GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....
t t

There was no coup. And nothing else you posted happened.
Keep denying reality, snowflake....

:p
politifact has that "coup" explained.

For those outside the Fox News orbit, the connections "might make no sense," Bump writes. "But for a Hannity viewer, and for Trump and Hannity in particular, it all makes perfect sense. It's a summary of a case about bias and personal flaws and unfairness that Fox News and Hannity have been making for a year."

The evolution of this "feedback loop" can be seen in Trump’s tweets.

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...
It's a conspiracy against Republicans I suppose, mainly by straight arrow Republicans in the FBI and CIA? You are a brainwashed functional moron. Everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows that the Obama administration had not a breath of Scandal. Only ridiculous phony ones that no one cares about,all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda conspiracy nut jobs.
Then bet me, snowflake....

What happens 1st - Trump gets Impeached after 3 years OR one of the Conspirators gets indicted...
What conspirators? Total garbage

Oh, an anti-gunner telling others what's wrong with a gun picture? That's as funny as you saying you're not a Democrat. And the guy in that picture can probably cork your ass in 300 feet with that grip.

I am not a Democart but I am pro gun & pro 2nd A.

I have plenty of dry powder & I try & visit the range at least once a month.

The grip in that photo is a revolver grip but the firearm is semi auto.

You can shoot however the fuck you like hot rod; I don'y give two shitz.

Just pointing out that having a revolver grip on a semi auto is pretty fucking asinine but then hey; consider the source. You
So where is the link to indictments / convictions of Trump or anyone connected to him for illegal collusion with Russians or Obstruction with the FBI's illegal investigation or Mueller's???

The fact is the traitors' r (FOUR) investigations are over - OVER - and they failed to affect the coup.

The only investigations going on now are 3 - 4 being conducted by the US IG, US AG Barr, and the DOJ...

Those being investigated are Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, Page, the FISA Court abusers....the proven criminal traitors, NOT TRUMP & HIS TEAM... because their investigations are over....no indictments or convictions for collusion / obstruction....

The next I indictments and convictions you will see ar those of your beloved traitors...
It's a conspiracy against Republicans I suppose, mainly by straight arrow Republicans in the FBI and CIA? You are a brainwashed functional moron. Everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows that the Obama administration had not a breath of Scandal. Only ridiculous phony ones that no one cares about,all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda conspiracy nut jobs.
Then bet me, snowflake....

What happens 1st - Trump gets Impeached after 3 years OR one of the Conspirators gets indicted...
What conspirators? Total garbage
So you TALK shit but back down when asked to prove you believe your own BS....

lol....thought so

I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....
t t

There was no coup. And nothing else you posted happened.
Keep denying reality, snowflake....

:p
politifact has that "coup" explained.

For those outside the Fox News orbit, the connections "might make no sense," Bump writes. "But for a Hannity viewer, and for Trump and Hannity in particular, it all makes perfect sense. It's a summary of a case about bias and personal flaws and unfairness that Fox News and Hannity have been making for a year."

The evolution of this "feedback loop" can be seen in Trump’s tweets.
sopolitifact? The same one proven to cover for dems / Obama...

He pointed out specifics, for it to be meaningless please point where he is incorrect.

Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

Then why hasn’t the House proceeded with impeachment?

Because they know the spineless Senate will not act when they do.

And Republicans knew that Clinton would not be convicted in the Senate. You already have one Republican change their mind on Trump. You have no clue.

Don’t Democrats do the right thing because it is the right thing to do?

So until I see the spineless House act, all this crying and whining about Trump is absolutely BS.

Democrats are party over country, no different than the Republicans.

No they are doing the right thing at the moment.

Not the way I see it, the only reason they are not going for impeachment is that most people are against impeachment. Politicians don’t want to upset their voters, they look out for themselves. Just what they are.

Well everyone has a right to their opinion. If they were to impeach in the House you know as well as I do that this spineless Senate would do nothing.

