GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

In other countries, all other rich countries, they keep hiring people even when they are taxed at a fair rate, super duper. And in every other rich country they get health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great vacations great infrastructure ID card to end illegal immigration. U.S. is now a brainwashed GOP mess of inequality and bad upward Mobility. You are a brainwashed functional moron...

21% corporate rate is inline with rest of World.
So many corporations making billions of dollars in profits and not paying a damn thing is ridiculous. No matter what official percent rate they say they have... So many loopholes.
What planet do you live on? Please name some of the "billions of dollars in profits" corporations and the amount of tax that according to you they don't pay.

Why is it that you on the right here at USMB have to be shown things you have seen already?
I called for a backup to the lie that wealthy corporations pay no taxes. That's balderdash.

You have seen that's not a lie. We all have. So why are you asking for a backup of commonly known information?

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
You seriously need some integrity in your party. This is how it starts. Is your party nothing but a Trump personality cult? If not refrain from the urge to (figuratively) burn this heretic at the stake.

I'm a believer in Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not talk bad about a fellow Republican. This joker is going even beyond that.

There is no integrity in trying to impeach a great President for "obstruction" of an investigation that was created out of thin air for no reason but politics. We don't need to stop Trump. We need to stop the corruption of using government agencies as party assistants in defeating a political enemy. Barr is working on that now.
You don't believe in Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As nasty as Trumpbots are to liberals it's nothing compared with what they do to turncoats. They are going to destroy this poor guy for showing a little integrity.
I agree.....Integrity is like kryptonite to today's GOP.

He's the next investigation Trump will ask for. And Trump will make up a lie about him. These idiots will believe that lie. Amash is a member of the Freedom Caucus. I say that now to warn the Trump worshippers.

Fake news. The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?
Absolutely, brainwashed punctual moron. You don't know anything factual LOL

Man are you a parasite. And my taxes pay for you to
Be one. Ugh

Considering, how often you post on a political forum in such a short time, you are A, an unemployed loser. B, someone who posts on here while they are supposed to be working. C, someone with no family, no friends and no life or D, clearly person who is a pissed-off low wage worker.
Someone who was making serious money, wouldn't waster as much time as you do, posting on a meaningless political forum. You are lucky, if your taxes pay for yourself, let alone paying for someone else.

Clever. I do post frequently. Maybe too frequently. That is a fair point. But posts take seconds and it is a stress relief for me from my job, my coaching duties, parenting and of course it is also fun getting pansies like you all riled up. Thank goodness for smartphones.
Okay coach. LOL.
So many corporations making billions of dollars in profits and not paying a damn thing is ridiculous. No matter what official percent rate they say they have... So many loopholes.
What planet do you live on? Please name some of the "billions of dollars in profits" corporations and the amount of tax that according to you they don't pay.

Why is it that you on the right here at USMB have to be shown things you have seen already?
I called for a backup to the lie that wealthy corporations pay no taxes. That's balderdash.

You have seen that's not a lie. We all have. So why are you asking for a backup of commonly known information?
Not if you only listen to Fox Rush etc... More you listen the less facts you know... Phony scandals misinformation and Hate

Any company that pays little or no Fed Tax, pays in other legal ways set by the Tax law (Congress). They buy equipment, expand, hire...whatever.

Not really. I know that for a fact. I have a very good friend who did large case audits for the IRS. So what I'm telling you is that corporations cheat in order to not pay taxes. When that fancy vacation home is written off as an equipment purchase...

Amazon is not buying $3B worth of Vacation homes and tricking the IRS. I know, the Laws suck but in general they have to follow Law. Not worth the risk to try massive cheat.

Congress is the "Cheat". They all write Laws to favor those pet companies that pay them or finance Campaign. Fix that too. How else do you become worth $100M with two homes on east west coast on $175K/yr? Look at the recent Biden kid China $3M mess. Or The billions of Govt contracts to Crimescene husband in CA. Fix that. Flat Tax it.

We aren't trying to impeach a great president. We want to impeach the crook who is currently in office.
The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?
Absolutely, brainwashed punctual moron. You don't know anything factual LOL

Man are you a parasite. And my taxes pay for you to
Be one. Ugh

Considering, how often you post on a political forum in such a short time, you are A, an unemployed loser. B, someone who posts on here while they are supposed to be working. C, someone with no family, no friends and no life or D, clearly person who is a pissed-off low wage worker.
Someone who was making serious money, wouldn't waster as much time as you do, posting on a meaningless political forum. You are lucky, if your taxes pay for yourself, let alone paying for someone else.

