GOP billionaire says doctors should have KILLED baby Trump

Doesn't that speak volumes. :rolleyes:
If you think so. I like John B. Wells and others too. I like people with common sense too and a lot of others must like that too. The billionaire in the article is an ass trying to keep his own money train going on. His charity is like Clinton's charity, its only there to push his agenda and his agenda is having the rest of the country keep lining his pocketbook.

Mm. So your favorites are "people with common sense" and "the mentally unstable".
What could possibly go wrong.
Nah' you added the mentally unstable without any proof whatsoever. Entertaining doesn't equate to mentally unstable. I love Paul Watson too, he gets a laugh out of me listening to him and he is informative. Millie on Alex Jones is a sweetheart and she does a good job reporting too. Sounds like you may object to freedom of the press when its not someone who agrees with you or fits into your mold.

Actually the OP brought up "mentally unstable". Check the transcript. I just provided an example.

Moreover I said nothing about 'freedom of the press' although I could.

You seem to have challenges following the train of thought.

Now now, that is Trumps agenda as well.
The people elected Trump not this dickhead billionaire.

Actually the people elected Hillary Clinton. Check the numbers.
And Rump IS the dickhead billionaire.
Actually you had a lot of hanky panky going down to get those numbers and its too bad TRUMP WON and the others are out, YAHOO!!!!!!

I did huh?

---- such as?

I know about that lady in Iowa who voted for Rump twice, inconceivable as that is. But I wouldn't call that "a lot" .
I know my grammar sucks and you can't seem to keep up.

uh HUH. So "I had a lot of hanky panky going on" because of ---- your bad grammar?

How much do you think one of those sports cars costs, Ray?

Yum. I smell pretzels.

If you think so. I like John B. Wells and others too. I like people with common sense too and a lot of others must like that too. The billionaire in the article is an ass trying to keep his own money train going on. His charity is like Clinton's charity, its only there to push his agenda and his agenda is having the rest of the country keep lining his pocketbook.

Mm. So your favorites are "people with common sense" and "the mentally unstable".
Nah' you added the mentally unstable without any proof whatsoever. Entertaining doesn't equate to mentally unstable. I love Paul Watson too, he gets a laugh out of me listening to him and he is informative. Millie on Alex Jones is a sweetheart and she does a good job reporting too. Sounds like you may object to freedom of the press when its not someone who agrees with you or fits into your mold.

Actually the OP brought up "mentally unstable". Check the transcript. I just provided an example.

The people elected Trump not this dickhead billionaire.

Actually you had a lot of hanky panky going down to get those numbers and its too bad TRUMP WON and the others are out, YAHOO!!!!!!

I did huh?

---- such as?

I know about that lady in Iowa who voted for Rump twice, inconceivable as that is. But I wouldn't call that "a lot" .

uh HUH. So "I had a lot of hanky panky going on because of your bad grammar?

Yum. I smell pretzels.
"You" was referring to haters that do not fit into that special little box you appear to project to have.

I did huh?

---- such as?

Yum. I smell pretzels.
"You" was referring to haters that do not fit into that special little box you appear to project to have.

Mmm. So I'm "projecting a box" huh.

Tell us more. What does this "box" look like?
giphy.gif

Health care billionaire and GOP donor Mike Fernandez said Thursday that, had he been a doctor at the time, he would have killed President Donald Trump as a baby.
GOP Billionaire Says Doctors Should Have Killed Baby Trump

Trump haters and the minds of lunatics. Seriously proving how mentally unstable they are.
They hate they carry for those who aren't ass kissers to the Government . Agree with them or else they instantly want to kill you.
Sick and twisted man these people need to be sent to another Country with a quickness.

He's not GOP he's a DNC activist.

Billionaire Miami Republican pledges $2 million to help Clinton

Health care billionaire and GOP donor Mike Fernandez said Thursday that, had he been a doctor at the time, he would have killed President Donald Trump as a baby.

Trump haters and the minds of lunatics. Seriously proving how mentally unstable they are.
They hate they carry for those who aren't ass kissers to the Government . Agree with them or else they instantly want to kill you.
Sick and twisted man these people need to be sent to another Country with a quickness.
Clearly the speech of a far left liberal using a GOP label to hide his agendas. It's become so common these days that to use the term GOP means nothing. Just as it means nothing that Jesuit shill Robert Mueller claims to be a Republican. These people are masters of deceit with an agenda they cannot accomplish under their own party name. So they pretend to be GOP supporters / Republicans.