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
You seriously need some integrity in your party. This is how it starts. Is your party nothing but a Trump personality cult? If not refrain from the urge to (figuratively) burn this heretic at the stake.

I'm a believer in Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not talk bad about a fellow Republican. This joker is going even beyond that.

There is no integrity in trying to impeach a great President for "obstruction" of an investigation that was created out of thin air for no reason but politics. We don't need to stop Trump. We need to stop the corruption of using government agencies as party assistants in defeating a political enemy. Barr is working on that now.
You don't believe in Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment at all.

I do when it comes to other politicians. I'm just a guy on a blog. I don't count anymore than you do.

Fake news. The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

The tax cuts are temporary for all but the rich.

Don't worry, Pelosi and AOC are working on permanent tax cuts for the rest of us, eh comrade?
Absolutely, brainwashed punctual moron. You don't know anything factual LOL

Man are you a parasite. And my taxes pay for you to
Be one. Ugh

Considering, how often you post on a political forum in such a short time, you are A, an unemployed loser. B, someone who posts on here while they are supposed to be working. C, someone with no family, no friends and no life or D, clearly person who is a pissed-off low wage worker.
Someone who was making serious money, wouldn't waster as much time as you do, posting on a meaningless political forum. You are lucky, if your taxes pay for yourself, let alone paying for someone else.

Clever. I do post frequently. Maybe too frequently. That is a fair point. But posts take seconds and it is a stress relief for me from my job, my coaching duties, parenting and of course it is also fun getting pansies like you all riled up. Thank goodness for smartphones.

What he doesn't understand is not everybody spends countless hours a day watching television shows, movies and sports like they do. Hell, I can't remember the last time I turned on my Playstation or Nintendo.

I spend time on the internet because it's just about the only source of enjoyment I like.

Amash is very far right. Read his bio.
So what? He's a moron just like Maxine and Rashida.

Why is he a moron? Oh that's right he is not a Trump Humper.
He claims Trump is impeachable while doing nothing about it. One does not have to be a "Humper" to understand the meaninglessness of hot air regardless of its source.

He pointed out specifics, for it to be meaningless please point where he is incorrect.

Because Tramp and Barr are impeding it. Impeachment is a process, that starts with investigation, which is why they want the Mueller report declassified and all info leading into it.

What planet do you live on? Please name some of the "billions of dollars in profits" corporations and the amount of tax that according to you they don't pay.

Why is it that you on the right here at USMB have to be shown things you have seen already?
I called for a backup to the lie that wealthy corporations pay no taxes. That's balderdash.
Actually you are a brainwashed functional moron totally misinformed.
Earlier this year, ITEP reported Netflix and Amazon paid no federal taxes. Othercompanies on this list include Chevron, Delta Airlines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, Gannett, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Halliburton, IBM, Jetblue Airways, Principal Financial, Salesforce.com, US Steel, and Whirlpool.Apr 11, 2019
60 Fortune 500 Companies Avoided All Federal Income Tax in 2018 ...

Thanks for the link....

These companies avoided taxes by employing a variety of legal tax breaks. Accelerated depreciation allows companies to write off the cost of their investments much faster than these investments wear out. This break accounted for hundreds of millions in tax write-offs. Chevron alone, for example, reported $290 million in accelerated depreciation, and Halliburton reported $320 million.

If a company makes a profit of $1 billion, before depreciation, and has $1 billion in depreciation, their profit is zero.
You've got to be pretty stupid to point to that company and say, "No fair, $1 billion in profit, zero taxes"

Stock options provide a dubious tax break that allows corporations to write off expenses far in excess of the cost they report to investors. Amazon, Netflix, Salesforce.com and a number of other companies used this tax break to write off millions.

If they have an employee who exercises $1 million in options, the employee pays taxes on the $1 million, the corporation deducts $1 million. The same as if they paid the employee $1 million in salary.

But thanks for the laughs.
Those companies are getting away with murder thanks to Republican policy.

Thanks for the laughs.

So what? He's a moron just like Maxine and Rashida.

