GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.

Maybe what you don’t need in your party is a crook President.

Crazy idea, I know.

Why is that? He's the best President we've had in decades.

What did he do for you that Pence wouldn’t or couldn’t?

What does Pence have to do with this? Pence is beltway establishment. He's as phony as a guy in a dress.

you actually don’t think Trump is a total phoney? Strange given that he lies non-stop.

If Trump is impeached Pence becomes the president.

He wouldn’t give you all the right winger SC nominations and tax cuts?

No, I don't think Trump is a phony. He speaks without the advice from his people. He says what's on his mind, not the minds of the people that work for him with the exception of official speeches such as the State of the Union speech.

You see, one of the reasons we elected Trump is because when Democrats are in charge, we do things the Democrat way, and when Republicans are in charge, we still do things the Democrat way. President Pence would be just another one of those people; telling us how he is going to do this and going to do that, and when the time comes, not do anything but what the Democrats want.

So while we fixed the White House, we still have problems with our Congress, especially the Senate. Hopefully, the people who voted for Trump will start working on those two entities as well. We need to get rid of the liars and RINO's and put in representatives who will carry out the will of their constituents. And I really believe the only way to do that is to not elect professional politicians as we always have in the past.

Maybe what you don’t need in your party is a crook President.

Crazy idea, I know.

What does Pence have to do with this? Pence is beltway establishment. He's as phony as a guy in a dress.

you actually don’t think Trump is a total phoney? Strange given that he lies non-stop.

No, I don't think Trump is a phony. He speaks without the advice from his people. He says what's on his mind, not the minds of the people that work for him with the exception of official speeches such as the State of the Union speech.

You see, one of the reasons we elected Trump is because when Democrats are in charge, we do things the Democrat way, and when Republicans are in charge, we still do things the Democrat way. President Pence would be just another one of those people; telling us how he is going to do this and going to do that, and when the time comes, not do anything but what the Democrats want.

So while we fixed the White House, we still have problems with our Congress, especially the Senate. Hopefully, the people who voted for Trump will start working on those two entities as well. We need to get rid of the liars and RINO's and put in representatives who will carry out the will of their constituents. And I really believe the only way to do that is to not elect professional politicians as we always have in the past.

Trump has not fixed the white house. Things have been made worse because of Trump. And if he's doing things the republican way, get rid of all republicans.

I saw that. I can now say there is one republican in congress with actual balls.

Only one though.

More balls than the Pelosi squad.

Not necessarily. The congress can impeach Trump next week. Then the senate holds the trial. 66 senators have to vote to convict. The senate is majority republican and they will not convict Trump. Amash is doing no more than the democrats. And in reality it is the McConnell squad that has no balls.

Trump's doing way too good of a job now and the voters will not approve of any impeachment. Democrats never do anything that might hurt their favorability.

As for Amish, he and his family have heavy investments in China where their tool business buys goods. He's a crook and pissed off because of Trumps trade war with his precious Communists. He's using his position as a politician for a personal vendetta just like John McCain.
What exactly do you think tRump is doing a good job at?

Getting rid of the manchurian muslims crippling unneccesary regulations and exposing deep state rats.......it is taking too long but I have hope.

Trump is stinking up the presidency.

Trump has not fixed the white house. Things have been made worse because of Trump. And if he's doing things the republican way, get rid of all republicans.

Well he is doing most things the Republican way, and that surprised a lot of people.

That's why our economy is booming. That's why we are taking home more pay. That's why Democrats are so upset.

Well he is doing most things the Republican way, and that surprised a lot of people.

That's why our economy is booming. That's why we are taking home more pay. That's why Democrats are so upset.
Our economy was booming before he got here, and he does thing exactly the way the last person who spoke to him told him to.

We have had 10 years of economic growth. You are paying more for products. Trumps done nothing.

So like I said, if he's doing things the republican way, get rid of all republicans.

lol His father is a Palestinian and his mother is a Syrian, so of course he wants to get rid of the President who is the most supportive in history of Israel.
Walid Phares, Trump's foreign policy advisor is Lebanese, so is John Sununu, and Charles Boustany...all Trump suppoters
Not all Arabs/Muslims are ignorant bigots, but many are.
and what are you?
A completely objective observer and commentator.
life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid

lol His father is a Palestinian and his mother is a Syrian, so of course he wants to get rid of the President who is the most supportive in history of Israel.
Walid Phares, Trump's foreign policy advisor is Lebanese, so is John Sununu, and Charles Boustany...all Trump suppoters
and what are you?
Then it must be very hard for you, indeed.

and what are you?
Then it must be very hard for you, indeed.
its "hard" alright, i'm watching the Mayor Pete town hall on fox news!