"Mentally unstable" is it?

Here's your OP source....

Oh yes. Tell us what "mentally unstable" looks like.

F' ya we like his show.

You're joking, right? I mean you like his show for it's lunatic entertainment value........ (I hope......)

Actually I find many of their episodes informative. The one Millie did on the security people in the park in Dallas was very interesting and informative. They do put out information others and more liberal news outlets ignore. I have also noticed that they were actually first to report on some issues prior to any of the major news outlets. Yes I am serious.

Clearly the speech of a far left liberal using a GOP label to hide his agendas. It's become so common these days that to use the term GOP means nothing. Just as it means nothing that Jesuit shill Robert Mueller claims to be a Republican. These people are masters of deceit with an agenda they cannot accomplish under their own party name. So they pretend to be GOP supporters / Republicans.
He plays both ends against the middle and the stripping of the wealth of the people continues.

I noticed no derogatory slurs about the party the billionaire votes for..Why I missed your tirade over leftist/Marxist/communist/liberals/democrats being the spawn of Satan, yet you handle this guy with kids gloves....Tsk,,tsk...Such overly biased town criers..

F' ya we like his show.

You're joking, right? I mean you like his show for it's lunatic entertainment value........ (I hope......)

Actually I find many of their episodes informative. The one Millie did on the security people in the park in Dallas was very interesting and informative. They do put out information others and more liberal news outlets ignore. I have also noticed that they were actually first to report on some issues prior to any of the major news outlets. Yes I am serious.

My condolences........

F' ya we like his show.

My condolences........

And people tell me I waste my time watching cartoons..

F' ya we like his show.

My condolences........

Not necessary but thanks anyway......

F' ya we like his show.

My condolences........

How about those government child sex slave rings on mars?

He's not GOP he's a DNC activist.

Billionaire Miami Republican pledges $2 million to help Clinton

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. He's got a long legacy of Republican push, including Bush in the primaries, and worked with Rick Scott. Neither one is "to help Clinton" --- it's to oppose Rump.

As Fernandez noted, “It is demoralizing to me to see adults worshipping a false idol. I can’t continue to write checks for anyone,” he said. “I know what it’s like to lose a country.” Notice the term "false idol" He's referring to Rump. At least he gets that much.

F' ya we like his show.
My condolences........

Hey now, don't be closing Martian pizza parlors. Martian pizza is da bomb.

F' ya we like his show.
My condolences........

Sorry I have not heard of nor have I seen that one.

I did watch this one though and it brought to mind the league of cities and the type of gestapoism it brings forth.

F' ya we like his show.
My condolences........

They keep turning down Drunkfloozy's application...

I did huh?

---- such as?

Yum. I smell pretzels.

Mmm. So I'm "projecting a box" huh.

Tell us more. What does this "box" look like?
giphy.gif
My guess would be something along these lines politico rants - Google Search

Actually I find many of their episodes informative. The one Millie did on the security people in the park in Dallas was very interesting and informative. They do put out information others and more liberal news outlets ignore. I have also noticed that they were actually first to report on some issues prior to Yeah I saw that any of the major news outlets. Yes I am serious.
My condolences........

I did watch this one though and it brought to mind the league of cities and the type of gestapoism it brings forth.

Yeah,I saw that one......... Ain't Confirmation Bias wonderful........... :eusa_whistle:

Actually I find many of their episodes informative. The one Millie did on the security people in the park in Dallas was very interesting and informative. They do put out information others and more liberal news outlets ignore. I have also noticed that they were actually first to report on some issues prior to Yeah I saw that any of the major news outlets. Yes I am serious.
My condolences........

Yeah,I saw that one......... Ain't Confirmation Bias wonderful........... :eusa_whistle:

It works. That particular one also reminded me of when the Noori children were in Des Moines in the park attempting to get Obama's attention for the plight of their people. I could picture how the white supremacist would have loved to have a security team to kick them out of the park for hurting the eyes of some of the people next door at the state capital and the governor. Not that Obama paid any attention to their protest of the Sudanese president who was killing their people back in Africa (Christians).

Forum List

Back