GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.

Oh yeah slick? How many of your Democrats voted to impeach Clinton AFTER it was proven he committed perjury? You want Republicans to impeach Trump based on Democrats don't like him. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The claim is Trump obstructed justice in an investigation that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place; started over a phony dossier with phony information provided by the Russian government, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And then you have the nerve to talk about morals?????

Sorry ass wipe but I am not a "Democrat"

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.
Someone be lookin' real stupid there.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...
It's a conspiracy against Republicans I suppose, mainly by straight arrow Republicans in the FBI and CIA? You are a brainwashed functional moron. Everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows that the Obama administration had not a breath of Scandal. Only ridiculous phony ones that no one cares about,all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda conspiracy nut jobs.

J
Getting rid of the manchurian muslims crippling unneccesary regulations and exposing deep state rats.......it is taking too long but I have hope.

Trump is stinking up the presidency.

Despite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Hey Fenton, the economy stalled or headed down 2015-2016. Beast woulda' continued Obies' mess.
The U.S. government’s tax collections during the 2018 calendar year rose above their 2017 level only because the U.S. government also increased its taxes on imported goods from several nations in 2018, most notably China, as part of President Trump’s trade war strategy.

Why 2018 Federal Tax Collections Rose Even Though Corporate Tax Revenue Fell | Craig Eyermann

Bottom line: revenue rose and should continue despite tax cuts, MSM & Criminal Dems.

Fake news. The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.
And giant corporations....

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.

Oh yeah slick? How many of your Democrats voted to impeach Clinton AFTER it was proven he committed perjury? You want Republicans to impeach Trump based on Democrats don't like him. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The claim is Trump obstructed justice in an investigation that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place; started over a phony dossier with phony information provided by the Russian government, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And then you have the nerve to talk about morals?????

Sorry ass wipe but I am not a "Democrat"

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.
Someone be lookin' real stupid there.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...

The DOJ policy says they can't indict a sitting president.

The investigations you are talking about were demanded by Trump as he abuses his power to obstruct justice. Not because there is evidence of wrongdoing. The next person to be investigated will be congressman Amash.

J

Despite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Hey Fenton, the economy stalled or headed down 2015-2016. Beast woulda' continued Obies' mess.
The U.S. government’s tax collections during the 2018 calendar year rose above their 2017 level only because the U.S. government also increased its taxes on imported goods from several nations in 2018, most notably China, as part of President Trump’s trade war strategy.

Why 2018 Federal Tax Collections Rose Even Though Corporate Tax Revenue Fell | Craig Eyermann

Bottom line: revenue rose and should continue despite tax cuts, MSM & Criminal Dems.

Thats who hires. Poor people dont buy land, build a buiding, risk all savings, start a company.......the tax cuts will be permanent. Tell the DEMRINo to not vote to extend when revenue is climbing.

IQUOTE="francoHFW, post: 22402711, member: 32338"]
It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get smaller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Super Duper
To be a dupe you have to believe garbage propaganda. Are Hillary Obama holder Lerner in jail yet? And the rich still pay too much in taxes? Absolute idiocy.

You consider me rich. I am not. I pay a lot in taxes.
I consider you a brainwashed functional moron who is arguing with me about politics. I have no idea how much money you make. But if you're not rich you paid too much in taxes and if you are rich you don't pay enough and that is the reason this country is going to hell. End of story

You told me an AGI of $250k makes one rich. Dementia hitting you old men?
so many non sequiturs. 250,000 is where the highest tax rate kicked in until Obama got another one at 400,000....[/QUOTE]

Nope. I specifically asked you what your operational definition of "rich" was and you said AGI of $250k. Super Duper. Who is the moron now?

JDespite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Thats who hires. Poor people dont buy land, build a buiding, risk all savings, start a company.......the tax cuts will be permanent. Tell the DEMRINo to not vote to extend when revenue is climbing.
In other countries, all other rich countries, they keep hiring people even when they are taxed at a fair rate, super duper. And in every other rich country they get health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great vacations great infrastructure ID card to end illegal immigration. U.S. is now a brainwashed GOP mess of inequality and bad upward Mobility. You are a brainwashed functional moron...

lol His father is a Palestinian and his mother is a Syrian, so of course he wants to get rid of the President who is the most supportive in history of Israel.
Walid Phares, Trump's foreign policy advisor is Lebanese, so is John Sununu, and Charles Boustany...all Trump suppoters
Not all Arabs/Muslims are ignorant bigots, but many are.
and what are you?
A completely objective observer and commentator.
so an Arab is not allowed to oppose trump without their motives being questioned? you're sick!

