Google Hillary Clinton's war on video games

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
"violent video games cause aggressive behavior like lead causes learning disabilities"
Notice this narrative is being pushed on the campaign trail.

Can We Forgive Hillary Clinton For Her Past War On Video Games?
www.forbes.com/.../can-we-forgive-hillary-clinton-for-her-past-war-on-video-...
Forbes
Feb 5, 2016 - But there's one aspect of Hillary Clinton's career that sticks out in my mind ... a few gamers close to my age, her 2005 war on violent video games.
Tech/Gaming Journalist: 'I think' Hillary Clinton's 'war on video games ...
reason.com/blog/2016/02/09/techgaming-journalist-i-think-hillary-cl
Reason
Feb 9, 2016 - But Hillary Clinton's war on video games was neither "brief" nor "odd" in the context of her long political career. And though Tassi is right to note ...
Hillary Clinton's Old War on Video Games Resurfaces With This Video ...
https://www.inverse.com/.../16201-hillary-clinton-s-old-war-on-video-games-resurfac...

May 26, 2016 - Hillary Clinton's history with violent video games is gaining renewed attention as a video of the then-senator arguing for age regulations has ...
Hillary Clinton Hates On Video Games - YouTube
upload_2016-7-13_19-44-2.jpeg▶ 5:43

Dec 7, 2006 - Uploaded by FutureMajority
"violent video games increase aggression as much as lead exposure decreases iq scores" ... Hillary Clinton ...

Hillary Clinton, America's Video-Gaming Kids Await Your Apology ...
www.rollingstone.com/.../hillary-clinton-americas-video-gaming-kids-a...

Rolling Stone
Jun 28, 2011 - Hillary Clinton, America's Video-Gaming Kids Await Your Apology ... would have made the sale of violent video games to minors a federal offense. .... only violence that video games do feed into would be the military and war.
Family Entertainment Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Family Entertainment Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia
The United States Family Entertainment Protection Act (FEPA) was a bill introduced by Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) ... Since the bill relies on the video game industry to continue rating the appropriateness of games for minors, this bill ...
Missing: war

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-13_19-42-56.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-13_19-42-56.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 45
As a long time gamer and someone who dislikes Hillary I could care less about her views on violent video games. Politicians on the left and right have been fighting this culture war for decades, and it's gotten them nowhere.

Forum List

Back