GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

The entertainment of watching what the demented and delusional left says in this thread is a true study in mental disorders.... I shall continue to monitor, this is more fun than listening to the debate!
Rather than this lame, failed attempt to deflect, defend instead what your candidates are saying, and their positions on the issues.

Thus far it's been mostly a 'debate' exhibiting the ignorance, fear, and stupidity of republicans running for president.

Why would we expect a subversive, black, shyster who voted twice for a black man for president that didn't have the talent of a janitor, to say anything else... All you NeoCommie scumbags are entertaining me in this thread, I simply watch and chuckle, just thinking about the piss ant candidates you fuckers have!

lol, and to think someone earlier today was trying to convince me that Trump supporters aren't racist.

You do realize that calling someone racist today is a badge of honor for the receiver and shows the one calling him that as a fucking idiot.... No, you don't realize that! Unless you state you hate blacks, you are not a racist, no matter what you 2 digit IQ's scum think! But continue!

Oh I don't doubt that the sane people around here believe that you are proud to be a racist.

If it make you wet, go for it! As to bothering me, you are less successful than a fly landing on you.... they are attracted to shit, you know!

even-flies-know-obama-obuttfuck-obozo-obastard-politics-1361280636.jpg

Fiorina is the only one on stage who can go head to head with Trump

Rather than this lame, failed attempt to deflect, defend instead what your candidates are saying, and their positions on the issues.

Thus far it's been mostly a 'debate' exhibiting the ignorance, fear, and stupidity of republicans running for president.

Why would we expect a subversive, black, shyster who voted twice for a black man for president that didn't have the talent of a janitor, to say anything else... All you NeoCommie scumbags are entertaining me in this thread, I simply watch and chuckle, just thinking about the piss ant candidates you fuckers have!

lol, and to think someone earlier today was trying to convince me that Trump supporters aren't racist.

You do realize that calling someone racist today is a badge of honor for the receiver and shows the one calling him that as a fucking idiot.... No, you don't realize that! Unless you state you hate blacks, you are not a racist, no matter what you 2 digit IQ's scum think! But continue!

Oh I don't doubt that the sane people around here believe that you are proud to be a racist.

If it make you wet, go for it! As to bothering me, you are less successful than a fly landing on you.... they are attracted to shit, you know!

I reduce you to posting dumb pictures. Say no more.

Proves I'm more versatile that you with the 2 digit IQ!

Proves I'm more versatile that you with the 2 digit IQ!

My IQ is 138 dumbass.

Forum List

Back