GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Well, we've had retarded (Adam Schitt).

And now we are talking counter retarded (Iowa Senator).

I would hope this really would not be the case.

America is fucked as it is.

Do we want to finish her off that much faster ?

Not going to happen. Us Republicans are going to busy cleaning our own house.

What do you mean by "cleaning our own house"? Bending over and taking it, as Sleepy Joe implements a New Green Deal to ruin the economy?

That's precisely what he means. That and hoping they can get the romney, kasich type idiots to run.

Romney and Kasich are losers, and rather pathetic ones at that. A Romney-Kasich ticket gets thoroughly schlonged in 2024, particularly if Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie wins this year.

What do you mean by "cleaning our own house"? Bending over and taking it, as Sleepy Joe implements a New Green Deal to ruin the economy?

That's precisely what he means. That and hoping they can get the romney, kasich type idiots to run.

Actually, Romney caved to the Party of the Rump. He's out of favor with the Republicans. Traitors like him don't deserve support. And when I say Republicans, I don't mean "The Party of the Rump".

How do you figure? Romney didn't "cave" to Trump at all, he actually pushed forward with continuation of the Pointless Fake Impeachment with more bullshit witnesses

There is a world of hurt coming for you Party of Rumpers. Sit back, bend over and enjoy it.

Actually, everyone will lose when the Libs implement their High Tax policies of War and Economic Malaise on this nation. Not just "Rumpers" or whatever other slur you want to attach to supporters of the President.

Then I suggest you help out cleaning house in the Republican Party now to prevent it. Rump has to go.
Even if it means 4 years with a Democrat President. Maybe with that, we can deprogram a bunch of so called Republicans and be ready for 2024. It's time to clean house.

Over what?

Nothing provable....just like Trump.

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.

His son never denied being paid by Burisma.

And there is video evidence of Biden bragging about when he threatened to pull one billion in aid as a Quid Pro Quo. According to Dems just threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine is threatening national security because it would benefit Russia.

Dems set those standards, so Biden would be impeachable.
Nope. You are taking a couple of things that happened and using Vladimir Putin's interpretation of them. There is no evidence of anything other than national policy supported by the international community. No personal gain for Biden.

All the evidence is there, all you have to do is open your eyes.

Sadly, you will not.

Uh-huh, his son banking $50-80k a month for doing next to nothing isn’t a personal gain for the Biden family.

You’re delusional.
Not for Joe. Kids an adult.

The prosecutor was removed for not investigating bursima and others at the behest of the US government and the EU. Biden happened to be the point man. That's all.

You've had this explained to you over and over.

Over what?

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.

And there is video evidence of Biden bragging about when he threatened to pull one billion in aid as a Quid Pro Quo. According to Dems just threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine is threatening national security because it would benefit Russia.

Nope. You are taking a couple of things that happened and using Vladimir Putin's interpretation of them. There is no evidence of anything other than national policy supported by the international community. No personal gain for Biden.

Sadly, you will not.

Uh-huh, his son banking $50-80k a month for doing next to nothing isn’t a personal gain for the Biden family.

You’re delusional.

There are many of the Rich and Powerful kids doing that. Sort of like Eric.

Actually, Romney caved to the Party of the Rump. He's out of favor with the Republicans. Traitors like him don't deserve support. And when I say Republicans, I don't mean "The Party of the Rump".

How do you figure? Romney didn't "cave" to Trump at all, he actually pushed forward with continuation of the Pointless Fake Impeachment with more bullshit witnesses

Okay, let's do the math. Romney is registered as a Republican. He's a Republican Senator. ALL Republican Senators voted to not allow the addition of any new witnesses. He sold out. Wait until he has to run again. He's in deep, deep trouble.

No republicans could not im[peach Biden over Ukraine because Biden did not do anything that violated his office, nor was it done when he was president.

Schiff was right.

Turnabout's fair play? Yeah, that's what we said about President Clinton's blowjob impeachment.
How did it work out for ya? Clinton's impeachment was bi-partisan. Trump's was not.

So what? Who cares? Get over it.
You care or you wouldn't have started a thread about it. Clinton actually committed a crime, Trump did not. See the difference, idiot?

Clinton crime? What, abuse of cigars?
No, perjury and obstruction of justice, moron.
Wait just a minute there Slick, we have been told for the entire Tramp impeachment hearings that obstruction is NOT a crime!
My how quickly the worm turns!!!!!

There is a world of hurt coming for you Party of Rumpers. Sit back, bend over and enjoy it.

Actually, everyone will lose when the Libs implement their High Tax policies of War and Economic Malaise on this nation. Not just "Rumpers" or whatever other slur you want to attach to supporters of the President.

Then I suggest you help out cleaning house in the Republican Party now to prevent it. Rump has to go.
Even if it means 4 years with a Democrat President. Maybe with that, we can deprogram a bunch of so called Republicans and be ready for 2024. It's time to clean house.

I don't see any Republican on the horizon beating Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie in 2024 if the D's win this fall. The GOP would need to get ready for the 2044 election as it will take time to regain the trust of the people in the Heartland.

Over what?

It's stupid.

Sadly, you will not.

You’re delusional.

Joe Biden didn’t do anything as VP to get Hunter his position. If Burisma wants to pay him $80k a month, that’s their decision. It’s not your money so stop whining.

I don't see any Republican on the horizon beating Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie in 2024 if the D's win this fall. The GOP would need to get ready for the 2044 election as it will take time to regain the trust of the people in the Heartland.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Both will be to old to run if they're still on this planet.

I can think of 4. But the Party of the Rump won't hear of it since they aren't Rump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Over what?

Democrats have lowered the bar. A crime is not necessary. circumstantial evidence and hearsay/ someone feeling concerned, is enough to label a President a threat to the nation.

Democrats have lowered nothing. The evidence was not circumstantial. Furthermore, the main witnesses were blocked from testifying by the accused. How many trials does that happen in?

Over what?

It's stupid.

Sadly, you will not.

You’re delusional.

Joe Biden didn’t do anything as VP to get Hunter his position. If Burisma wants to pay him $80k a month, that’s their decision. It’s not your money so stop whining.

First of all, you don't know that. Secondly, it's less about Hunter than it is how it relates to the Obama administration and what Burisma got in return. So far, we know that it's very possible Joe stopped Shokin from throughly investigating Burisma.

I can think of 4. But the Party of the Rump won't hear of it since they aren't Rump.

The only really worthwhile possible GOP candidates for 2024 that I would consider are Jared Kushner, Mike Pence, Ivanka and Donald Jr.

I don't think that you would find any of them acceptable

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” warned Joni Ernst of Iowa.
Hold on a minute there girly, Biden will have ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY, which you jerks have just established!!!!!

What “immunity”? If he was immune there would never had been an impeachment trial.
There WASN'T a trial! Only a whitewash.

House said they had all that was necessary when they impeached him on a partisan vote.

Why are you upset the Senate said they didn't, on a partisan vote?

Is being partisan only allowed for Democrats?

It's stupid.

Sadly, you will not.

You’re delusional.

First of all, you don't know that. Secondly, it's less about Hunter than it is how it relates to the Obama administration and what Burisma got in return. So far, we know that it's very possible Joe stopped Shokin from throughly investigating Burisma.

So there’s no evidence of anything illegal. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back