Google Offers Job to Davian Chester, the Artist Who Created the Viral Juneteenth Doodle

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
It can be intimidating visting LinkedIn and seeing how talented and accomplished everyone else is so seeing this particular story was truly inspiring to me:

Google Offers Job to Davian Chester, the Artist Who Created the Viral Juneteenth Doodle

• Published on June 27, 2019

Brittani Hunter, MBA

LinkedIn Top Voice - Founder, CEO of Mogul Millennial - the #1 digital media platf... See more
193 articles

*originally shared on Mogul Millennial*

In the new age of technology, social media networks like Twitter and Instagram are serving as effective recruiting channels.

In addition, often times talented candidates are finding jobs without applying the traditional way. These candidates are being recruited by employers through social media because of their highly engaged profiles that display their expertise and skills. Just a few months ago, we shared a story of Tim Salau, a Millennial influencer who was recruited by Microsoft through a LinkedIn DM (yes, it goes down in the DM in business too).

Recently, artist Davian Chester was offered a job by Google after his photo of his Juneteenth doodle went viral.

Google is known for making creative doodles for holidays and historical milestones, but when they somehow forgot to commemorate Juneteenth, Chester decided to take matters into his own hands.

ā€œI was planning on making an art piece for it anyway, but I noticed Google did not do anything at all. And for a large company like that to create doodles for literally everything under the sun and have nothing at all today, I thought it was odd, ā€ Chester shared.

ā€œI feel itā€™s very important for us to know as much as we can about our ancestors,ā€ Chester said. ā€œSo I feel Juneteenth is already something that isnā€™t being spread across as much as it should be.

The sketch of a Black personā€™s hands breaking free of shackles formed to spell out the word ā€œGoogleā€ went viral and by the end of the day had been shared by hundreds of thousands of users on social media.​

I love story's like this, what I say is true no matter who you are in America you can accomplish anything and don't need no ones help even the government.

Look at her smile..it says a lot.

I love story's like this, what I say is true no matter who you are in America you can accomplish anything and don't need no ones help even the government.

How often does this happen. Once. The rest of us arenā€™t all blessed with both the talent and the rest of the skills she brings. Sheā€™s truly one in a million. For ordinary folks, itā€™s a whole lot tougher, and thereā€™s 999,999,999 other people to compete with.

As for no oneā€™s help, someone taught her how to express herself through sketching. Someone taught her computer skills. She is clearly educated, talented and aware.

Nobody gets anywhere all on their own. Weā€™re all standing on the shoulders of the parents, teachers, family and friends who raise us with good values, teach us the skills to succeed, and provide us with the support and encouragement to believe we can.

The government protects your safety, provides protections for your designs and creations, and the trading platform to take your creations to the world.

No does anything entirely on the own.

How often does this happen. Once. The rest of us arenā€™t all blessed with both the talent and the rest of the skills she brings. Sheā€™s truly one in a million. For ordinary folks, itā€™s a whole lot tougher, and thereā€™s 999,999,999 other people to compete with.

As for no oneā€™s help, someone taught her how to express herself through sketching. Someone taught her computer skills. She is clearly educated, talented and aware.

Nobody gets anywhere all on their own. Weā€™re all standing on the shoulders of the parents, teachers, family and friends who raise us with good values, teach us the skills to succeed, and provide us with the support and encouragement to believe we can.

The government protects your safety, provides protections for your designs and creations, and the trading platform to take your creations to the world.

I always could of been a millionaire bussiness owner never wanted it, to much of a hassle, I was after my low key freedom to do what ever the hell I wanted to do and used my skills to get it.

Yes if you want something bad enough, believe in Jesus Christ you can do anything.

(I guess I was wrong in my post you do need help, from the man upstairs)

She should tell them to take that job offer and shove it up their ass.

Google is what is wrong with America. They are working hand in glove with the Deep State to re-enslave EVERYBODY.

Stupid sheep.

We all breathe on our own.

No [one] does anything entirely on the[ir] own.

Yep. The theme isn't exactly new...

break-chains-image-two-hands-breaking-87977533.jpg

... rather it's almost as old as dirt, and there was a recent inspiration in the form of "Breaker of Chains" as well, but still, it's nicely done.

Wasn't this a shot at google? Couldn't help thinking it was.

Forum List

Back