He claims Trump is impeachable while doing nothing about it. One does not have to be a "Humper" to understand the meaninglessness of hot air regardless of its source.

Because Tramp and Barr are impeding it. Impeachment is a process, that starts with investigation, which is why they want the Mueller report declassified and all info leading into it.

Pelosi said impeachment is off the table. Blaming others when the House leader said impeachment is off the table is telling.

Pelosi said impeachment is off the table. Blaming others when the House leader said impeachment is off the table is telling.

The investigation is on the table. Who do you blame when tramp and his minions are obstructing??

Sure he has and good luck with that.

Guy can't be to swift but them he's a Congressman.

Nuff said.

Yes, Amash is a duly elected US Congressman.

And what are you? Homeless, in a wheel chair, down in the bottoms, begging for gruel?

Nah. I'm doing quite well. Everything I own is paid for and the only thing I owe on is my vehicle which I make a payment on every month??

How bout you?? Still living in the homeless shelter or in the woods??

Or maybe you got one of your relatives to let you flop in the garage or the back yard.

Amish is duly elected. He barely squeaked out a win last election. Bet he doesn't make the next one.

Nuff said.

And what are you? Homeless, in a wheel chair, down in the bottoms, begging for gruel?

Nah. I'm doing quite well. Everything I own is paid for and the only thing I owe on is my vehicle which I make a payment on every month??

Or maybe you got one of your relatives to let you flop in the garage or the back yard.

Amish is duly elected. He barely squeaked out a win last election. Bet he doesn't make the next one.

Glad to hear you finally got out of that wheel chair, are no longer begging, and back on your feet; pardon the pun.

I'm doing OK; thanks for asking. Been in my current residence for over 16 years, and paid off my mortgage Fall 2018.

Amash will do just fine in life; at least he has principles & he actually believes in The Constitution, unlike you.

The investigation is on the table. Who do you blame when tramp and his minions are obstructing??

I said long ago that Barr needs to send the report from Congress. Before the Mueller report came out, Pelosi said impeachment was off the table. She claims impeachment is a divisive thing. Looks like party over country.
Pelosi Is Going After Barr And Rejecting Impeachment. Is That A Smart Plan?

This is on House leadership to lead, the rest of what is going on is just political noise. Either they impeach or don’t and the games need to stop.

I said long ago that Barr needs to send the report from Congress. Before the Mueller report came out, Pelosi said impeachment was off the table. She claims impeachment is a divisive thing. Looks like party over country.

This is on House leadership to lead, the rest of what is going on is just political noise. Either they impeach or don’t and the games need to stop.

Yet they are trying to investigate, who cares what Pelosi says. How can we impeach when tramp and barr is obstructing.

Yet they are trying to investigate, who cares what Pelosi says. How can we impeach when tramp and barr is obstructing.
Watching those videos of Biden feeling up those children got the pedo vote. Biden just rubbing his hand and fingers on the private parts of those kids and sticking his finger inside the crevices and cracks is priceless. And half the country loves it. Well done Penelope. Well played.

Nuff said.

Glad to hear you finally got out of that wheel chair, are no longer begging, and back on your feet; pardon the pun.

I'm doing OK; thanks for asking. Been in my current residence for over 16 years, and paid off my mortgage Fall 2018.

Amash will do just fine in life; at least he has principles & he actually believes in The Constitution, unlike you.

LMAO Never been in one but I'd bet you have.

My mortgage has been paid off for decades. Glad you finally got your paid off.

Amash has the principles he thinks others want to hear. He blows whichever way he thinks the wind is blowing

I'm a firm believer in the Constitution. Amash isn't as his impeachment bull shit shows.

Impeachment for what?? No collusion. No obstruction. One would think the few brain cells you have would realize this.

Guess not.

Pelosi is the only one who can start the process, so if she doesn't want to start the process then it isn't going to happen. Learn how this works, you don't need the evidence to start the process, you need the Speaker of the House, Pelosi.

Forum List

Back