So a man with a MAGA hat cannot oppose a Democrat? You see we live in a society of labels.

J
Getting rid of the manchurian muslims crippling unneccesary regulations and exposing deep state rats.......it is taking too long but I have hope.

The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?

IQUOTE="francoHFW, post: 22402711, member: 32338"]
Super Duper
To be a dupe you have to believe garbage propaganda. Are Hillary Obama holder Lerner in jail yet? And the rich still pay too much in taxes? Absolute idiocy.

You consider me rich. I am not. I pay a lot in taxes.
I consider you a brainwashed functional moron who is arguing with me about politics. I have no idea how much money you make. But if you're not rich you paid too much in taxes and if you are rich you don't pay enough and that is the reason this country is going to hell. End of story

You told me an AGI of $250k makes one rich. Dementia hitting you old men?
so many non sequiturs. 250,000 is where the highest tax rate kicked in until Obama got another one at 400,000....

Nope. I specifically asked you what your operational definition of "rich" was and you said AGI of $250k. Super Duper. Who is the moron now?[/QUOTE]
You. Duh. Lol

J

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?
Absolutely, brainwashed punctual moron. You don't know anything factual LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

In other countries, all other rich countries, they keep hiring people even when they are taxed at a fair rate, super duper. And in every other rich country they get health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great vacations great infrastructure ID card to end illegal immigration. U.S. is now a brainwashed GOP mess of inequality and bad upward Mobility. You are a brainwashed functional moron...

21% corporate rate is inline with rest of World.

Walid Phares, Trump's foreign policy advisor is Lebanese, so is John Sununu, and Charles Boustany...all Trump suppoters
and what are you?
so an Arab is not allowed to oppose trump without their motives being questioned? you're sick!

So a man with a MAGA hat cannot oppose a Democrat? You see we live in a society of labels.
at the risk of sounding simplistic, you didn't destroy my argument with that weak rebuke!

And actually it is the companies they own that do the hiring. The whole idea is stupid, brain-washed functional moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Please tell us where Rep Amash is in error, since that is your claim.

Amash isn't in error, he's lying through his fucking teeth,

{

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time eriod.1232
}

You Stalinists have a serious disadvantage; you are lying against the actual report.

You lie, and I only need quote the report to demonstrate that you are lying.

Nobody said that he charged Trump or any Trump Humpers with Collusion, his take is Trump was trying to OBSTRUCT the investigation. Now after reading Mueller's report how can you dispute that.

Amash is very far right. Read his bio.
So what? He's a moron just like Maxine and Rashida.

Why is he a moron? Oh that's right he is not a Trump Humper.
He claims Trump is impeachable while doing nothing about it. One does not have to be a "Humper" to understand the meaninglessness of hot air regardless of its source.

He pointed out specifics, for it to be meaningless please point where he is incorrect.

Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

Then why hasn’t the House proceeded with impeachment?

Because they know the spineless Senate will not act when they do.

21% corporate rate is inline with rest of World.
So many corporations making billions of dollars in profits and not paying a damn thing is ridiculous. No matter what official percent rate they say they have... So many loopholes.

And actually it is the companies they own that do the hiring. The whole idea is stupid, brain-washed functional moron.

Battery going......and youre heading for the #4 spot on the list. But you just replied to yourself and called yourself "brain-washed functional moron" i am trying to decide if you are "list-worthy" or simply a sad case?

JDespite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Absolutely, brainwashed punctual moron. You don't know anything factual LOL

Man are you a parasite. And my taxes pay for you to
Be one. Ugh

and what are you?

at the risk of sounding simplistic, you didn't destroy my argument with that weak rebuke!

In your opinion. In my opinion I did. Just because you’re a Leftist doesn’t mean that your opinion is a fact. It just means you’re an asshole. A pompous one at that.

Forum List

Back