GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

I keep forgetting some of these people are actually on the stage, and then all of the sudden they pop back up.

Lets get rid of the minimum wage so corporations can pay people pennies like labor slaves in africa or asia.

This is sick.

The minimum wage is to assure people can survive while working their asses off.

This debate is an excellent explanation as to why a moron like Trump was able to become the frontrunner. Look at his competition.

Lets get rid of the minimum wage so corporations can pay people pennies like labor slaves in africa or asia.

This is sick.

Min. wage hasn't helped the 94 million people out of the work force... they need jobs, not min. wage!

lol, and to think someone earlier today was trying to convince me that Trump supporters aren't racist.

You do realize that calling someone racist today is a badge of honor for the receiver and shows the one calling him that as a fucking idiot.... No, you don't realize that! Unless you state you hate blacks, you are not a racist, no matter what you 2 digit IQ's scum think! But continue!

Oh I don't doubt that the sane people around here believe that you are proud to be a racist.

If it make you wet, go for it! As to bothering me, you are less successful than a fly landing on you.... they are attracted to shit, you know!

even-flies-know-obama-obuttfuck-obozo-obastard-politics-1361280636.jpg

I reduce you to posting dumb pictures. Say no more.

Proves I'm more versatile that you with the 2 digit IQ!
So you admit your IQ is only two digits? Good for you. A glimmer of honesty.

This is sick.

Min. wage hasn't helped the 94 million people out of the work force... they need jobs, not min. wage!

Well, most of that is caused by baby boomers retiring. idiot.

Some of that is caused by corporations outsourcing and using slave labor in asia and africa. This is what you want for people that work hard? YOu piece of filth.

You do realize that calling someone racist today is a badge of honor for the receiver and shows the one calling him that as a fucking idiot.... No, you don't realize that! Unless you state you hate blacks, you are not a racist, no matter what you 2 digit IQ's scum think! But continue!

Oh I don't doubt that the sane people around here believe that you are proud to be a racist.

If it make you wet, go for it! As to bothering me, you are less successful than a fly landing on you.... they are attracted to shit, you know!

even-flies-know-obama-obuttfuck-obozo-obastard-politics-1361280636.jpg

I reduce you to posting dumb pictures. Say no more.

Proves I'm more versatile that you with the 2 digit IQ!
So you admit your IQ is only two digits? Good for you. A glimmer of honesty.

If I did that, then you admitted your IQ is a single digit!... From the mind of a subversive...you can't make that up!

Forum List

Back