Clever. I do post frequently. Maybe too frequently. That is a fair point. But posts take seconds and it is a stress relief for me from my job, my coaching duties, parenting and of course it is also fun getting pansies like you all riled up. Thank goodness for smartphones.
Okay coach. LOL.

Not if you only listen to Fox Rush etc... More you listen the less facts you know... Phony scandals misinformation and Hate

That's true. I forgot there are people who only get their information from Fox and the fat dropout..

Actually you are a brainwashed functional moron totally misinformed.
Earlier this year, ITEP reported Netflix and Amazon paid no federal taxes. Othercompanies on this list include Chevron, Delta Airlines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, Gannett, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Halliburton, IBM, Jetblue Airways, Principal Financial, Salesforce.com, US Steel, and Whirlpool.Apr 11, 2019
60 Fortune 500 Companies Avoided All Federal Income Tax in 2018 ...

Thanks for the link....

These companies avoided taxes by employing a variety of legal tax breaks. Accelerated depreciation allows companies to write off the cost of their investments much faster than these investments wear out. This break accounted for hundreds of millions in tax write-offs. Chevron alone, for example, reported $290 million in accelerated depreciation, and Halliburton reported $320 million.

If a company makes a profit of $1 billion, before depreciation, and has $1 billion in depreciation, their profit is zero.
You've got to be pretty stupid to point to that company and say, "No fair, $1 billion in profit, zero taxes"

Stock options provide a dubious tax break that allows corporations to write off expenses far in excess of the cost they report to investors. Amazon, Netflix, Salesforce.com and a number of other companies used this tax break to write off millions.

If they have an employee who exercises $1 million in options, the employee pays taxes on the $1 million, the corporation deducts $1 million. The same as if they paid the employee $1 million in salary.

But thanks for the laughs.

He claims Trump is impeachable while doing nothing about it. One does not have to be a "Humper" to understand the meaninglessness of hot air regardless of its source.

He pointed out specifics, for it to be meaningless please point where he is incorrect.

Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

Then why hasn’t the House proceeded with impeachment?

Because they know the spineless Senate will not act when they do.

And Republicans knew that Clinton would not be convicted in the Senate. You already have one Republican change their mind on Trump. You have no clue.

Don’t Democrats do the right thing because it is the right thing to do?

So until I see the spineless House act, all this crying and whining about Trump is absolutely BS.

Democrats are party over country, no different than the Republicans.

No they are doing the right thing at the moment.

Not the way I see it, the only reason they are not going for impeachment is that most people are against impeachment. Politicians don’t want to upset their voters, they look out for themselves. Just what they are.

Thats who hires. Poor people dont buy land, build a buiding, risk all savings, start a company.......the tax cuts will be permanent. Tell the DEMRINo to not vote to extend when revenue is climbing.
In other countries, all other rich countries, they keep hiring people even when they are taxed at a fair rate, super duper. And in every other rich country they get health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great vacations great infrastructure ID card to end illegal immigration. U.S. is now a brainwashed GOP mess of inequality and bad upward Mobility. You are a brainwashed functional moron...

Brainwashed functional morons.

Any company that pays little or no Fed Tax, pays in other legal ways set by the Tax law (Congress). They buy equipment, expand, hire...whatever.

Not really. I know that for a fact. I have a very good friend who did large case audits for the IRS. So what I'm telling you is that corporations cheat in order to not pay taxes. When that fancy vacation home is written off as an equipment purchase...

Amazon is not buying $3B worth if Vacation homes and tricking the IRS. I know, the Laws suck but in general they have to follow Law. Not worth the risk to try massive cheat.

Congress is the "Cheat". They all write Laws to favor those pet companies that pay them or finance Campaign. Fix that too. How else do you become worth $100M with two homes on east west coast on $175K/yr? Look at the recent Biden kid China $3M mess. Or The billions of Govt contracts to Crimescene husband in CA. Fix that. Flat Tax it.

Yawn. These tax laws favoring corporations were written and passed by republicans. People YOU voted for.

Amazon is not buying $3B worth if Vacation homes and tricking the IRS. I know, the Laws suck but in general they have to follow Law. Not worth the risk to try massive cheat.

Yawn. These tax laws favoring corporations were written and passed by republicans. People YOU voted for.

Welcome aboard #5. Like sheriff joe, always room on my list. You are hopeless. Need to be exiled from America to gain a taste of real life.

