GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

We are still struggling from the Bush clusterfuck - but NaziCons blame Obama for everything bad.

61%2B-5PF08kL._SX522_.jpg
EARTH to POCAHONTAS... EARTH TO POCAHONTAS... obama has been president for almost SEVEN YEARS NOW. He's responsible for what's going on in America now!

Bush's clusterfuck didn't end when Obama was sworn in!

How much NEW debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA OMFG.... OBAMA HAS DOUBLED THE DEBT, AND YOU ASK THAT?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU... I MEAN REALLY... HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

We are still struggling from the Bush clusterfuck - but NaziCons blame Obama for everything bad.

61%2B-5PF08kL._SX522_.jpg
EARTH to POCAHONTAS... EARTH TO POCAHONTAS... obama has been president for almost SEVEN YEARS NOW. He's responsible for what's going on in America now!

Bush's clusterfuck didn't end when Obama was sworn in!

How much NEW debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA OMFG.... OBAMA HAS DOUBLED THE DEBT, AND YOU ASK THAT?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU... I MEAN REALLY... HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

I feel sorry for your stupidity - but thanks for your service.

I like Kasich, but does anyone else?

Hes my pick to be the next President of the united states. Rubio will be his VP. Picked this 8 months ago.

You did. I have a record of it.

And I like him.

He is exactly correct about banks in his exchange with Cruz, but he lost the crowd because he explained it poorly. He was being too technical.

Forum List

Back