GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

Not sure if there is a doorbell but he certainly shouldn't have been part of the initial crowd that violently entered the captial.
Nor should he have been the poster child for the event that day.

Really? The dude was dressed like a shaman with giant horns on his head. The media made him the poster child because of this.

Do you think if was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and polo that he would have garnered so much recognition from the media?

900 people are suffering because of the BIG LIE of one man that is still walking around lying.
You dumb fucking asshole.

900 people are suffering because they dared to express their displeasure with the 8 months of racial riots FUNDED BY THE DEMOCRATS.

No one cares about Trump, you dumb fucking schmuck. We care about the EQUAL AND CONSISTENT APPLICATION OF THE LAW.

Show me 3 dozen leftard mayors in jail for aiding and abetting domestic terrorism, and I'll shut up.

Till then, I'll be IN YOUR FACE and I won't leave and you won't be able to make me either.

Either fix the fucking problem or SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE WAY so the adults can do the job.

All the people who entered the captial illegally were a danger to police and to members of Congress who were performing their Constitutional duty.

SO FUCKING WHAT, dimwit?

I don't care about cops or Congress critters.

I care about => MY <= children, you dumb fucking asshole.

You know, the ones the leftards threatened for EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS IN A ROW.

Grow a brain, dipshit.

Except for the violent entry, I don't remember seeing any convictions for violence of Jacob...who plead guilty by the way.
(rolls eyes)

Really? The dude was dressed like a shaman with giant horns on his head. The media made him the poster child because of this.

Do you think if was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and polo that he would have garnered so much recognition from the media?
Does anything you said, justify the prosecutorial response against this non violent protestor?

You suggesting maybe he should have dressed differently?

rawImage.jpg

0009_levine-new-645x645.jpg

900 people are suffering because they dared to express their displeasure with the 8 months of racial riots FUNDED BY THE DEMOCRATS.

No one cares about Trump, you dumb fucking schmuck. We care about the EQUAL AND CONSISTENT APPLICATION OF THE LAW.

Show me 3 dozen leftard mayors in jail for aiding and abetting domestic terrorism, and I'll shut up.

Till then, I'll be IN YOUR FACE and I won't leave and you won't be able to make me either.

Either fix the fucking problem or SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE WAY so the adults can do the job.

Cock suckers like him can't fix the problem
They are the problem.

"You dumb fucking asshole....... you dumb fucking schmuck.
Either fix the fucking problem or SHUT UP......SO FUCKING WHAT...
you dumb fucking asshole....... dipshit."
"Cock suckers like....."
To be direct and sincere, I ain't really responding to the earnest posters 'scruffy' and his sidekick 'billiejeens'. Rather I'm merely using their contributions as an illustration so that newbies or lurkers would understand that there is a level of MAGA-think on this gossipboard that they will have to navigate if they decide to contribute in a more thoughtful and informative manner .... than, say, posters Scruffy and his sidekick, Billiejeans.
Just sayin'.

------------------------------------------------------------------

But I did want to respond to poster Delldude's avoidance of the goathead-hat, painted face, and 6-foot spear of one of the more recognizable insurrectionist attacking the Capitol of the United States back on January 6th. And Dude's puzzlement over why the Shaman turned out to be a camera magnet....a poster child.

This 'poster child'......
th

Not this poster child ....
4a485b46-da5e-4d46-b898-6e0ad7e27c03_2000x1334.jpeg

i would assume youre talking about george floyd protests.
Yes there was some rioting, and those who did so are incarcerated.
Justice is served there.
But it wasnt funded by democrats.

Forum List

Back