As nasty as Trumpbots are to liberals it's nothing compared with what they do to turncoats. They are going to destroy this poor guy for showing a little integrity.
I agree.....Integrity is like kryptonite to today's GOP.
Oh, poor bodecea really believes in all those negative vibes. :laughing0301:
Everything you know is a lie brainwashed functional moron. Hillary is honest ditto Obama learner holder. Only Republicans are in jail and more should be. They are the swamp now we have a con man for president I think it's going to turn out to be the final verdict.

....but he's a libertarian now, right....which is what someone posted earlier?

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

:p

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....

There was no coup. And nothing else you posted happened.
Keep denying reality, snowflake....

Actually you are a brainwashed functional moron totally misinformed.
Earlier this year, ITEP reported Netflix and Amazon paid no federal taxes. Othercompanies on this list include Chevron, Delta Airlines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, Gannett, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Halliburton, IBM, Jetblue Airways, Principal Financial, Salesforce.com, US Steel, and Whirlpool.Apr 11, 2019
60 Fortune 500 Companies Avoided All Federal Income Tax in 2018 ...

Thanks for the link....

These companies avoided taxes by employing a variety of legal tax breaks. Accelerated depreciation allows companies to write off the cost of their investments much faster than these investments wear out. This break accounted for hundreds of millions in tax write-offs. Chevron alone, for example, reported $290 million in accelerated depreciation, and Halliburton reported $320 million.

If a company makes a profit of $1 billion, before depreciation, and has $1 billion in depreciation, their profit is zero.
You've got to be pretty stupid to point to that company and say, "No fair, $1 billion in profit, zero taxes"

Stock options provide a dubious tax break that allows corporations to write off expenses far in excess of the cost they report to investors. Amazon, Netflix, Salesforce.com and a number of other companies used this tax break to write off millions.

If they have an employee who exercises $1 million in options, the employee pays taxes on the $1 million, the corporation deducts $1 million. The same as if they paid the employee $1 million in salary.

But thanks for the laughs.
Those companies are getting away with murder thanks to Republican policy.

Oh yeah slick? How many of your Democrats voted to impeach Clinton AFTER it was proven he committed perjury? You want Republicans to impeach Trump based on Democrats don't like him. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The claim is Trump obstructed justice in an investigation that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place; started over a phony dossier with phony information provided by the Russian government, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And then you have the nerve to talk about morals?????

Sorry ass wipe but I am not a "Democrat"

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.
Someone be lookin' real stupid there.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...
It's a conspiracy against Republicans I suppose, mainly by straight arrow Republicans in the FBI and CIA? You are a brainwashed functional moron. Everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows that the Obama administration had not a breath of Scandal. Only ridiculous phony ones that no one cares about,all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda conspiracy nut jobs.
Then bet me, snowflake....

What happens 1st - Trump gets Impeached after 3 years OR one of the Conspirators gets indicted...

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....

Funny how law enforcement and all respected media in the world keeps denying reality.

The DOJ policy says they can't indict a sitting president.
You keep repeating that over and over again while ignoring the fact that Mueller stated no one connected to Trump engaged in collusion, and he failed to prove Obstruction. If he would have he would have said so. He did not.

His job was to report if he had found collusion and Obstruction.the 1st half of his report was the answer - none. The 2nd half was his opinionated yet cowardly BS attempt to give Democrats in Congress motivation to Impeach Trump when there were no grounds to declare he had done anything illegal.

The fact is the Mueller investigation ended without him declaring ANYONE committing collusion or obstruction, without any indictments or convictions for either.

The Barr investigations will end with the conspirators being indicted...

Funny how law enforcement and all respected media in the world keeps denying reality.

Please provide the link to the indictments / convictions for obstruction / collusion as a result of any of the 4 Trump investigations....

What....none?

Then provide the link to investigation #5 by the FBI or DOJ.....

What...none?

How about a link to the 'respected' media you mentioned, which leaves out NNN, MSLSD, and the other proven liberal extremists who pushed false narratives for r years....

So are you going to man up and get me which happens 1st, Trump's impeachment or a conspirator being indicted....?

Sorry ass wipe but I am not a "Democrat"

One other thing: Whoever that idiot is pictured in your avatar has an improper grip on that semi auto.
That is a revolver grip.
Someone be lookin' real stupid there.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...
It's a conspiracy against Republicans I suppose, mainly by straight arrow Republicans in the FBI and CIA? You are a brainwashed functional moron. Everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows that the Obama administration had not a breath of Scandal. Only ridiculous phony ones that no one cares about,all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda conspiracy nut jobs.
Then bet me, snowflake....

What happens 1st - Trump gets Impeached after 3 years OR one of the Conspirators gets indicted...
What conspirators? Total garbage

Forum List

Back