GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

The entertainment of watching what the demented and delusional left says in this thread is a true study in mental disorders.... I shall continue to monitor, this is more fun than listening to the debate!
Rather than this lame, failed attempt to deflect, defend instead what your candidates are saying, and their positions on the issues.

Thus far it's been mostly a 'debate' exhibiting the ignorance, fear, and stupidity of republicans running for president.

Why would we expect a subversive, black, shyster who voted twice for a black man for president that didn't have the talent of a janitor, to say anything else... All you NeoCommie scumbags are entertaining me in this thread, I simply watch and chuckle, just thinking about the piss ant candidates you fuckers have!

lol, and to think someone earlier today was trying to convince me that Trump supporters aren't racist.

You do realize that calling someone racist today is a badge of honor for the receiver and shows the one calling him that as a fucking idiot.... No, you don't realize that! Unless you state you hate blacks, you are not a racist, no matter what you 2 digit IQ's scum think! But continue!

Oh I don't doubt that the sane people around here believe that you are proud to be a racist.

eb71qsH.jpg

For Republicans, it depends on what you mean by life. For the GOP, there is no concern for the mother's life, we know that for a fact. And we know how little they care for the born. So the GOP definition of "life" is "fetus". You don't have to consider it. They already told us.

What's concern? How many women that are pregnant are in a life or death situation with a baby?... Those having an abortion, are NOT mothers, simply HOSTS to another human that they were too fucking stupid to prevent before conception!
If it was your wife, mother or sister, no matter the numbers, you would care.

Or maybe you wouldn't. I remember when you went to have your heart checked and they couldn't find any thing.

None of my female family members would get in that position, they are fucking liberals that use abortion as women of intellect use their brains to prevent such a thing.

You lie about my heart, as you do with EVERYTHING you post... it's a 2 digit IQ'd liberal trait!

eb71qsH.jpg

For Republicans, it depends on what you mean by life. For the GOP, there is no concern for the mother's life, we know that for a fact. And we know how little they care for the born. So the GOP definition of "life" is "fetus". You don't have to consider it. They already told us.

What's concern? How many women that are pregnant are in a life or death situation with a baby?... Those having an abortion, are NOT mothers, simply HOSTS to another human that they were too fucking stupid to prevent before conception!
If it was your wife, mother or sister, no matter the numbers, you would care.

Or maybe you wouldn't. I remember when you went to have your heart checked and they couldn't find any thing.

None of my female family members would get in that position, they are fucking liberals that use abortion as women of intellect use their brains to prevent such a thing.

You lie about my heart, as you do with EVERYTHING you post... it's a 2 digit IQ'd liberal trait!
They wouldn't tell you.

And are you saying they DID find something wrong with your heart? No news there. I already knew that.

This is funny , as if the white christianists and the token think they have the narrative in America anymore

Forum List

Back