GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
And we know you are a lying, reality-denying parrot who repeats the lies he is told by traitors and conspiratorial leftist media...

My perspective on this issue is based on two items & two items only.

(1) The US Constitution
(2) the executive's (Trump) abuse of power as documented in Mueller's report

Since you have no regard for either, you can shove them both right up your smelly ass

Then the House has an obligation to bring about an impeachment process, the House leadership is failing to do their job. Why won’t Congress act?
They are investigating. They want to talk to Mueller and have an unredacted Mueller report to look at. Duh!

It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get smaller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Super Duper
To be a dupe you have to believe garbage propaganda. Are Hillary Obama holder Lerner in jail yet? And the rich still pay too much in taxes? Absolute idiocy.

You consider me rich. I am not. I pay a lot in taxes.
I consider you a brainwashed functional moron who is arguing with me about politics. I have no idea how much money you make. But if you're not rich you paid too much in taxes and if you are rich you don't pay enough and that is the reason this country is going to hell. End of story

I consider you a brainwashed functional moron. What is considered rich? Can you link that definition?
Don't you mind being totally wrong all the time? Carry on without my help, troll.

....see? Hardly anyone knows that...because no one cares.

So this guy is a Libertarian, not GOP, which means the OP's title is still wrong. Even he really didn't know who this clown is - he just wanted to rush to claim a GOP congressMAN wanted to Impeach Trump?!

You continue to show your ignorance.
Amash enter politics and ran for State Representative as a Republican in 2008 and won. In 2010 he ran for the District 3 US Representative seat and won and he has held that seat since then.
"Politico described him as "one of the most conservative members of Congress"
But then, what do you know about being a conservative? You support Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster. Also, real conservatives respect the Constitution, unlike your hero, Donald J Trump.. who attacks the Constitution more than respecting it. .
....but he's a libertarian now, right....which is what someone posted earlier?

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

:p

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.

Oh yeah slick? How many of your Democrats voted to impeach Clinton AFTER it was proven he committed perjury? You want Republicans to impeach Trump based on Democrats don't like him. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The claim is Trump obstructed justice in an investigation that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place; started over a phony dossier with phony information provided by the Russian government, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And then you have the nerve to talk about morals?????

Sorry ass wipe but I am not a "Democrat"

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.
Someone be lookin' real stupid there.

And we know you are a lying, reality-denying parrot who repeats the lies he is told by traitors and conspiratorial leftist media...

(1) The US Constitution

Since you have no regard for either, you can shove them both right up your smelly ass

Then the House has an obligation to bring about an impeachment process, the House leadership is failing to do their job. Why won’t Congress act?

very good question; don't know the answer.

My guess is the current 18 month long POTUS campaign season.

(1) The US Constitution

They are investigating. They want to talk to Mueller and have an unredacted Mueller report to look at. Duh!

They are already saying they have more than enough, they say the redacted report shows Trump is guilty of obstruction, plenty of left wingers on this board claim that the redacted report proves Trump is guilty, Is the left lying?

So this guy is a Libertarian, not GOP, which means the OP's title is still wrong. Even he really didn't know who this clown is - he just wanted to rush to claim a GOP congressMAN wanted to Impeach Trump?!

Amash enter politics and ran for State Representative as a Republican in 2008 and won. In 2010 he ran for the District 3 US Representative seat and won and he has held that seat since then.
But then, what do you know about being a conservative? You support Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster. Also, real conservatives respect the Constitution, unlike your hero, Donald J Trump.. who attacks the Constitution more than respecting it. .

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

I think the moral position, is to have a real concrete reason to impeach someone. I think the immoral position is to want to impeach someone for political gain.

The guy offered no concrete reason for the impeachment. Look at the post above for example....

"Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster."

What part of that, has anything to do with impeachment? And by the way.... isn't congress in charge of spending? I don't see the Democrats cutting back on spending. Why do you blame Trump, for something that is the duty of congress?

If you want to impeach Trump over spending, then we need to wipe out half of congress as well.

See, what you are really proving, is that left-wingers are the ones with no morals whatsoever.... but of course we knew you were all sub-human scum to begin with.

So, you also have no use for The US Constitution. Figures

I revere The US Constitution; there is NO America without it.
The Constitution has no care for party, for partisanship, or for your bull shit.
Now, go fuck off.
It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get smaller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Super Duper
To be a dupe you have to believe garbage propaganda. Are Hillary Obama holder Lerner in jail yet? And the rich still pay too much in taxes? Absolute idiocy.

I consider you a brainwashed functional moron who is arguing with me about politics. I have no idea how much money you make. But if you're not rich you paid too much in taxes and if you are rich you don't pay enough and that is the reason this country is going to hell. End of story

Thank you!

Super Duper

I consider you a brainwashed functional moron. What is considered rich? Can you link that definition?
Don't you mind being totally wrong all the time? Carry on without my help, troll.

I am correct you brainwashed functional moron. If you think I’m trolling, I just copied you, you moronic, washed up has been troll.

(1) The US Constitution

very good question; don't know the answer.

My guess is the current 18 month long POTUS campaign season.

My guess is the Democratic leadership is afraid of losing votes for 2020 if they impeach. It seems like they are just like Republicans in party over country.

My thought has always been, you do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.

I think the moral position, is to have a real concrete reason to impeach someone. I think the immoral position is to want to impeach someone for political gain.

The guy offered no concrete reason for the impeachment. Look at the post above for example....

"Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster."

What part of that, has anything to do with impeachment? And by the way.... isn't congress in charge of spending? I don't see the Democrats cutting back on spending. Why do you blame Trump, for something that is the duty of congress?

If you want to impeach Trump over spending, then we need to wipe out half of congress as well.

See, what you are really proving, is that left-wingers are the ones with no morals whatsoever.... but of course we knew you were all sub-human scum to begin with.

Coming from someone who doesn't follow the constitution himself.... Glass house buddy.

Coming from someone who doesn't follow the constitution himself.... Glass house buddy.

I comport my life & my actions within the applicable laws of the state(s) & the nation within which I reside.

Trump; not so much.

Have a great day ass hole.

I comport my life & my actions within the applicable laws of the state(s) & the nation within which I reside.

Trump; not so much.

Yeah, and Hillary had classified information on an illegal email server, and the lied through her teeth that she didn't know how to tell what was classified or not.

Did you vote for Hillary? Because I did not vote for Trump.

So which one between the two of us, actually adheres to their morals? You are trash. Get over it.

Trump; not so much.

Yeah, and Hillary had classified information on an illegal email server, and the lied through her teeth that she didn't know how to tell what was classified or not.

Did you vote for Hillary? Because I did not vote for Trump.

So which one between the two of us, actually adheres to their morals? You are trash. Get over it.

Last time I voted for a major party candidate for POTUS was in 1980; I voted for Ronny RayGun.

Go fuck yourself

I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.

Maybe what you don’t need in your party is a crook President.

Crazy idea, I know.

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.

Crazy idea, I know.

Why is that? He's the best President we've had in decades.

Oh yeah slick? How many of your Democrats voted to impeach Clinton AFTER it was proven he committed perjury? You want Republicans to impeach Trump based on Democrats don't like him. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The claim is Trump obstructed justice in an investigation that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place; started over a phony dossier with phony information provided by the Russian government, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

That is a revolver grip.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You

“I’d like a TV contributor contract as the resident anti-GOP Republican when I leave the House.”

I’ve seen these “principles” before.

His name was Jeff Flake and now he works for CBS.

Crazy idea, I know.

Why is that? He's the best President we've had in decades.

What did he do for you that Pence wouldn’t or couldn’t?

Forum List

Back