GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

Ken Starr "opened this door of impeachable whatever." Ernst is just peddling ignorant Trump* conspiracy theories that have been thoroughly debunked. Ernst is a Trump* enabling sycophant. I doubt Biden is concerned about her threat/warning. Biden is clearly the one that Trump* and his supporters fear the most.

Oh really? Which government investigation "thoroughly debunked" this, and when did it occur?

Or do you think the term "thoroughly debunked" just means "denied it a bunch of times," or alternatively, "CNN and MSNBC both said it, so end of story"?

Last edited:
Turnabout's fair play? Yeah, that's what we said about President Clinton's blowjob impeachment.
How did it work out for ya? Clinton's impeachment was bi-partisan. Trump's was not.

So what? Who cares? Get over it.
You care or you wouldn't have started a thread about it. Clinton actually committed a crime, Trump did not. See the difference, idiot?

Clinton crime? What, abuse of cigars?

if you think that's what he was impeached for, that cover up worked

They don't really think that. At this point, everyone on this forum is well aware that Clinton was charged with felony perjury, suborning perjury and obstruction of justice in his articles of impeachment. It's been pointed out no less than 1,000 times on this forum alone since the Trump impeachment process started. They're just playing stupid on purpose, hoping that perhaps stupid will become contagious.

Last edited:
Impeachment?

Republicans control the Justice Department right now
Why aren’t they prosecuting Biden for his “crimes” ?

Turnabout's fair play. Except Biden won't face impeachment because he'll never be president.

Turnabout's fair play? Yeah, that's what we said about President Clinton's blowjob impeachment.
How did it work out for ya? Clinton's impeachment was bi-partisan. Trump's was not.

So what? Who cares? Get over it.
You care or you wouldn't have started a thread about it. Clinton actually committed a crime, Trump did not. See the difference, idiot?

Clinton crime? What, abuse of cigars?
Called lying under oath, you should try it.

Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Well, we've had retarded (Adam Schitt).

And now we are talking counter retarded (Iowa Senator).

I would hope this really would not be the case.

America is fucked as it is.

Do we want to finish her off that much faster ?
Over what?

Democrats have lowered the bar. A crime is not necessary. circumstantial evidence and hearsay/ someone feeling concerned, is enough to label a President a threat to the nation.
Even when it's a Russian conspiracy theory?

That would make you idiots look even dumber than supporting tRump does.

Over what?

Democrats have lowered the bar. A crime is not necessary. circumstantial evidence and hearsay/ someone feeling concerned, is enough to label a President a threat to the nation.

This impeachment was based on mind reading and future predicting. There has never been one like this in our history. But we all know how the left loves the idea of the Thought Police.
Wrong.

Over what?

Nothing provable....just like Trump.

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.

I don't see why it's stupid. Some of the Commies are already talking about future impeachments, and like this time, they don't even know what the impeachments will be about.

Nobody likes a bully, but sometimes you just have to hit the bully right back to force an end to the conflict.
Wrong.

Over what?

It doesn't matter over what. The Commies created a precedent. Impeach just because you don't like the guy.
Wrong.

Over what?
threatening a prosecutor by with holding aid to benefit himself financially.
That did not happen.

Dismissed.

Over what?

That’s what Democrats said and then they tried with Ukraine. Well, Son of a Bitch.
I suppose you think that means something.

Damned if I know what though.

It means Biden is more corrupt than any level you can dream up for Trump.
Well that's a lie.

Over what?

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.

Provable? We have him on video at the CFR admitting he did it!
That's a lie as well.

Over what?

It's stupid.
Lol, even most of the senators admit the Democrats proved their case.

They just said they are ok with it.

Horseshit.

They agree he said it. They didn't say they agree with Adam Schitt's interpretation.
Many said "bad but not bad enough".

They said they are ok with it.

I can wait until.the next democratic president does some of the same things are you kids try to say it's wrong.

The irony will be huge and the hilarity long lasting.

Over what?

It's stupid.

Horseshit.

They agree he said it. They didn't say they agree with Adam Schitt's interpretation.

BIngo.

And that's exactly why witnesses aren't necessary. The disagreement here is in regards to the interpretation of the undisputed evidence.

And based upon that evidence, there is more than a reasonable doubt that Trump is guilty. So he must be acquitted by Fair People on both sides of the aisle.
Ridiculous excuse making.

Does anybody really take that scenario seriously?
Over what?

It's stupid.

Horseshit.

BIngo.

And that's exactly why witnesses aren't necessary. The disagreement here is in regards to the interpretation of the undisputed evidence.

And based upon that evidence, there is more than a reasonable doubt that Trump is guilty. So he must be acquitted by Fair People on both sides of the aisle.

So the GOP should not make the same mistake.
Should not, yes.

Will not?

Doubt it.

Over what?

It's stupid.

Horseshit.

BIngo.

If President Trump has ALREADY been proved "guilty" of a High Crime beyond a reasonable doubt according to the libs, why bother with further witnesses? America has other things to do, let's get this party started.

Over what?

It's stupid.

His son never denied being paid by Burisma.

And there is video evidence of Biden bragging about when he threatened to pull one billion in aid as a Quid Pro Quo. According to Dems just threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine is threatening national security because it would benefit Russia.

Dems set those standards, so Biden would be impeachable.
Nope. You are taking a couple of things that happened and using Vladimir Putin's interpretation of them. There is no evidence of anything other than national policy supported by the international community. No personal gain for Biden.

All the evidence is there, all you have to do is open your eyes.

Sadly, you will not.

We warned the Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary had more baggage than Delta Airlines and was bad news.

The Moon Bats should listen to us telling them that Biden is also a disaster with tons of baggage. Trump will eat him alive.

It's stupid.

Horseshit.

BIngo.

If President Trump has ALREADY been proved "guilty" of a High Crime beyond a reasonable doubt according to the libs, why bother with further witnesses? America has other things to do, let's get this party started.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.

Denying witnesses and evidence and then calling it a trial is a lie the size of which has never been seen in the senate before now. This will spell.the end of the republican party.

Over what?

That’s what Democrats said and then they tried with Ukraine. Well, Son of a Bitch.
I suppose you think that means something.

Damned if I know what though.

It means Biden is more corrupt than any level you can dream up for Trump.
Well that's a lie.

It’s my opinion based on the payment actions of Burisma, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden bragging about how he threatened to withhold aid unless prosecutor was fired and then when Biden was successful, he claimed, “Well Son of a Bitch”.

Forum List

Back