GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

Kasich just proved he's a Democrat. He can't win now.

Au contraire.

What he said was that banks should be capitalized a different way so that the government does not need to be bailed out by the government. Or at least he tried to say that but did it very poorly.

Breathless Maria pisses off the crowd!
He said he would decide which customers to save vs which customers to let go under based on their net worth.

Rubio and Cruz

latest

Carly is lying about Obamacare. We need universal healthcare - SINGLE PAYER like Medicare!

No, she's not, it's a failing system, but never intended to provide healthcare, it was to increase the power of the Fed. gov't over you!

Gruber-on-the-lies-told-to-pass-Obamacare1-1024x576.jpg

The high risk pool would have the government up your ass deciding if you can even have the coverage after being on a waiting list for 6 months to a year.
The price of health care is killing America. I do agree with Carley on that.
Obama care may have problems with it, but it is a start to expose the corruptness and to allow people to afford healthcare amidst the corruption.
The right wants to stop healthcare for the people yet let the medical / big pharma steal right in front of our faces.

No, they don't. Apparently you haven't read ANY of the proposals for replacement of ObozoCare offered by any of the Republican candidates!

Trump wants to make America WHITE again.

And the problem with KEEPING our traditional culture is what, Squawpuss? You see what the scum of the ME is doing to WHITE EUROPE, apparently, RED SKIN, you and your people aren't happy with what you have...perhaps IF we get more "OTHERS" in this country, you and your people will simply HAVE LESS!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We are still struggling from the Bush clusterfuck - but NaziCons blame Obama for everything bad.

61%2B-5PF08kL._SX522_.jpg
EARTH to POCAHONTAS... EARTH TO POCAHONTAS... obama has been president for almost SEVEN YEARS NOW. He's responsible for what's going on in America now!

Bush's clusterfuck didn't end when Obama was sworn in!

How much NEW debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA OMFG.... OBAMA HAS DOUBLED THE DEBT, AND YOU ASK THAT?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU... I MEAN REALLY... HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

Seriously ,

Did you hear Carley.....Bush f**cked us over ( really Cheney did) Bush was playing president.

After what happened to us what would you have done different than Obama?

I like Kasich, but does anyone else?

Hes my pick to be the next President of the united states. Rubio will be his VP. Picked this 8 months ago.

You did. I have a record of it.

And I like him.

He is exactly correct about banks in his exchange with Cruz, but he lost the crowd because he explained it poorly. He was being too technical.
He gained the crowd because he's the smart one in the exchange with cruz. He turned eyes.

I like Kasich, but does anyone else?

Hes my pick to be the next President of the united states. Rubio will be his VP. Picked this 8 months ago.

You did. I have a record of it.

And I like him.

He is exactly correct about banks in his exchange with Cruz, but he lost the crowd because he explained it poorly. He was being too technical.
He gained the crowd because he's the smart one in the exchange with cruz. He turned eyes.

Yes, we need "Kasick"....Fox Debate Moderators allowed Kasick to over-talk all others.....Are the Gop-e Masters trying on Kasick for size over Rubio/Bush?

Forum List

Back