J
More balls than the Pelosi squad.

Not necessarily. The congress can impeach Trump next week. Then the senate holds the trial. 66 senators have to vote to convict. The senate is majority republican and they will not convict Trump. Amash is doing no more than the democrats. And in reality it is the McConnell squad that has no balls.

Trump's doing way too good of a job now and the voters will not approve of any impeachment. Democrats never do anything that might hurt their favorability.

As for Amish, he and his family have heavy investments in China where their tool business buys goods. He's a crook and pissed off because of Trumps trade war with his precious Communists. He's using his position as a politician for a personal vendetta just like John McCain.

Getting rid of the manchurian muslims crippling unneccesary regulations and exposing deep state rats.......it is taking too long but I have hope.

Despite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Hey Fenton, the economy stalled or headed down 2015-2016. Beast woulda' continued Obies' mess.

Last edited:
So this guy is a Libertarian, not GOP, which means the OP's title is still wrong. Even he really didn't know who this clown is - he just wanted to rush to claim a GOP congressMAN wanted to Impeach Trump?!

You continue to show your ignorance.
Amash enter politics and ran for State Representative as a Republican in 2008 and won. In 2010 he ran for the District 3 US Representative seat and won and he has held that seat since then.
"Politico described him as "one of the most conservative members of Congress"
But then, what do you know about being a conservative? You support Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster. Also, real conservatives respect the Constitution, unlike your hero, Donald J Trump.. who attacks the Constitution more than respecting it. .
....but he's a libertarian now, right....which is what someone posted earlier?

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

:p

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....

Despite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out if that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

None of this is true.

You continue to show your ignorance.
Amash enter politics and ran for State Representative as a Republican in 2008 and won. In 2010 he ran for the District 3 US Representative seat and won and he has held that seat since then.
"Politico described him as "one of the most conservative members of Congress"
But then, what do you know about being a conservative? You support Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster. Also, real conservatives respect the Constitution, unlike your hero, Donald J Trump.. who attacks the Constitution more than respecting it. .

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....

There was no coup. And nothing else you posted happened.

J

Despite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Hey Fenton, the economy stalled or headed down 2015-2016. Beast woulda' continued Obies' mess.
The U.S. government’s tax collections during the 2018 calendar year rose above their 2017 level only because the U.S. government also increased its taxes on imported goods from several nations in 2018, most notably China, as part of President Trump’s trade war strategy.

Why 2018 Federal Tax Collections Rose Even Though Corporate Tax Revenue Fell | Craig Eyermann

I think these close-minded mindless Commee red-Socialist Posters just like to argue. Same for the racists bunch. Dont oblige them. They dry up and blow away like the tumbleweeds by Fentons desert Trailer.

Oh yeah slick? How many of your Democrats voted to impeach Clinton AFTER it was proven he committed perjury? You want Republicans to impeach Trump based on Democrats don't like him. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The claim is Trump obstructed justice in an investigation that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place; started over a phony dossier with phony information provided by the Russian government, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And then you have the nerve to talk about morals?????

Sorry ass wipe but I am not a "Democrat"

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.
Someone be lookin' real stupid there.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...

IQUOTE="francoHFW, post: 22402711, member: 32338"]
It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get smaller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Super Duper
To be a dupe you have to believe garbage propaganda. Are Hillary Obama holder Lerner in jail yet? And the rich still pay too much in taxes? Absolute idiocy.

You consider me rich. I am not. I pay a lot in taxes.
I consider you a brainwashed functional moron who is arguing with me about politics. I have no idea how much money you make. But if you're not rich you paid too much in taxes and if you are rich you don't pay enough and that is the reason this country is going to hell. End of story

You told me an AGI of $250k makes one rich. Dementia hitting you old men?[/QUOTE] so many non sequiturs. 250,000 is where the highest tax rate kicked in until Obama got another one at 400,000....

J

The U.S. government’s tax collections during the 2018 calendar year rose above their 2017 level only because the U.S. government also increased its taxes on imported goods from several nations in 2018, most notably China, as part of President Trump’s trade war strategy.

Why 2018 Federal Tax Collections Rose Even Though Corporate Tax Revenue Fell | Craig Eyermann

Bottom line: revenue rose and should continue despite tax cuts, MSM & Criminal Dems.

J

Bottom line: revenue rose and should continue despite tax cuts, MSM & Criminal Dems.

Fake news. The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

Forum List

Back