GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Well, we've had retarded (Adam Schitt).

And now we are talking counter retarded (Iowa Senator).

I would hope this really would not be the case.

America is fucked as it is.

Do we want to finish her off that much faster ?
Joe Biden will likely no be impeached as long as the House is dominated by Democrats. And the Democrat leadership has already announced how they plan to go after President Trump even harder following the Super Bowl. And that threat may start tomorrow because Nancy Pelosi likes beating up on President Trump more than she likes to legislate. And it's starting to sink in to me about how much the Democrat Party hates not pulling strings on everything. They were counting on all those billions of dollars in Joe Biden kickbacks since Trump went into office, and they're so blinded by lust for cheating other countries out of the money they voted on them for it appears to me they voted in too much money with the wink wink they get 2/3rds of it in kickbacks from their targeted corrupt government. They're so focused on picking somebody's pocket, they remind me of Chas. Dickens' quote "You have to pick a pocket or two."

That isn't what we should be concerned about.

Biden should not have to be threatened with this up front of collection of evidence. We know there is some...but no where near enough to show an impeachable offence.

This country just put up with Adam Schitt and Nancy Pisslosi. The GOP does not need to conjure up a counter facade.

Until Trump came along, we spent decades taking it and never giving anything back. I stand behind it. Show America what these wars that the left starts can lead to. Maybe they'll wise up and quit voting these clowns in.

Politics have never lacked in dignity the way Nancy Pelosi's crew did the dirty to our President, and the 63 million Americans who thought he'd be the best for President. Who in the world do these Democrats think they are? :cranky:

If Biden wins he'll bring the congress along. So I doubt it.

Maybe, maybe not.

But even then, Barr would be able to appoint a Special Persecutor after the election to start the investigation immediately. Once it is going, it would be Obstruction for Sleepy Joe to stop it.

The major goal of a Biden Presidency would be to resist and to get him out of there ASAP.

Over what?

Nothing provable....just like Trump.

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.

Provable? We have him on video at the CFR admitting he did it!

Maybe, maybe not.

But even then, Barr would be able to appoint a Special Persecutor after the election to start the investigation immediately. Once it is going, it would be Obstruction for Sleepy Joe to stop it.

The major goal of a Biden Presidency would be to resist and to get him out of there ASAP.
barr would be the first persons fired. If he even stayed.
No one would question the firing either

Maybe, maybe not.

True. But a Special Counsel looking into the Corrupt Biden Regime would already be appointed.

And that individual would not be fired.

Over what?

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.
Lol, even most of the senators admit the Democrats proved their case.

They just said they are ok with it.

Horseshit.

They agree he said it. They didn't say they agree with Adam Schitt's interpretation.

Over what?

It's stupid.

Horseshit.

They agree he said it. They didn't say they agree with Adam Schitt's interpretation.

BIngo.

And that's exactly why witnesses aren't necessary. The disagreement here is in regards to the interpretation of the undisputed evidence.

And based upon that evidence, there is more than a reasonable doubt that Trump is guilty. So he must be acquitted by Fair People on both sides of the aisle.

Does anybody really take that scenario seriously?

Over what?

It's stupid.

Horseshit.

BIngo.

And that's exactly why witnesses aren't necessary. The disagreement here is in regards to the interpretation of the undisputed evidence.

And based upon that evidence, there is more than a reasonable doubt that Trump is guilty. So he must be acquitted by Fair People on both sides of the aisle.

So the GOP should not make the same mistake.

Maybe, maybe not.

True. But a Special Counsel looking into the Corrupt Biden Regime would already be appointed.

And that individual would not be fired.

a special counsel with leaks would be even funner

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't see it that way. Biden and his son extorted money from a foreign government who was given 3 billion dollars by our country. All tole, the Bidens walked away 1.8 billion from the Ukraine from what I've been hearing on the grapevine. That's pretty shocking if the other rumors about Biden tipping himself for all the money Obama gave away to his pals in foreign country, who were basicly given to him by another American black man who went out of his way to make friends with people who danced the night away on 9/11 when 3,000 American died in suicide attacks using airliners bearing cells of 5 suicide collaborators to take out American targets.

Maybe, maybe not.

That will not happen. Barr will resign effective the end of Trump's term if a Democrat wins. He doesn't lie, and he doesn't stand in for liars. His life has been dedicated to the truth.

No they couldn't, because they can't prove that Biden did anything improper, or outside of publically stated US policy at the time.

There was no personal benefit to Biden, nor did he make the decision to fire the prosecutor himself. He was carrying out an assigned job - a job assigned by the Administration.

The Senators could have called Joe Biden and investigated him had they so chosen. They don't want to do that and find nothing. That would be embarassing, especially after investigating Hillary Clinton for 30 years and coming up with a $100 million bill for taxpayers to fund these investigations, and absolutely nothing in the way of charges, indictments or convictions.

So no, Biden will not be impeached regardless of who is in Congress.

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't see it that way. Biden and his son extorted money from a foreign government who was given 3 billion dollars by our country. All tole, the Bidens walked away 1.8 billion from the Ukraine from what I've been hearing on the grapevine. That's pretty shocking if the other rumors about Biden tipping himself for all the money Obama gave away to his pals in foreign country, who were basicly given to him by another American black man who went out of his way to make friends with people who danced the night away on 9/11 when 3,000 American died in suicide attacks using airliners bearing cells of 5 suicide collaborators to take out American targets.

Maybe, maybe not.

That will not happen. Barr will resign effective the end of Trump's term if a Democrat wins. He doesn't lie, and he doesn't stand in for liars. His life has been dedicated to the truth.
I coulda swore I said that if you read “all” my posts

Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe, maybe not.

I coulda swore I said that if you read “all” my posts
No offense intended, Mr. Weaver. :)

Over what?

It's stupid.

His son never denied being paid by Burisma.

And there is video evidence of Biden bragging about when he threatened to pull one billion in aid as a Quid Pro Quo. According to Dems just threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine is threatening national security because it would benefit Russia.

Dems set those standards, so Biden would be impeachable.

5e374356220000520023d73d.jpeg

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” warned Joni Ernst of Iowa.

Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) has warned that former Vice President Joe Biden could immediately face calls for impeachment if elected president.

The first-term Republican went on the offense in an interview with Bloomberg News on Sunday, saying Biden’s prior dealings with Ukraine puts a target on his back.

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” she said. “Joe Biden should be very careful what he’s asking for because, you know, we can have a situation where if it should ever be President Biden, that immediately, people, right the day after he would be elected would be saying, ‘Well, we’re going to impeach him.’”

Ernst accused Biden of interfering in an investigation into the Ukrainian energy company Burisma. She said then-President Barack Obama tasked Biden with weeding out corruption, but that Biden ignored “Burisma because his son was on the company’s board making over a million dollars a year.”

Biden’s alleged involvement in that Burisma investigation is based on an unsubstantiated claim made by President Donald Trump. Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in the House impeachment inquiry in November that he saw no validity to Trump’s allegations of Biden being corrupt.

More: Sen. Joni Ernst: Biden Could Face Impeachment Over Ukraine If He Wins

Ken Starr "opened this door of impeachable whatever." Ernst is just peddling ignorant Trump* conspiracy theories that have been thoroughly debunked. Ernst is a Trump* enabling sycophant. I doubt Biden is concerned about her threat/warning. Biden is clearly the one that Trump* and his supporters fear the most.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back