GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

J
Trump is stinking up the presidency.

Despite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Hey Fenton, the economy stalled or headed down 2015-2016. Beast woulda' continued Obies' mess.
The U.S. government’s tax collections during the 2018 calendar year rose above their 2017 level only because the U.S. government also increased its taxes on imported goods from several nations in 2018, most notably China, as part of President Trump’s trade war strategy.

Why 2018 Federal Tax Collections Rose Even Though Corporate Tax Revenue Fell | Craig Eyermann

Bottom line: revenue rose and should continue despite tax cuts, MSM & Criminal Dems.

Fake news. The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?

AOC is a freshman congresswoman. Try showing us you can think for yourself.

You continue to show your ignorance.
Amash enter politics and ran for State Representative as a Republican in 2008 and won. In 2010 he ran for the District 3 US Representative seat and won and he has held that seat since then.
"Politico described him as "one of the most conservative members of Congress"
But then, what do you know about being a conservative? You support Trump and his high deficit spending, which is already at $2.1 trillion and that's during during a strong ten year running economy.Usually, deficits are small during healthy economic times. but not "I like debt" Trumpster. Also, real conservatives respect the Constitution, unlike your hero, Donald J Trump.. who attacks the Constitution more than respecting it. .
....but he's a libertarian now, right....which is what someone posted earlier?

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

:p

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....
They were "spying" on Russian infiltration into trump campaign, better know as investigation. They told trump they were doing it. Its not spying or coup if trump knows its happening
Its the opposite of could, its protecting our country.

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?
Absolutely, brainwashed punctual moron. You don't know anything factual LOL

Man are you a parasite. And my taxes pay for you to
Be one. Ugh
How is a retired businessman and private school teacher a parasite again, hater dupe? You're an unbelievable troll like most GOP voters. A disgrace.

I have for a while now thought Amash was cool. Sort of a mini-Dr. Ron Paul.

Now it has been confirmed just that much more.

Are the dominoes starting to fall?

I am not even a Dem (or a Rep) and I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE.

Get that fat, senile prick out of the oval office...ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

This Amash guy has guts and integrity.

I have followed him for several years and have been impressed.

Bottom line: revenue rose and should continue despite tax cuts, MSM & Criminal Dems.

Be one. Ugh
How is a retired businessman and private school teacher a parasite again, hater dupe? You're an unbelievable troll like most GOP voters. A disgrace.

Because you’re angry that you’re not wealthy and want those that do well to pay for your failures.

Be one. Ugh

Because you’re angry that you’re not wealthy and want those that do well to pay for your failures.
Every tax system ever taxes the rich more than the rest. This is stupid and destructive.

Be one. Ugh

Every tax system ever taxes the rich more than the rest. This is stupid and destructive.
Reagan cut infrastructure spending by 50% and it stays that way, and our people are getting stupider and stupider, and liberal arts should be in everyone's knowledge to a certain extent. Just dumber and dumber. No sacrifice on the part of the Non rich is too great for the GOP.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1PG7bnVd-HdavXUNlS0wuq

JDespite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Hey Fenton, the economy stalled or headed down 2015-2016. Beast woulda' continued Obies' mess.
The U.S. government’s tax collections during the 2018 calendar year rose above their 2017 level only because the U.S. government also increased its taxes on imported goods from several nations in 2018, most notably China, as part of President Trump’s trade war strategy.

Why 2018 Federal Tax Collections Rose Even Though Corporate Tax Revenue Fell | Craig Eyermann

I know, you have to be a fucking moron to blame Trump for something the Dems did.....there you are!!!

JDespite cutting taxes, FED revenue is up and showing signs of a massive increase. Trade deals are being leveled. Out of that Paris GW baloney. TPP gone.....Iran deal ripped up, keystone open, Artic open, GDP up by 50% min, we have real Hope....finally.

Pelosi and any of the other Dems are free to write a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent.

But they won't either. Because they don't want to give anyone tax cuts.

I know, you have to be a fucking moron to blame Trump for something the Dems did.....there you are!!!
And what was that? LOL

And what was that? LOL

Not making individual cuts permanent you silly twat.

Pelosi and any of the other Dems are free to write a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent.

But they won't either. Because they don't want to give anyone tax cuts.
They will pass them when they think they can get anywhere LOL. Only the GOP wastes time for propaganda purposes. Propaganda has taken over the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And what was that? LOL

It's Trump's tax cut, dingbat. LOL. Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass anything duh.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And what was that? LOL

It's Trump's tax cut, dingbat. LOL. Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass anything duh.

It's hard to debate people who argue without facts.

Be one. Ugh

What is your operational definition of rich?

Be one. Ugh

It doesn't matter --whatever it is they need to pay more to help the country and its people. This is a disgrace.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1PG7bnVd-HdavXUNlS0wuq

Be one. Ugh

It doesn't matter --whatever it is they need to pay more to help the country and its people. This is a disgrace.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/?utm_term=.e2be5b644fc1&ved=2ahUKEwjogMOEs6jiAhUJ0awKHVsVBtAQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1PG7bnVd-HdavXUNlS0wuq

But it does matter. Stop sending links and talk like a damn human being

Forum List

Back