Google literally change the definition of fascism to attack conservatives

View attachment 277740

Don’t believe me search google for the fascism.
We are living in tyrannical times , big government, ruling class are pumping out nazi like propaganda.

Get ready for the big fight
"Google literally change the definition of fascism to attack conservatives"

^^^ a dumbfuck who thinks Google is a dictionary.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Low iq dems

View attachment 277740

We are living in tyrannical times , big government, ruling class are pumping out nazi like propaganda.

No fight, the reader maybe interested in the following link:

Fascism - Opposition to parliamentary democracy

Only the willfully ignorant will not read this article on fascism, and the dumber ones will believe it is funny.
Coming from you I will save my 60 seconds

right ideology believes in small uncentralized limited government and no or very little government involvement in the economy and society

if only the right wing in this country actually believed in any of that.
that is the cornerstone of conservatism

its why anarchy is as far-right you go on the political spectrum which is no government at all

someone needs to explain how and the hell is fascism and anarchy be on the same side of the political spectrum they are polar opposites
"that is the cornerstone of conservatism"

Uh, no, lip service is the cornerstone of conservatism. Conservatives don't practice what they preach. Trump being president is living proof of that.

and the ones that don't get labeled RINOs like McCain was

would love to see you attempt to explain how fascism and anarchy both are on the same side of the political spectrum when they are polar opposites

Agreed: They're not on the same side of the political spectrum. Anarchists are opposed to Authoritarian forms of government, in fact they reject most government as oppressive. (f)ascism is an Authoritarian form of government. Anarchists put the people before the State, fascists put the State before the people

IMO, fascism and Anarchism meet in what is termed the idiot fringe; the place where the far right meets the far left.

Google, Twitter, CNN and more of those shithole place are showing freely that are against Trump.
OK

Just need to write the word Trump and we get negative stuff coming out of the research. c'est quoi le problème exactement ? he is the President of the USA.

Do you think it should be illegal for businesses, or anyone else, to oppose the President?
If you are using the worlds leader and information platform to spread negative information about the sitting president of the United States of America I think You should be called out. Like we are doing.. like the jews tried to do

Fair enough. If you're supporting a miscreant who is dragging our nation into the shitter, you should also be 'called out'.
African American unemployment is the lowest ever. I guess for democrats you think that’s a bad thing

View attachment 277740

Only the willfully ignorant will not read this article on fascism, and the dumber ones will believe it is funny.

I fully expected you wouldn't read the link.

No idea what you are talking about

You have no idea what you are talking about.
I’m pretty sure I posted a pic you can’t seem to follow.. I made it easy for you and you still struggle lol

Yes, you posted a picture from Webster Dictionary and then said that Google literally changed the meaning.

We are still waiting for you to explain how they did that
Ohh you didn’t see two definitions or you can’t read lol

Yes, you posted a picture from Webster Dictionary and Wikipedia and then said that Google literally changed the meaning.

You were playing semantics focus on the actual Post

View attachment 277740

I fully expected you wouldn't read the link.
I live in Boston I see what fascism is .. listen to the expert

View attachment 277740

I read it.

But then I knew a lot of what it said already. I was properly well educated.

Not brainwashed by some far right radical extremists.

American conservatives are the only people in the world who think fascism is a leftist phenomena. I'm not even sure they actually think that for real but use it as cover.
Before WW II, most people thought it was leftist.
So you are saying, Hitler, Franco and Mssolini were liberals, and FDR was a conservative?
Didn't you know that FDR was a great admirer of Mussolini? In fact, one of Mussolini's books was required reading in the FDR administration. FDR even expressed approval of Hitler's economic policies.

Google, Twitter, CNN and more of those shithole place are showing freely that are against Trump.
OK

Just need to write the word Trump and we get negative stuff coming out of the research. c'est quoi le problème exactement ? he is the President of the USA.

Do you think it should be illegal for businesses, or anyone else, to oppose the President?
If you are using the worlds leader and information platform to spread negative information about the sitting president of the United States of America I think You should be called out. Like we are doing.. like the jews tried to do

Fair enough. If you're supporting a miscreant who is dragging our nation into the shitter, you should also be 'called out'.
African American unemployment is the lowest ever. I guess for democrats you think that’s a bad thing

I wouldn't know. I'm not a Democrat.

Right.
Like we don't know you edited your post, dope.

Is Google only offering you a single definition?

I’m pretty sure I posted a pic you can’t seem to follow.. I made it easy for you and you still struggle lol

Yes, you posted a picture from Webster Dictionary and then said that Google literally changed the meaning.

And those are not Google's definitions. You're just a troll who's fucked in the head. That's all there is to it.

OK

Who did you vote for ?

And those are not Google's definitions. You're just a troll who's fucked in the head. That's all there is to it.
You created that google? Lol who programmed rhat definition so it pops up?? Santa clause? Lol

OK

Who did you vote for ?

Johnson.

They do and you know it. It isn't the right that believes in more government regulation. It isn't the right that believes in higher taxes(taking more of money people earn).

Do you honestly believe it is the left that wants limited government?

Can you name me the last president elected by the "right wing" that believed in small uncentralized limited government and no or very little government involvement in the economy and society?

What members of Congress elected by the "right wing" in this county believe in small uncentralized limited government and no or very little government involvement in the economy and society?
Trump
believing and able to accomplish those beliefs arent one in the same
but at least Trump is putting a dent in it with his deregulations and tax cuts

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The Tariff master and the guy that ordered companies to leave China believes in very little government involvement in the economy? Are you drunk? Was this supposed to be a joke?
didn't order he gave a warning companies should look else were because products from China was going to increase in price

Really...he didn't say they were "hereby ordered"?

upload_2019-9-6_12-27-13.png

Not the actions of someone who believes in very little government involvement in the economy

right ideology believes in small uncentralized limited government and no or very little government involvement in the economy and society

that is the cornerstone of conservatism

its why anarchy is as far-right you go on the political spectrum which is no government at all

someone needs to explain how and the hell is fascism and anarchy be on the same side of the political spectrum they are polar opposites
"that is the cornerstone of conservatism"

Uh, no, lip service is the cornerstone of conservatism. Conservatives don't practice what they preach. Trump being president is living proof of that.
and the ones that don't get labeled RINOs like McCain was

would love to see you attempt to explain how fascism and anarchy both are on the same side of the political spectrum when they are polar opposites
It's not linear like you seem to think it is

220px-Political_Compass_purple_LibRight.svg.png

Yes, you posted a picture from Webster Dictionary and Wikipedia and then said that Google literally changed the meaning.

You were playing semantics focus on the actual Post

The title of the post was....Google literally changed the meaning.

do you know what the word literally means?

Who did you vote for ?

Johnson.
So you gave a vote to Hillary

Who did you vote for ?

Johnson.

That is not how our system works. Please educate yourself.

Who did you vote for ?

Johnson.

Yeah, yeah. To dolts you, sure. The dimwits on the other side say I gave my vote to Trump. You're all fucking idiots and sellouts in my view.

Forum List

Back