the Russians, once at the Republican National Convention and the with the Ambassador of Russia in his office in a private meeting. Yes Sessions is on the Armed Services Committee, BUT as what brought up by others, the Ambassador didn't meet privately with any other members of the Armed Services Committee during that time period, AND whether the meeting was about the campaign or not, Sessions was working an advisory role to Trump at the time and should have said he had met with the Russians. He could have then explained the purpose of the meeting. He didn't. He lied. Then when the report came out, he lied again saying the report is false.
. It's all about context, so reword the questions, put things in the right format and proper context, and then ask away. If a person feels that an inquiry is hostile, then mistakes can be made even though nothing is wrong. How many innocent people have went to jail due to a biased investigation against them ? How many confessions have been manipulated to try to convict a person just to give closure to a case, but the person convicted was innocent ?? The Democrats have become those biased, head hunting, manipulating forced false confession getting investigator's now.

IT WAS "PRE" working on the campaign, stop spreading propaganda and insinuations. He according to officials was never speaking about the campaign because foreign relations has it's own agenda it discusses and he was yet involved.
That being said, if it were disccussed with an ambassador after he was involved with the team consulting the election that doesn't assume it would be about anything that the Intelligence community investigated and dismissed already as false inuendos.
An ambassador= a kiss on Monica Lewinsky's cheek, a KGB high officer would be more serious liken to what Bill Did with Monica, and discussing with Putin himself would be full sexual relations ONLY IF it was as Obama did in trying to sway the Israeli elections.
YOU ARE SAYING SESSIONS KISSED A WOMAN BEFORE HE GOT MARRIED NOT AFTER, yet accuse him of cheating on his future wife(country).
Yet Obama who was married (to country) sleept with Natanyahu's opposing party by sliping his employee into their election team- keep it real.....The grumpy team of Pelosi, Schumer, Cummings, Warren said and did nothing about this, so they conspired to interfere with other countries elections and by their standard should step down... well we are waiting for their resignation, waiting, and waiting.

Last edited:
If "W" and associates get a pass for war crimes, what's this little tidbit?

If "W" and associates get a pass for war crimes, what's this little tidbit?
Um did you see my pic of Saudis handing Bill $$$
There's evidence in Hillary's emails they took money in the pay to play scandal.
So what do you suppose Saudis got in regard to favors?
Hint ; in 1998 Bill admitted he could have had Bin Laden but mysteriously let him slip
away. =911, Iraq, Afghanistan, Isis
perhaps even the cause of Syria's collapse and so my assessment of Bill's foreign policy and Clinton's corruption during his first term was 100% correct stating we would pay dearly for it later without ever realizing the affects of bad foreign policy and attention to foreign issues. He was all about national issues and didn't understand the future threat of radicalism and spread of propaganda going unchallenged.
The Bush's on the other hand had a great understanding of the need for democracy in the region of Dictators & Monarchs.
Bush often gets blamed for inheritting Bill's failures and the Dems hold of congress sabotaging his presidency like you see
today. It was 2 Dems who helped cause the financial crisis that fell on Bush's shoulders & image. It was Bill's pay to play that might have caused Bush's inherited war and expensive war. Dems used Bush as a blame game to keep you from noticing they had gov't controll and responsibility too, but worse they were the causes of all those things you hated during the Bush terms.

"In a statement on Wednesday night, Mr Sessions reiterated: "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."

Did Sessions mislead the hearing?
Justice department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said there had been "absolutely nothing misleading about his answer" at the confirmation hearing.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said."

"In a statement on Wednesday night, Mr Sessions reiterated: "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."

Did Sessions mislead the hearing?

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said."
I hope Sessions starts going after his enemies now....

No one touches the "Bush League" when it comes to betrayal of America's interests.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what it appears he talked to them about. He said he hadn't talked to the Russians, when if it was innocent conversations all he had to do was explain himself. Him lying, then backing up his lies by saying the reports are lies, just tells me his meetings were not innocent ones.
. He didn't talk to them in the context for which the Democrat head hunters are hoping for. It's all about the context of the conversations as pertaining to the accusations or investigation in which is accusing someone of something. Now if what they are accusing sessions of, wasn't the context of his contact with Russian officials, then he didn't lie by saying he didn't speak to the Russians while thinking about the context in which the question was being asked of him. Nothing to see here folks.

They did not ask him if he talked to the Russians about meddling in the elections. They just asked him if he, as a member of Trump's campaign, had talked to the Russians. He had talked to the Russians while he was a member of the Trump campaign, yet he said no. It's pretty cut and dry. If he didn't talk to the Ambassador of Russia about Trump's campaign, all he had to have done was say that he had talked to the Russians, but that it had nothing to do with Trump. Sessions as a lawyer and a judge, would know this very clearly... that his answers are indeed a lie, despite how some want to read into them. His types of answers is the same type of answers that get regular citizens thrown in jail with a guilty verdict in a court of law.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said.

LOL The only time they comprehend is when they read something they like.

LOL The only time they comprehend is when they read something they like.
That would be true for faithful partisans on both sides, wouldn't you agree?

Best to weed those people out and focus on the objective and independent thinkers.

Forum List

Back